Osens RV Park & Campground

Livingston, Montana

Livingston, Montana

• Phone Phone yes

Ask fellow campers about "Osens RV Park & Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $60.00

Nice clean well maintained park. Groomed gravel parkingcareas with small grass areas between sites. Cozy, but not cramped. Narrow road into the facility was not a problem although a couple of the potholes were cavernous! Easy freeway access, nearby services and about an hour from the North entrance to Yellowstone. Very nice fenced off-leash area for your four-legged family members. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed our two-day stay at Owen's. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

A-4

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

Clean park with full hookups. Sites are gravel and level. Management is helpful and friendly. You must arrive before seven PM. Laundry is very clean and the equipment is excellent. Yellowstone is about a hour away. Pet friendly. We would stay again. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

1A

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

After driving down a narrow street (too narrow for a car to pass your rig) we pulled onto this lovely well manicured drive into the park. Such a great first impression! The first impression quickly paled to the second impression. We walked into a small office to face the receptionist who was very much in charge and wanted to ensure you knew it. First thing, she argued with me about the size of my motorhome. You would think the driver/owner would know the length of their rig. But after a long day on the road who wants to argue. Just put down whatever you think it should be. Then started the litany of rules. I chuckled inside as the speech droned on and on because it brought to mind the lyrics of an old song; "Sign, sign, everywhere a sign, Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?" Oh well, your park your rules. We finally signed, paid and got to our P/T sight. The space was so short that by the time I got my RV and tow vehicle into the assigned space, the utility hook ups were so far away that I could not even hook up my sewer. Again a beautiful well manicured park. If you can survive the rules, you could have an enjoyable stay. We stayed one night on our way to Glacier Park. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Grocery Store, Arby's and a gas station close by the park. We fueled up and ate on our way into the park.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

We stayed one night en route to Colorado. The park is set back off the main highway off a narrow lane. It is very quiet. Check in was friendly and helpful; we were escorted to our pull through site. No issues with utilities, but we only stayed one night and did not disconnect. The dog park was convenient and good sized. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

We stopped at Albertson's on the way in for dinner, and had breakfast at McDonalds on the way out to I90, both while connected up.

Featured Campgrounds Near Osens RV Park & Campground

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $44.00

Very narrow road leading in to the park. You actually pass through a small neighborhood. I'm not sure how two RVs would pass each other. It is pricey especially for W/E only but everything around here is expensive. Nice staff. Easy check in although office is so small it basically holds one person at a time. They take you to your site and guide you in even if you don't want the help ;) The sites are gravel with a small strip of grass between. They are close together. Some sites have trees. Directv satellite worked fine. Verizon 4g 3 bars. The WII FI is slow to the point of being useless. The park is far enough from I 90 that you don't hear traffic which is a big plus. This is a busy place so definitely recommend reservations. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

C7

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Nice small park, well maintained. Lady in the office was very friendly and provided a lot of information, including a list of rules that they do enforce in order to keep their sites clean and in good repair. Hookups, Wi-fi and cable worked well. Bathrooms were clean. There is a fenced off-leash dog area. Close to downtown Livingston, but quiet. The only issue is the entrance. There is only one designated entrance into the park, which is wide enough for just one RV. If you come back to the park when others are checking in, you get stuck waiting in line just to get back to your site. Would stay again if in the area. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B5

Livingston Depot Museum nearby. Check out the privately owned miniature train club located in the basement of the same building as the Uncorked Wine Cellar. It is only opened a few hours a week, but it is a lot of fun to visit and talk with the club members about their trains.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $44.00

We wanted to check in early and the owners were accommodating to our request. We had the site right near the check in area which has a nice grassy area in front with picnic table and tree...very nice campsite. Cable TV offered a reasonable selection of channels. Shower/bathroom facility very nice with about 8 individual rooms...very clean and modern Off I-90 far enough to eliminate highway noise but very easy on and off access. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

A1

We went to Faye's Cafe in Livingston for breakfast....outstanding ! but a little pricey. The old downtown area is fun to walk around in. We went to the old train depot museum which was OK, not outstanding but interesting

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $49.00

I was given a 50 amp FHU gravel pull-thru for my 42' 5th wheel. I had plenty of room to maneuver around the park; my site (B3) was big enough where I had plenty of room for my truck when it was unhooked from the RV. The bathrooms & laundry are clean and up to date. I used my dish for TV reception, the park offered 25 cable channels. The park looks well maintained and the employees were quite friendly. The wi-fi worked well and the park is in a quiet location. The park is located just South of Livingston off of Hwy 90. Would stay here again. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B3

Close to Livingston & 45 minutes from Yellowstone

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $43.00

We have stayed at Osen's a number of times through the years. We were treated like family. The staff is very personable. The facilities are a bit dated. The grounds were well kept. The setting is beautiful. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $50.00

Great people at the office and grounds keeper. It's a little tight driving but had a 70' pull thru with lots of room. Had a few tree branches that I would have touch going out. Asked to have them pruned when we arrived. Next morning woke up to a clear path to exit. Older park that the owners are upgrading. Beautiful area of Montana!! Very nice staff!! We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $49.00

This is the third time we have stayed here. The lots are long and gravel.Ours was not level, but only took one block to level the trailer. The restrooms and showers are clean. The cable is good, the WIFI slow, and the park is clean. We made reservations almost a month in advance and requested a place close to the showers/restrooms. We were placed 3 trailers away from those facilities. When we arrived a few minutes before 11:00 we were told check in wasn't until 1:00. We informed them we were never told the check in time when we made reservations. We said we travel early in the morning and usually check into our parks around 11:00 - 12:00. The lady that checked us in said, "You must not stay a very nice parks.". Then she said we could leave and call sometime after 1100 and see if the person in the spot we were assigned had checked out yet. We called about 11:30 and got voice mail. They called us back around noon and said we could check in. When we checked in we were told she just checked in three other early people. I made a comment that there were sure a lot of vacant spaces. I was told by the person checking us in, "They are for people that stay longer than 1 night.". The peson checking us in was not friendly, somewhat rude, and if she continues to use that attitude I would guess their business will diminish. We will not return again even though we always liked it previously and the people checking us in were very friendly previously and it is a nice park. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

A4

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $46.00

We have stayed here at least 4 times in the past and we keep coming back. The staff is friendly and always willing to help when asked. The street to the park is narrow but once into the park the roads are wide gravel and the sites are level and gravel. The is a wide grass strip between each site with a picnic table at each site. The WIFI is OK, but a little slow. I normally use my ATT hotspot anyway, so the WIFI is not a concern for me. The laundry is clean and modern. The showers/toilets are individual rooms accessed from the outside. They are clean and modern. My only concern is they have sprinklers for each grass area and if you have a dark RV and Toad like I do, I was not happy with the water spots on both units. However, I washed them off in the morning, so all was OK. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

B2

The West entrance to Yellowstone is just 50 miles away on a 70 mph road. As you arrive from Highway 90, the gas station on your right, just after Albertson's, has separate pumps in the back with both gas and diesel for RVs. I always stop in there to fill up as we arrive because it is so convenient.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $51.00

This is a clean and neat looking park. The roads and sites are gravel. There is ample room to drive the roads. The sites are a little close, but okay. No open fires are allowed. The manager was very friendly and helpful. This park is near the interstate with easy access. The cable, sewer, water, and electric hooks are fine. Like most parks the Wi-Fi is a bit iffy. We would stay again. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

A 4

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $45.00

Nice RV Park, great dog run area. Clean and well manicured sites. Easy back-in and maneuvering once inside park. Entrance area is a little tight, road in is down a little country lane and when 2 or three big rigs come in, the road may be blocked for a bit. Very well maintained. Wish we could have stayed a few days to enjoy the area as this park was very nice. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Asphalt, Gravel, Grass

Make sure you can arrive by 9pm as they do not accept late check-ins and will count you as a no-show. Pay attention to signs as you find your way to the park.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $50.00

Great park near I-90 yet far enough from any road noise. Ample room between sites. Clean, quiet, friendly staff. About 5o miles from Yellowstone Gardiner entrance. Good for overnight stop or a few days if you plan on being in Livingston area. Good fishing in Yellowstone river just a few miles away. Interior roads a bit tight for big rigs but manageable, staff helps guide you into your site. We camped at Osens RV Park & Campground in a Motorhome.

B2

If you love fishing this is a good place to stop, very close to Yellowstone river.

Featured Campgrounds Near Osens RV Park & Campground

Are you affiliated with Osens RV Park & Campground ?