Dick's RV Park

Great Falls, Montana

1403 11th St SW
Great Falls, Montana 59404

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no

Ask fellow campers about "Dick's RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

This RV Park has plenty of pull through gravel sites, with gravel roads. I have to agree with one review, the sites are not very level. I have a 40' Class A motorhone and my leveling jacks raised one side of the coach so much that both back wheels were several inches off the ground. Full service sites, 50A, water and sewer. Be warned, the water pressure is huge, over 75 PSI. I was not notified of this when I checked in but luckily put a restrictor on when hooking up. Grass between sites and the sites are well spaced along with a picnic table. Some highway, train and plane noise from nearby airport. All in all, not a bad park but it rates only 3 stars. Nice staff and easy on/off to expressways. No cable but plenty of major channels via antenna. We would stay here again, especially for one night. Big rig friendly. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

Okay for a short stay. Wide interior roads. Wifi worked some of the time. Main demerit is the road noise with also occasion train and airport noise. First time in over a hundred RV parks when I have been asked for an ID before credit card accepted. Not very friendly greeting. Site was okay although slightly off level to the side. Couldn't get cable to work but may have been our system. Plenty of over the air channels and clear view of sky. Strong Verizon signal. We would stay again. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $28.00

My only complaint is the traffic noise. There's a nice dog walking area across the road along the river. Check in was efficient and friendly. We signed up for a second night. Our rate was for electric only. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

We're going to Big sky Quilt shop and the Lewis & Clark interpretive center today.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $35.00

When we first pulled in I wasn't quite sure. Our site was very large, walking around the park, we found about 25% live aboards. But they kept their spaces clean. Which was nice for once. This park is close to all attraction. We only heard one train at night, road noise was minimal. We stayed here 3 days. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Dick's RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $41.00

There is nothing wrong with this park. It is good at what it does but it isn't great. Sites are long, level, and roadways are easy to maneuver in. And the bridge will make you wish you knew the height of your rig and wish you trusted it. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

A sad park next to freeway and possibly off ramp as well - very noisy. Way overpriced. Problem with water connection tho they came right over and fixed it. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

Campground is located in a dicey looking area, and wedged in between highway, Sun River, and an abandon railroad line next to some industries and businesses. No fence or other security, so people from surroundings can walk right in. It has a fair number of year round and seasonal campers, and the overall visual impression of campground is dirty, depressing looking. The "storage area" looks like a junk yard in the making. The roads and sites were all gravel, wide, easy to navigate. CG is on very slight incline on side we were in, so some minor blocking was required on one side to get level. Spacing between sites was average, with enough room to put out awnings. Wifi was fairly worthless at all times, but Verizon signal was very good, being in town. No cable TV, despite the coax jacks at sites. OTA TV was decent. Water pressure is high, around 75 psi, but this is boldly stated on the check-in paperwork. Other than facilities in office building, there was a separate bathroom shower facility in a raised permanent trailer, which were clean and nice enough. Did not use laundry. Might stay again if passing through area, as I seem to recall there were not many other better choices, but it is not a destination CG for sure. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Bike the Rivers Edge trail for great views of river and falls and dams. Visit the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, and NPS run site that is free with annual National Park Pass and worth the stop- we spent about 3 hours there.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $34.00

The staff couldn't be more helpful. Nice long gravel sites with grass between. The downtown area is alive and there's a fabulous farmers market on Saturday. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Walking distance to Beef O'Bradys. Be sure to eat at the Celtic Cowboy downtown. Visit the Great Falls and the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $41.00

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We thought it was very good for the money. It was located right off the freeway but the noise was not bothersome. Very convenient. We would recommend this RV park to anyone passing through Great Falls. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Recommend Celtic Cowboys. It was an Irish pub. Prices good, food good, live music was good but too loud. Also ate at Dante's... good good but pricey.

RTM

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

Passing thru from Glacier NP to Cody. Easy on/off from I-15. Hwy is within sight but noise was not objectionable. Check-in was easy. BIG RIG friendly. Interior roads are paved rough asphalt. Our site is gravel-dirt, FHU PT with a little shade, no cable. A little unlevel back-to-front and had to manual level. Has a picnic table on a nice grassy side that is watered nightly with sprinklers. Utilities worked well. Doggie park at rear needs some bigtime TLC. CG is located close to outdoor mall and downtown. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $34.00

Big rig friendly with level sites. Easy on/off to highway. Laundry, wi-fi, and showers were good. Dog park was nice but needed work on the fence. Easy to walk dog or ride bicycle in campground. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Walmart, restaurants, and shopping was 5 miles and easy drive. There are 5 falls within 10 miles but the Great Falls is the largest and very pretty.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

We stopped for a quick overnight. Close to traffic noise, air base and in a commercial area. We has wind and rain during the night. I went up a ladder to brush off my slide top in the morning but found it still wet. I took a hose with a nozzle to squirt off the debris real quick. I guess it was the owner standing out front of the office who started yelling at the top of his lungs asking if I had paid to use the water. I explained what I was doing and he just kept yelling. All the neighbors must have thought I had committed murder. I offered to pay but he said that "he" stopped me before I washed the whole rig. I won't be going back! We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

Rate includes 10% Good Sam discount. Site was back-in; asphalt pad; FHU with 50 amps. We had good Verizon cell and internet reception and good DishTV satellite reception. The park was okay, but we did not enjoy our stay because our site was very close to the highway and the road noise was constantly loud both day and night. If you stay at this park insist on a site that is as far as possible from the highway. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

A face that only a mother could love but it gets the job done. Convenient entry and exit. Good utilities and placement. Courtrous and helpful office. Some shade if you want it. Some ratty looking units but if you are looking for a great overnight stop it works great. Not a destination park by any stretch but it doesn't pretend to be. I would use it again if in the area. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Motorhome.

If you want Satellite friendly let them know. That area is a little shabbier but it works for an overnight b

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

I have stayed at this park several times and would say that generally it is satisfactory. On this stay I was assigned space 30 which is usually a long term spot due to the park being "sold out". I was almost unable to level the trailer which was propped up on a cinder block and wood with the front jack at max elevation. My power cord kept falling out due to the electric plugs being upside down. The sewer dump access was covered with a rock and was overgrown with grass, plugged with leaves and just plain looked like a hole dug in the dirt. I brought my concerns to the attention of the front desk who told me sorry, we did not have anything else available but did not offer a discount or any form of making it up to a returning customer. The price was too much for this site which was a back-in and is close to the nicer pull throughs in price. I did note several empty spots in the pull through areas that night and morning, I would have been willing to move into any no show spots. I do recommend this park for an overnight, but beware the "we only have a back-in left" statement. We camped at Dick's RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

30 back-in
Gravel, Sand, Grass
Not big enough for my travel trailer

Featured Campgrounds Near Dick's RV Park

Are you affiliated with Dick's RV Park ?