9 Excellent

1469 Spur Dr
Marshfield, Missouri 65706

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot no

Ask fellow campers about "RV Express RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $30.00

Nice no frills park with 8 back in and 7 pull through sites. Next to the Interstate on-ramp but the noise is tolerable for an overnight stop. Sites are level concrete pads with asphalt interior road. Narrow grass area between pull through sites. Grass area between park and interstate on-ramp to walk dogs. Pick up bags provided. One covered picnic table near the office for the whole park. No overnight on sight manager. They come by about 8 AM as folks are leaving and return about 4 PM as travelers arrive, leaving for the night around 8 PM. Phone number is posted on the office door. Clean restroom/laundry/office is door combination locked over night. Combination given to you at check in. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Wi-Fi worked okay but cable came in garbled and not near the number of channels indicated on the provided line up. Might have just been my site (13) as hookup was short on threaded connection. OTA TV was okay for several channels. Good Verizon signal. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Walmart is across the Interstate to the left. There were several restaurants within walking distance. Camping world was several miles down the Interstate to the left.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $30.00

This park is right off the interstate with level lots. No cable. Good wifi. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

This is a real gem of an RV Park. It's a small park with easy access from 1-44. Our second stay here and again a great experience. Very clean and tidy, lovely pool. Works well for an overnight or extended stay. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Bass Pro Shop in Springfield. Old Route 66

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

This park is very close to I-44, yet the noise inside the coach was not bad. Very clean park; indeed spotless. Utilities good. No cable but good OTA and dish signal. If on I-44 going North, the exit is 100. Take a right, and at the light about 500 ft down the road take a left and another hard left and you are there. Park is paved and access is good. There is a Loves truck stop at exit 88, and a rest area just after you leave the park on I-44 North. Lots of space to walk you dog. We will stay here again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

Just behind the office you will find a KFC, a Rib Crib, and a Mexican restaurant.

Featured Campgrounds Near RV Express RV Park

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $35.00

I was parked in an area near the entrance, which I assume is reserved for overnighters. As others have noted, there was freeway noise, but I didn't find it objectionable. The good news is that it was easy in and out, cement and level, and perfect for an overnight stay. Sites were fairly close together, but I wasn't there for any reason other than a nights rest. I would definitely stay again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

13 I think

Restaurants were within walking distance. Nothing fancy, but good enough for a sit down meal.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $36.00

Convenient location just off of I44 (some interstate noise but not bad) with a few restaurants within walking distance. All concrete level long well spaced pads with a small grass area and picnic table. Small laundry, clean restrooms, showers and a small pool. Grass area and bags for the dogs. Great for an overnight or a couple of days stay. Very friendly staff. We would definitely staff here again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

When you turn off of I44 and left on Banning their directions really do mean "immediate left" off of Banning. I missed it and had to turn around in a parking lot. My fault. Otherwise easy to get in and out.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

This park is very clean. All interior roads and sites are paved. Clean Bathrooms and Swimming Pool. No trees at sites so it does get a little warm. Each site has a BBQ and Picnic Table. I like this park, it is close to local shopping, restaurants and a super walmart. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $30.00

This is a conveniently located small 16 site RV park right off I-44. Easy on, easy off, level sites, easy full hook ups and lots of cable channels. Plenty of water pressure, be sure it's not to much for your rig. Some folks might think it's noisy but it's right at the intersection of the interstate so it's to be expected. This is a little gem of a park for an overnight stay on your way to your destination. The staff were very friendly and check in was a breeze. We would stay here again. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Plenty of chain restaurants nearby if you don't want to unhook.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $30.00

A pleasant surprise. We travel I-44 frequently and are on the lookout for a good one-night campground. We found one. This is a small RV park with asphalt pavement and concrete pads with nice landscaping in between. We had an end pull-thru that pitched forward quite a bit and was quite shallow. Other sites did not look that sloped. Utilities were nicely placed and elevated. Excellent Wi-Fi and a very good cable TV selection of stations. A keeper. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Site 10

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $32.00

Wow.....what a great find. This little campground has everything we needed and convenient too. Good Sam Park right off of I-70, some traffic noise but didn't really bother us that much. Good over air television reception so turned volume up some. Friendly staff checked us in, had called ahead and was told what site to go to because office not always open. Campground very small but paved roads and cement sites with grass in between fires. Full hookups, 30/50 amp at each site. Picnic tables too. Nice pool but didn't use because of the weather. Spent two nights here in our motorcoach. So glad we found this campground. Will definitely be back. Very nice and clean. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt, Grass

Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Wal Mart on other side of interstate.

Within walking distance of several restaurants, we ate at El Charro.....good Mexican food. Try their fajitas.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

Looks are somewhat deceiving. At first glance it sits right next to a freeway, down in a depression next to the overpass. That is not much of an issue. Some traffic noise but not a lot. That is the only negative. This is an exceptionally clean and well managed small RV park. Facilities are immaculate. I would stay here again without concern. Most folks, during our 4 day stay, were traveling through, "one-nighter's" in some huge, new motorhomes. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $27.00

Top marks for this excellent RV Park. It's a small park but the sites are large with level concrete pads and grass between. The owners and staff are super friendly and helpful. Restrooms and showers clean and sorry to use the word again but excellent. There is a small pool and lots of information for the Marshfield area and Missouri as there is also a chamber of commerce office on site. We notice that other reviews state no or slow wifi, we stayed a week and found it to be very robust for the whole time. It's easy access from the I-44 and of course some highway noise but not enough to impinge. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Go to the Bass Pro Shops home store in Springfield, not only a shop but museums as well and only 20 miles from Marshfield. Also a good section of historic Route 66 runs from Marshfield to Springfield.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $27.00

Called ahead to reserve a spot as they would be closed when I arrived and they assign me a spot and asked me to pay in the morning. I was very happy when we pulled into the campground. Although it is right next to interstate. the noise did not bother us a wonderful overnight campground. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $27.00

Talk about convenient! The park literally sits just to the right of the northbound ramp to i44. It's essentially a Parking lot with W E S and cable hookups. The site is on concrete, offers pull thrus, and is flat. Each site has a table, grill, and utility light on the post. There is adequate space between spots. A Taco Bell and Mexican restaurant is in walking distance. There is road noise on a Saturday night, but it's extremely convenient as an overnight spot. We wouldn't spend a week here but will definitely spend a night. Because it has everything you need. The only reason I didn't give it a ten is that the wifi is nearly useless. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $27.00

As others have said, it is an "on and off the road" RV park, but exceptionally clean and surprisingly quiet, given its location! Yes, there is road noise from I-44, but somehow not as bad as other parks we have stayed in next to an interstate! Cement sites, picnic tables, Wi-Fi, easy hook ups, and great cable! Perfect place when you just need to get off of the road, and not have to drive around trying to find a place. We called in advance for a pull through, since it was March, only 4 of the 8 pull through spots were taken. Would stay again, happily. We camped at RV Express RV Park in a Motorhome.

site 12

Featured Campgrounds Near RV Express RV Park

Are you affiliated with RV Express RV Park ?