9 Excellent

Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park

West Yellowstone, Montana

West Yellowstone, Montana

• Phone Phone ?

Ask fellow campers about "Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $70.00

We spent a week at this campground, the staff was extremely rude and the wifi was non-exsistent because I had paid for 3 devices for a week and got no access I complained to the office to get my money back. The office staff was so rude and told the manager they were upset because I demanded my money back. Needless to say we were threatened with eviction even though we were not in the wrong. They did move us to a spot that did get wifi but still not good. The price here was not worth it and I would never stay at this site again. If you have kids there is nothing for them to do at this camp site. Poor management and staff would not recommend, We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Nothing to do in the campground everything is outside.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $55.00

Handsome, upscale park. Sadly struggling with basics. Dirty bathrooms later in day, repeatedly. WiFi is non existent more than 100yds from central building. Sewer hook up is in odd location on sites causing trailers to require multiple hoses to reach it. Nice staff, store, but booking done with length requirements not fulfilled on arrival. No room for tow vehicle on site offered. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $50.00

Very over priced for what you get at this park. Don't understand the past rave reviews. Once in awhile you see a review where they call it for what it is. Manager can be a little dicey to deal with. When you pay this much and they advertise Wi-Fi, you should be able to get Wi-Fi and not pay extra. Paying extra doesn't even cut it because the Wi-Fi is in and out. Will stay somewhere else next time. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2008 - $56.00

We went to this park because of all the great reviews. I don't know if all those people were camping for the very first time and don't know any better or what. I agree with the most recent reviewer. Terribly overpriced. You need to get one of their high end expensive pull thrus if you want to fit. We have a 37' Class A. The Wi-Fi is such a joke, and to actually charge for it is ludicrous. The back in sites are OK if you are shorter than we are, but for the price I would expect to see more space between sites. Kind of close together for this kind of money. It's hard to find decent camping in the Yellowstone area, and I guess that is why people go to this campground, and they must rate it highly because there just isn't a lot else. A rip off. Won't stay here again. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $47.00

We made a reservation here for arrival on a Saturday. On Friday we were delayed and called to change the reservation to arrive Monday. Because I called at 1:15pm and the policy is that cancellations must be made by 11:00am, they would not accommodate me and charged me one day, $47+ cancellation fee, even though I was not actually cancelling, but rather just delaying my arrival. I talked to the manager and he would not vary from the policy and was not very nice. I cancelled all of my reservation and found Valley View RV Park in Island Park with all the amenities that Grizzly has at $13 Passport America. Also, Valley View said that if I needed to change or cancel they would appreciate a call by 6:00pm the previous day. So it actually worked out better except I lost the $47. It probably is a very nice park, but make sure that if you want to change your arrival you call by 11:00am and not 11:01. I certainly wouldn't stay here in the future. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2006 - $40.00

Would much prefer "no services" inside Yellowstone NP in the future. Appears to very minimal maintenance inside park. Was I there too early in the season, perhaps? Way over priced. We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2005 - $35.00

This park had everything we needed for a fun, relaxing stay. There is even free coffee, cappucino, and hot chocolate in a nice lounge in the AM. Awesome laundry facilities, playground and bathrooms. It is extremely close to the west entrance of Yellowstone. We would return again in a heartbeat! We camped at Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park

Are you affiliated with Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park ?