Independence, Missouri

Autumn Falls Park (55+ park)

Independence, Missouri

• Showers Showers no
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Overflow Parking Overflow Parking no
  • Free WiFi Free WiFi no
  • ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile,U.S. Cellular
  • Family Friendly Family Friendly no
  • Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms no
  • Walking Trail(s) Walking Trail(s) no
  • Recreation Room Recreation Room no
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $15.00

Great place, sits in a convenient location near I-70 be the Arrowhead / Kaufman stadium. 10 minutes from downtown, 20 to the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Plaza shopping and Worlds of Fun. Owner was incredible. Hooked up my power, sewer and water. I stayed in the winter. It's a great spot for temporary workers. I was there 5 months, others were shorter and some longer. Lots of railroad workers. Very clean, easy to get in and out. The only downside is, there is no WiFi. I used my personal HotSpot, but ate through it fast. The spots are mixed in with mobile homes. It's very quiet, 55 and older only. Surrounded by trees, and well lit. I have s concrete slap that you back into and off street parking next to my Motorhome. Plus a small yard. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Motorhome.

Spacious, Nearby

Shopping is near by, Walmart, Lowe's along with the sports stadiums (Royals and Chiefs) . Arts district, downtown and Art Museums are 15 to 20 minutes away. Lots of restaurants.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $30.00

My wife called several places on a Saturday as I was driving down and this CG owner was the only one to call us back. I work all over the country and this place is PERFECT if you're just stopping by or for work. It's right off of 70 right by the football and baseball fields. I worked on the west side of the city and from where I was on the east it was only a 20 minute ride. The owner made sure the grass was mowed or snow plowed as I stayed 7 months. I called on him a few times and he'd check on my RV if I was home for the weekend and my neighbors were good as well as this is a nice quiet place to stay. Shopping is very close as well. Autumn Falls is a place I highly recommend. Plus after I got here I still checked on other prices and found that no one could beat his price. So check it out for yourself you won't be unhappy. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel

Close to pro football and baseball Nascar close by museums and shopping (Bass pro)

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $30.00

After staying here for two nights, I would have to say that Autumn Falls is more a mobile home park than a campground or RV park. There are about 40 sites, most of which are used by mobile homes, but a few vacant spaces spread through out the park are used to park RV's. There are no amenities at all; you get a concrete pad between two mobile homes with utilities to park your rig. So if that's all you need, this isn't a bad place to stay. Our TT is 30 AMP but the power box was only 50 AMP so we needed an adaptor. It's only 7 blocks from the KC Royals and Saints stadiums, so it's perfect for sports enthusiasts. But, it's also right along Highway 40, which is very busy from 7AM until dark, then it quiets down a bit. However, I must say that the owner keeps the park in amazing condition. It was very clean, the grass was cut, and there was no junk lying around. He definitely went to the head of the customer service class; I wish more in his position would be just like him. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $20.00

The manager is the nicest ever of any park in the world! When I pulled in he guided me to the RV site. OK, not unusual, however, he then proceed to do all the hookups--water, electric, and sewer! I can't begin to state the many things that he did to make sure that our stay was pleasurable. He even drove me to a local car rental agency in his own vehicle. The site was level, paved, and all the hookups worked great. Also, the location is perfect, near Royals Stadium, I-70, and close to local restaurants and shopping. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Motorhome.

Dixons Chile, Royals Stadium, Arrowhead Stadium, shopping mall.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $23.00

The park is very nice and quiet. It is located 8 minutes from downtown town Kansas City and is close to hiking trails that are in the area. It was a mobile home park but the owner is changing each site into an RV site as the people move out. We would go there again. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $23.00

Stayed for 10 nights at Passport America rate. Mobile home park with RV spaces. Basic park with no amenities. 50amp service, water, and sewer all worked well. What made this park excellent was the great service by the owner/manager and the cleanliness of the park. Will stay here again if in the area. Parked second space from the highway and was not bothered by the road noise. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Walmart and shopping close by. Laundry also close by. Good access to Independence and Kansas City Area.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $30.00

If you are planning to attend a baseball game or football game in Kansas City this is a great place to stay. It is only a few miles from the stadiums. This is clearly an older trailer court; when was the last time you saw overhead power lines in an RV park? The owner is a really nice guy who was very helpful. He said he is getting rid of the trailer houses and renting the pads to RV owners. However, the RV's in the park were skirted or appeared to have been there for a while. Not sure this is a great place for mobile RV owners. Be aware; there are no showers, bathrooms, laundry facilities, or cable television. It is a place to park and nothing more. Wifi was a little slow. However, it is very clean. Water pressure was fine. I was parked near the front and the street noise was annoying; the street is a four lane road that carries a lot of traffic. A bit expensive for the services provided. I paid $30 a night on a weekly rate. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $23.00

Great place for us to stay while touring Kansas City. We stayed in site 9 about half way back in the park behind the office. Very quite. No road noise at all. Friendly neighbors. The park is mostly old mobile homes but all of them were extremely clean and well maintained. Site was gravel with concrete pad to step out onto. Water pressure was fine. Sewer was not a screw in. Power was consistently good with pole located at rear of our 5th wheel. The manager is a prince. Before we were scheduled to leave, a relative passed away and we agreed upon a price to allow us to leave our rig for 2 weeks hooked up to electricity while we went home to work with her estate. Price reflects Passport America discount. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $23.00

Before we even arrived we had to overnight a package so it was there when we arrived. The owner/ manager was extremely helpful and agreed to accept the package. It was waiting for us when we arrived. We are so thankful to the manager with his willingness to help us. There were 5 spots for overnight, the rest of the park was mobile homes. We picked site 45, first one into the park. Full hookups, WiFi worked great (I think it was because we were so close to the office). Site was very level. There is a concrete pad next to your site to park your car. Very clean. Since we were right off the road you heard a lot of traffic noise during the day, not so much at night. Did not bother us at all. Good over the air selection of TV stations and very good Verizon signal. Would stay here again without hesitation. FYI there are no restrooms or showers on site and you must be over the age of 55 to stay here. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Motorhome.

Site 45

Don't miss the Farmers Market at City Market on Saturdays. Lots of produce, vegetables, etc and very reasonable costs. Very close to KC stadiums, Royals and Chiefs. About 10-15 minutes to down town, not far at all.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $20.00

This is a senior mobile home park with 5 short-term back-in RV spaces for those over 55. Paved roads and concrete pads. The mobile homes are old, but the sites and grounds are immaculate. Utilities work, but water in space 26 is 40 feet from faucet. No cable or wi-fi, but antenna provides good reception of many local channels. Restrooms and showers are available in the office, but by reservation only. Small dogs allowed for an added $5.00 charge, but there is a 1+ acre dog walk area. Only 15 minutes from downtown Kansas City so very convenient for sightseeing. Owner and manager are very friendly and helpful. Would stay again. We camped at Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Autumn Falls Park (55+ park) ?