Livingston RV Park & Campground

11 Rogers Ln
Livingston, Montana 59047

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Livingston RV Park & Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $35.00

This was a small park in town that had a few sites for travelers, the rest were perm. We got the "best" end site, and it was a tough one to get in to, as it had a very sharp, tight turn that we had to un-hook and juggle the rig to even get into. Once in, though, it was fine. We saw the manager help quite a few people all through the night that I think were "desperate" to just get a spot off the road. There is almost nothing between here and Yellowstone to choose from, even a Walmart won't let you boondock, and when the other's are full, you are just out of luck! People were being squeezed in all around the grass, thankful for that! The manager was super nice (once you could get hold of them, I had to call and call). Not a place to stay, but good for a night. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $1.00

I don't know where to start. The management of this park may be trying hard but is totally disorganized. My first attempt to make a reservation was a total waste of time - person on phone had no clue. Received a call back and was assured a pull thru 50 amp was available and in my name. I then called day before arrival and again assured space was in my name. When I arrived nothing could be found for me. I could see why, all reservation info is maintained on paper diagrams of the park and totally disorganized. A spot was found for me but not 50 amp, water hookup was obstructed by adjoining campers filter setup so I used my own tank. When I noted my concerns the only positive of the check-in was a sincere apology and an offer to have the site free of charge. I appreciate their trying to make a bad situation better but I won't be back. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Bathrooms are old but clean. Site pavement a little rough on some sites. New manager very helpful and friendly. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $40.00

Just the basics no frills but very convenient to I-90 and to downtown. Livingston is a beautiful town, interesting historic downtown. We didn't use the bathhouse but the park served our needs nicely We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Livingston RV Park & Campground

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $40.00

We read bad reviews. Almost didn't stop. Fact is it's a nice enough place. Paved site. Full hook up. 50 amp. Power worked good. The manager was super nice. Sites are tight. Nothing special about the place but great location. I'd stay here again in a second. Livingston is a gem. This campground is too. Didn't use the facilities but didn't need them. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Site 1

Grocery and eateries near by. Go to town have lunch, walk the town. A charming place.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

We stayed two nights at this campground during our trip across country in July. After reading some of the other reviews we were unsure about staying here but we had a pleasant experience. We were surprised to find clean bathrooms and showers. As well, the location was perfect for a two night stay with close access to the local river, grocery store, and highway. We thought the value for the price we paid was good. We will return again on our next trip through. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $40.00

It has 1 row of a trailer park, 1 row of pull through sites and the rest are trailer storage. All but 2 spots are 30 amp. There is WiFi, but good luck using it as its not a strong enough signal strength for a campground. It was 1 bar of WiFi at best. My 2 bars of Verizon data was way faster. For the price, the WiFi should be better. Sites aren't level at all. And there isn't anyone on site for any issues which may arise. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $35.00

This was a great place to stop on our trip through Montana. We really enjoyed our stay here. The managers were friendly and accommodating. We were informed they recently took over as managers so this may explain the previous negative reviews on the managers as we found them to be friendly. The spot we were given was easy to access and hook-up to our RV. Their bathrooms were surprisingly very clean and the showers were hot. Laundry onsite. We plan to stay here on our next trip through the beautiful state of Montana. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Spacious, Nearby

We were able to walk to a grocery store nearby (I believe it's call Town & Country but don't quote me) for groceries each morning. We went to Yellowstone Park one of the days and this was a convenient starting point to travel up the Yellowstone River to the Park. It took us about an hour to get there from here. On our way back we stopped at Chico Hot Springs to swim in their hot pools (recommended).

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $30.00

Previous reviewer is right- this place is a mess. Vicious dogs in the Manager's mobile home act like they'll eat you for knocking on the wall (the door is blocked off). Other dogs roam around the park. Resident kids on bicycles ride through all sites, even if you are standing by your rig. Kids and adult residents are outside partying late at night. Cigarette butts and trash are all over the grounds. Fire in one mobile home brought out the entire city fire department. Bathrooms were frequently trashed with cigarette ashes and dirt in sinks. Constant noise from nearby Interstate. Sewer and water hookups are poorly placed, into the next site. We used to stop here for the convenient location and cheaper price, but the place gets worse every year. Could be okay for an overnight desperation stop, but wait to find the manager (who's a nice woman) in the morning. Don't knock on that home/office/dog kennel at night. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $30.00

The management was poor. Upon arrival we had to go look for the manager in a run down mobile home where we couldn't get to the door because it was fenced off. The sites are long but very, very close together. Water, electric and sewer are poorly laid out. Dogs are left outside unattended. I tried to walk my dog but there were large, unattended aggressive dogs all over the place. I didn't go near the restrooms, and the wifi did not work. I would not return. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $25.00

Place looks like Dogpatch but it somehow works. Good price and cable TV, close enough to town to walk or bike. Management is accommodating. Sewer hookups are mostly inconvenient, water is great, sites are tight but long. Bathrooms are ancient- can't close the door when you're on the toilet. Single machines in Laundry room are worthless, city laundromat and grocery store nearby. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $30.00

This park has been a great stop for us 2x now on our travels through Yellowstone national Park. The manger is amazingly friendly and accommodating. The restrooms & laundry room are always clean. We traveled through the first time and had our miniature horse with us, and the manager allowed us to put him in the corral at the edge of the park. That was a great treat for him! I would not hesitate to recommend this park to anyone and we will surely be back! We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Tent.

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $30.00

Right turn, left turn off the highway up over the tracks. If you have low clearance issues with the rig, you may scrape coming back out over the railroad tracks. It is a trailer park with long-term residents, pull-thru sites, but the rear of our 5er was 30' from the front door and barking dogs of the 1960's vintage trailers. The residents don't like the RV folks. There are trash cans at each site, covered. No problem with the upkeep of the park, it is clean and well cared-for. Sites are level and you have a patch of grass with picnic tables, close together, but ample room. The manager is a sweet-heart, very accommodating and friendly. For a one or two night stay, it's OK, and cheaper by far than anything around. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $30.00

Very small park in a residential neighborhood, behind a motel. Very friendly owner. This is part of a trailer park, so there are some trashy-looking mobile homes next to the campground. Highway noise could be a problem if you're a light sleeper. Lots of grass and trees. I had read reviews of the other campground, so we decided to by-pass it and stay closer to the highway. If you are headed west on I-90, you have to turn left right after you turn right on the main town road, so watch for signs. A nice stop for overnight travel. We'll stay here again on our return trip home. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $30.00

We planned to camp here for a few nights but choose to stay overnight and move on, as we prefer parks that are more scenic. This is a basic RV park resembling more of a parking lot than a park. They do have full-hook ups and the owners are very kind. The rates are more expensive than other parks and not as nice, so in our experience it didn't feel like a very good deal. However, it is conveniently located off I-90. There is a grocery and laundry nearby. We camped at Livingston RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Livingston RV Park & Campground

Are you affiliated with Livingston RV Park & Campground ?