9 Excellent

1469 Spur Dr
Marshfield, Missouri 65706

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot no

Ask fellow campers about "RV Express RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

This is a real gem of an RV Park. It's a small park with easy access from 1-44. Our second stay here and again a great experience. Very clean and tidy, lovely pool. Works well for an overnight or extended stay. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Bass Pro Shop in Springfield. Old Route 66

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

This park is very close to I-44, yet the noise inside the coach was not bad. Very clean park; indeed spotless. Utilities good. No cable but good OTA and dish signal. If on I-44 going North, the exit is 100. Take a right, and at the light about 500 ft down the road take a left and another hard left and you are there. Park is paved and access is good. There is a Loves truck stop at exit 88, and a rest area just after you leave the park on I-44 North. Lots of space to walk you dog. We will stay here again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

Just behind the office you will find a KFC, a Rib Crib, and a Mexican restaurant.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $35.00

I was parked in an area near the entrance, which I assume is reserved for overnighters. As others have noted, there was freeway noise, but I didn't find it objectionable. The good news is that it was easy in and out, cement and level, and perfect for an overnight stay. Sites were fairly close together, but I wasn't there for any reason other than a nights rest. I would definitely stay again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

13 I think

Restaurants were within walking distance. Nothing fancy, but good enough for a sit down meal.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $36.00

We haven't been here for 4 years. My 9/13 review is still fairly accurate concerning the basics of the park. Fortunately, the office was staffed when we called for a reservation and when we checked in. I understand why a park this small would not staff their office for 8-10 hours a day, but it is an inconvenience to customers. We had a FHU site in the pull through row and we had no problems with either the cable TV or Wi-Fi (for our e-mail and web surfing needs). The bathrooms were clean and are adequate for this small park. I saw no recycling. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near RV Express RV Park

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $35.00

Adequate for an overnight stay. Cable TV and Wifi both very poor quality. Confusing tumbler locks on showers - combo was left to right on some and right to left on others. Friendly and helpful staff. Significant highway noise. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $36.00

Convenient location just off of I44 (some interstate noise but not bad) with a few restaurants within walking distance. All concrete level long well spaced pads with a small grass area and picnic table. Small laundry, clean restrooms, showers and a small pool. Grass area and bags for the dogs. Great for an overnight or a couple of days stay. Very friendly staff. We would definitely staff here again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

When you turn off of I44 and left on Banning their directions really do mean "immediate left" off of Banning. I missed it and had to turn around in a parking lot. My fault. Otherwise easy to get in and out.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

Express 66 is a very convenient overnight stop when you are trying to make miles. Not much else with decent reviews is available in the area. Express 66 is located mere feet from Interstate 44, but, buttoned up with AC running in our motorhome, traffic noise from the entrance ramp did not bother us. This park features nice concrete pads, but our site was a bit low in front, necessitating use of blocks under our front tires. To be fair, we pulled far forward to enable us to leave our tow car hooked up for a quick departure the next morning. Our cable TV connection did not work. We didn't use park WiFi. Check in was a little confusing, as the office building appears to be shared by several businesses. Once located, staff members were quite enthusiastic. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

The El Charro restaurant next door offers an extensive and quite tasty full service menu. Waiters were very attentive.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

This park is very clean. All interior roads and sites are paved. Clean Bathrooms and Swimming Pool. No trees at sites so it does get a little warm. Each site has a BBQ and Picnic Table. I like this park, it is close to local shopping, restaurants and a super walmart. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

This is a good spot right off of the interstate. There is nothing fancy about it, but it is clean and well maintained. We were there 2 nights visiting family in the area, and if fills up every night. The office is only open late in the day as people start stopping for the evening, but they answer the phone or call back promptly. The staff is friendly. One row of back-in sites and one row of pull through sites. If you are in a back-in with a long rig, be sure to have a spotter so that you don't back into the low wall behind the space. As you come off of the interstate, you will be on Spur Dr. You will turn left onto Banning St. Before you complete this turn, you need to start turning left into the park as the entrance is only 50-100 ft from the intersection. You will pass it before your navigation system has a chance to tell you to turn. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $30.00

Nothing wrong with the park. It's just as described: new, clean, no frills. Fine for an overnight. As far as easy to get to, well sorta. The problem is that their website's directions for people going eastbound on I44. The directions say exit 100 then left then left into the park. That is wrong! You should exit 100 then RIGHT then a 1st traffic light turn left then immediately left onto the street that comes in at the back of the park. Look at a sat map and you can see how to do it. The park is on the South side of I44 behind a Holiday Inn Express. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

Navigating a 45' Class A with a tow was a little tight. Not really a problem but you want to pay attention to your setup.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $30.00

This is a conveniently located small 16 site RV park right off I-44. Easy on, easy off, level sites, easy full hook ups and lots of cable channels. Plenty of water pressure, be sure it's not to much for your rig. Some folks might think it's noisy but it's right at the intersection of the interstate so it's to be expected. This is a little gem of a park for an overnight stay on your way to your destination. The staff were very friendly and check in was a breeze. We would stay here again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Plenty of chain restaurants nearby if you don't want to unhook.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $30.00

A pleasant surprise. We travel I-44 frequently and are on the lookout for a good one-night campground. We found one. This is a small RV park with asphalt pavement and concrete pads with nice landscaping in between. We had an end pull-thru that pitched forward quite a bit and was quite shallow. Other sites did not look that sloped. Utilities were nicely placed and elevated. Excellent Wi-Fi and a very good cable TV selection of stations. A keeper. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Site 10

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $27.00

Great little park for an overnight stay. Almost too convenient to I-44, a quick turn from the exit. Noticeable road noise, but did quiet some at night. Next door to the Holiday Inn Express. Several restaurants within walking distance. Full hookups. WiFi better than average for campgrounds. Cable TV had all the popular channels and most were digital, not analog, nice sharp picture. Surprised to see such a small park with a swimming pool. Bathrooms and showers are immaculate. Nice laundry room with $1.50 washers and dryers. 5 dots on Verizon LTE. Road into and through park was paved (looked like new) and wide. Lots are cement, with picnic table and grills. Half of the lots are back-ins, the other half pull-throughs. Pull-through lots do slant a bit (for drainage???) and did need blocks to get level. Some of the back-in lots looked a bit more level. Staff very helpful and cordial. Would definitely recommend. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $32.00

Wow.....what a great find. This little campground has everything we needed and convenient too. Good Sam Park right off of I-70, some traffic noise but didn't really bother us that much. Good over air television reception so turned volume up some. Friendly staff checked us in, had called ahead and was told what site to go to because office not always open. Campground very small but paved roads and cement sites with grass in between fires. Full hookups, 30/50 amp at each site. Picnic tables too. Nice pool but didn't use because of the weather. Spent two nights here in our motorcoach. So glad we found this campground. Will definitely be back. Very nice and clean. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt, Grass

Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Wal Mart on other side of interstate.

Within walking distance of several restaurants, we ate at El Charro.....good Mexican food. Try their fajitas.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

Looks are somewhat deceiving. At first glance it sits right next to a freeway, down in a depression next to the overpass. That is not much of an issue. Some traffic noise but not a lot. That is the only negative. This is an exceptionally clean and well managed small RV park. Facilities are immaculate. I would stay here again without concern. Most folks, during our 4 day stay, were traveling through, "one-nighter's" in some huge, new motorhomes. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near RV Express RV Park

Are you affiliated with RV Express RV Park ?