8.9 Excellent

Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park

West Yellowstone, Montana

West Yellowstone, Montana

• Phone Phone ?

Ask fellow campers about "Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $78.00

We've stayed at this park every time we've come to Yellowstone. It never disappoints. The gals at check in are a little slow (but hey...age catches up to all of us). Immaculate, clean, convenient park with decent $$ rates. We will always stay at this park on our trips to this part of the country. Internet not great but AT&T has good service here. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

I'll always recommend this park for Yellowstone tourists. The little town has lots of things to offer. Visit the Grizzly and Wolf center while here !!

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $75.00

A very nice RV park in a beautiful area. Overall everything about this park was great. Bathrooms were clean and all facilities were well maintained. Internet became unusable around 5PM as that was when everyone returned from their day in Yellowstone. But overall that was just a minor inconvenience in what was a wonderful stay. Free cappuccino in the morning at the front office was a nice touch. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Start your visit at the visitors center in West Yellowstone. Lots of information about Yellowstone and the surrounding area. The museum in West Yellowstone is well worth a visit to see how visitors arrrived around the turn of the century and ventered into the Park by horse drawn carriage. There are 2 small grocery stores in the city. Prices really weren't bad and they had a good selection. We loved Wild West pizza. Delicious pizza and good prices. Diesel is readily available in the city.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $78.00

Very nice park. The sites are a little close together, but there are trees in between, so you do have some privacy. We would have liked if they had propane available for sale....that seems to be the only thing missing. Be aware that mosquitos are very prevalent in the area. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

We really enjoyed the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery center and, of course, Yellowstone Park. When going into the park, go as early as you can to avoid the tour bus crowds that overpower every attraction.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $69.00

Nice place but a little expensive. Great if you have kids. Nothing to offer adults. It would have been a lot nicer if we could sit outside but the mosquitoes were on a rampage. The wifi system is strange. You get one device connected to wifi for every night you stay. If you stay 5 nights, you can connect 5 devices for 5 nights. If you stay one night, you can only connect one device for one night. We would stay again if there were not mosquitoes. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Very easy to bike and walk the town. Very friendly town. Rental car company a little iffy. Very, very convenient to Yellowstone. The earlier you go, the better.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $68.00

One of the cleanest, best-maintained campgrounds anywhere. Moderately roomy, level sites. Two blocks from shopping (such as it is in this small, seasonal village) and easy to the Park's West entrance. Well-stocked camp store. GREAT office staff, friendly and professional. Wifi was poor in our location, possibly the signal was were shielded by the bathhouse building. The connection would vary in and out every few seconds. Good Verizon and AT&T cell signals. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $43.00

Rate does not include tax. GS discount. The park is not really what we expected, but very nice. We thought it might be a little more rural (out of town), but it is located right in the middle of a small touristy town. If you have pets, their dog walk is amazing. At the back of the park is a forest which has trails. Its really great to find something a little different when walking your dogs. All roads were paved, our site was gravel with a concrete patio. Hookups were good. There are a couple of small super markets, but they are well stocked. We had a back in site which was adequate. The toad parks in an area next to the coach. No complaints. It was a good stay, and we would stay again if in the area. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

We enjoyed the meals at the Buffalo Bar. Very tasty foods and good beer selection. You know its good when the locals eat there.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $83.00

Great park! Location can't be beat. We were in a premium pull-through and it was spacious and level. Facilities were spotless, plenty of dog runs and places for kids to run. Friendly staff and nicely stocked store. You aren't going to find a better place to stay if you are visiting Yellowstone! We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $37.00

Camping fees are 1/2 price in May and Oct when not all Yellowstone Park amenities open. This park deserves all the great reviews. Friendly staff, long level sites, super clean grounds, close to YNP entrance and walkable to town. Big rig friendly. We are 65' total and fit fine in a regular pull through, which is a good thing as the premiums were booked. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Regular pull through

Behind the campground is NF land with trails that are great for walking your dog.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $79.00

The campground is really nice and expensive due to the location of the park to Yellowstone. We had a premium spot which was a long, wide, level, gravel site with a good size concrete patio and grass between the sites. Trees are minimal, but will soon grow. Verizon signal is very strong, good WiFi, and a good selection of cable channels. The bathrooms are nice and clean as is the laundry room. There is a camp store with a good selection of items. Overall the grounds of the park are very nice; lots of grass and very spacious. We would definitely stay again. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

It's a short walk to the Yellowstone National Park Visitor's Center and town, which is really cute with numerous restaurants, gift shops, grocery stores, and gas stations. There is an Imax theater in town movie showing a movie about Yellowstone Park and also has a nice gift shop. We stayed 6 nights. $2.00 to wash/ 25 cents for 10 min. of drying, most stuff was dried in 30 min.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $73.00

Very nice park; close to Yellowstone National Park West entrance, and town of West Yellowstone attractions. Good paved roads, roomy gravel sites with grass and trees. Cable TV and working WiFi. National Forest land borders park on two sides, where my dogs and I enjoyed walking the trails. If they also had a fenced dog park, I'd give them a "10." We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

The Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center is a great place to see, and photograph, grizzly bears and wolves in a safe setting. The white wolves are just beautiful!

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $74.00

Beautiful Park, Professional and friendly staff, nice office and store. We were allowed to not only wash our windshield, but also wash our rig. Level sites with well manicured lawns and trees. Very close to Yellowstone. A lot of eating choices, nice Imax and a Grizzly and Wolf discovery opportunity. Poor internet service, but our Verizon service was good. A little pricey, but one of the nicest parks we have stayed in. We would stay here again if we are in the area. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $73.00

Based on my experience I would rate this as one the most organized and professionally managed RV parks I've ever stayed at. Since I was a first-time customer when I called to make reservations for 5 nights, I had no visual picture of the sites. When I arrived, I initially had difficulty with my standard pull-thru site. It was narrow and the trees on both sides made it difficult to extend my slides and use my rooftop satellite dish. When I brought this to their attention, they were able to "juggle" things, so I could spent my last 3 nights in a larger back-in site at the same price that was absolutely perfect for me. Unfortunately, the unpredictable Fall weather brought snow and I ended up leaving a day early, and they cheerfully refunded my last night. Even though my first site had issues for me, I'm still giving the park a "10" for their eagerness to make things right for me. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

As others have mentioned, Yellowstone is a very large, crowded National Park. Traveling in the park can be challenging because of the traffic and crowds at popular locations. However, it is still a special experience, especially if one is patient.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $79.00

We were in a premium pull thru site which was long, level and spacious. Grass is irrigated and lush even in late August. Pine trees between sites gave us shade and we were still able to get satellite tv reception. Laundry room was immaculate. Verizon signal was good. While there was no enclosed dog park but the campground abuts a national forest where you can walk for miles on wide trails. Definitely would stay here again. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Yellowstone is a very busy park with limited parking at attractions. Get up and go early for the best experience. West Yellowstone has many touristy stores and restaurants. Wild West Pizza and Saloon is funky fun, good pizza and mac & cheese.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $73.00

Park is very clean and it has shade tress and lush green grass at each site. The sites are gravel but are level. WiFi service is poor. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $73.00

We have stayed here many times and the staff is great! The shower houses are always clean and you are close to Yellowstone National Park. The best sites are usually full of Class A rigs, but the spacing is much better in those sites! No fires here, because the town won't allow them. Sites are level, which is always great! We will be back! We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Try eating at Gushers or Pete's Pizza! Yummy!

Featured Campgrounds Near Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park

Are you affiliated with Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park ?