This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.

River Edge Resort

Recent Rate: $32 7/2013

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no
  • Sewer Sewer no
  • yes-river Waterfront Waterfront yes-river

Loon Lake

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $35.00

I recommend you camp here if you are in the area. It is the most peaceful setting along the river and trains coming through at night will make anyone sleep well (they don't blow the train whistle). They have a small motel and a wonderful, delicious restaurant so you don't have to drive for a meal. They don't have breakfast service. Our dinner was delicious and all the staff were very friendly. I consider this to be a 5 Star Campground. Hope you do too. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

Jeff517

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $32.00

This is a great small campground. It is very peaceful and set in a beautiful canyon. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

jasher1

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $28.00

Great setting right by the river, and the river is beautiful with a small sandy beach. The park is behind a bar, but we had no problems with that at all. Hostess was very friendly and helpful. Park and grounds were very well maintained and clean. Bathrooms were clean with showers. Lots of space between sites. This would have been a 10 for me if it weren't for I-90 running about 200 feet so the north. Our RV is not too well insulated and I could hear the semi trucks going by all night long. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Marine

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $27.00

The phone message said "check in with the bartender." I'm thinking this isn't good. Well I did, and it was fine. It also introduced me to the restaurant, in common with the bar. I had my choice of two sites. The campground is small so I walked the whole thing, thinking of how I would maneuver my 42' MH. I eliminated one site due to a very tight turn. The second was a pull through, entering from the south. I didn't want to do that either, so I turned around and backed in. If you have a 45' rig I suggest you ask for site 5, and back in as I did. This is a charming park. The river and the bluff overlooking it, are the prime ingredient. It's a place where you can sit for an afternoon and read, contemplate, or talk. The restaurant/bar are a big favorite with the locals. Always a good sign. Try the buffalo burger. The Wi-Fi is good. Sprint is not available. They will let you use the land line at the bar with your phone card. I enjoy my stay and added another day. When you leave if you're heading east, the U-turn to the on ramp is tight, lift the tag if you have one. I will definitely stay here again, and plan a longer stay. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

ken22

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $35.00

A nice place to stay & well worth the price. Good food in the restaurant and even had live music (folk singers) with no cover charge. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

Chuck & Cindy

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $30.00

This park is just off the freeway and right on a river. (The river is down a small "cliff" with easy to walk stairs.) There is WiFi internet available in the restaurant/bar/casino. Our cell phones didn't work there, so we used the pay phone a lot. They do have a booster in the lodge that works if you have Verizon. They said that seems to be the only service you can get there even with the booster. Staff here were very friendly and helpful. We had mechanical difficulties, and they recommended a local mechanic who came out to our site. He was quite competent, and his price was way less that we'd have paid if we'd gone into the city. There is a small town right there (Alberton) that has an amazing bookstore. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

rla

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $36.00

Nice setting, all sites very crowded, my slide out nearly touched neighbor. Restaurant and bar had good service and food. Very noisy from I-90. The staff was friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi worked pretty well. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Raylin15600

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $30.00

A nice small park. Noise did not bother us. River below our space was beautiful. I would stay there again. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

FREDET

Date of Stay: July, 2007 - $22.00

200 FEET FROM I-90. Site 6/7 has a reversed 30 amp polarity. Owner notified but still rented it out. Owners dog has free run of campground. Noise is very bad. Picnic tables in too bad a shape to use. Not able to use DirecTV. Trees. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

Class8RV

Date of Stay: June, 2006 - $24.00

A superb setting right on the river and not crowded even when full. 30 amps only. Wifi was very fast but I think I snagged a connection from a neighboring house and not the park. The restaurant was excellent. One of our best meals out on our 4200 mile trip! The adjoining bar was stocked with a few true lounge lizards and loud drunks when we arrived but they thinned out before dinner. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

Snowyrange

Date of Stay: July, 2005 - $22.00

Small RV Park with motel and steakhouse. Right on Clark Fork River 25 miles west of Missoula. Great food and fishing. Very friendly owners. Quiet and beautiful setting in tall pines close to I-90. We camped at River Edge Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with River Edge Resort?