8.9 Excellent

Robidoux RV Park

Gering, Nebraska

585 Five Rocks Rd
Gering, Nebraska 69341

Ask fellow campers about "Robidoux RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $32.00

My DH and I stayed in this RV park for a few days while visiting Svotts Bluff. Our site was concrete and level. The site had a concrete patio with a picnic table. It was also spacious. There a large fenced in park which our dog loved. We left him off leash when we were alone but made sure all the gates were closed. The showers were clean but the curtain of the curtained off dressing area was not wide enough to close all the way. The cable didn't work for us. We loved the view from our front window of Scott's Bluff. We would stay at this park again. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

The Legacy of the Plains museum is fantastic. Also visit the grave of Rebecca Winters. The view from the top of Scott's Bluff is breathtaking.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

If they would/could fix their reservation system this park would be a solid 9.5 in my opinion. Can't give them a 10 as they need to expand their streets/roads for rigs that are newer. The radius' need to be larger so you are not dropping off the pavement on their beautiful grounds. A word on their reservation system - they don't ask for a credit card so a lot of people book only to have others turned away because "supposedly" they are booked. I made a reservation for a FHU for 4 days. But was told they were booked. So I accepted the first 2 days of FHU with the understanding I would move to a water/electric site the final 2 days. I asked if there any cancellations could I then occupy a FHU site. Yes was the answer. The next day I was told that yes, someone had called and cancelled (I was left with the impression that people don't usually call they just don't show up). I then said can I stay in my site that I'm at? The answer was no, we are booked and that site was spoken for. So I moved 2 site away. The next day someone showed up to occupy my old site. At the time and the remainder of that day there were probably 6-8 FHU sites still available. The following day the trailer departed my original site and the site was unoccupied for the remainder of my stay. This may seem like sour grapes but it isn't. Just that they need to fix their system as I believe they are turning away people due to a poor system and could really maintain a much higher level of revenue for the city. My opinion only. The spaces in between sites was extremely generous and they were very level concrete pads in like new condition. I would definitely use the park again. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $28.00

Park like setting, spacious sites, flowers, shade trees, great views of the Scott's Bluff Monument, very reasonably priced. What else do you need? Everything worked excellent including WiFi. Ask about the cable TV if you have satellite. Cheaper price without using their cable. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt, Grass

You can't miss here... no tips needed.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $25.00

This is a very nice RV park operated by the city of Gering. The rate includes a 10% Good Sam discount. Site 39 has water and 50 amp electric hookups, but no sewer. The site was a spacious and long pull-thru site with an asphalt drive and a concrete pad. A wide grass area separates neighboring sites. We had good Verizon cell and internet reception and good DishTV satellite reception. Most sites have a view of Scotts Bluff National Monument. We would stay here again. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

We enjoyed day trips to Fort Laramie National Historic Site and to Agate Fossil Beds National Monument.

Featured Campgrounds Near Robidoux RV Park

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $28.00

Sites are in a loop around a very spacious grassy play field. Interior roads are paved and site pads are concrete. Grounds are very well maintained. Sites are nicely spaced and flower/foilage plantings at most. My only reason for an 8 instead of 9 or 10 is the tiny shower stalls. The office staff also asked if I wanted a pull-in site for my travel trailer?? We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Scotts Bluff National Monument, Chimney Rock are good for Oregon Trail enthusiasts. National Agate and Fossil Monument was also a good stop. Nearby in Alliance is Carhenge and worth a stop.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

This is a great park. The roads are all paved and all the sites level. This is the most spacious park I have ever seen. Your neighbors are far, far away. There are trees planted and the grass is mowed. It looks more like a garden than an RV park. There is a playground for kids that must be 2 acres [didn't see a dog park]. The negatives are that the park was laid out by someone that had never gone RVing. The corners are too tight and we have a small trailer. It's not that you can't do the turns, it's just that you can't do them without putting your wheels on the manicured grass. The wifi is practically non existent and the cable TV is a rather bizarre system that works ok once you figure it out. Depending on your priorities, this is can be a great park. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $21.00

Nice, nice city RV park. WiFi was iffy. Bathrooms were clean. Spacious sites, water pressure was good. Close to attractions. Green, green grass. The only downside was way too many cigarette butts everywhere, like there was a smoking contest at our site. Nice long pull-thru for our 40' foot coach, car trailer and our car and level. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Walmart is 4 miles away. Gering bakery is a must ! Take in the Antique shop downtown. My wife spent 2 hours there.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $30.00

Beautiful City Park. Full hookups. Open spaces between sites. Office hours during the winter months were 1-5 PM. Easy in and out. Would definetly stay again. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

Plenty of shopping nearby. National Park sites close by as well.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $30.00

This is the only RV park in the area, so we were fortunate that it's very nice. Huge wide open sites, easy to get in and out. Park hosts are friendly and helpful, but are not available on the weekends since this is the off season. Good cable tv but wifi is not great. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

The single absolute must-go-to is the Gering Bakery. I had a hard time deciding, so I got several...

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $27.00

Holy guacamole, this is a rare find now days! Extremely long pull through sites with more grass and space between sites, you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere! You won't be disappointed! We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Asphalt, Grass

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $23.00

This park is a real find. Full hook up and very spacious sites with a lot of grass open areas. Sites tarmac and concrete and concrete patio with picnic table. Close to the beautiful surroundings of Five Rocks and Scott's Bluff. Very quiet and peaceful. Wifi was very good, it did drop out a bit over the weekend when park was full but to be expected. An excellent park, thank you manager and staff for making us feel so welcome. We certainly recommend this park. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

We stayed here for one night in a motor home on our way from Mt. Rushmore. This is a wonderful, grassy park with large, paved pull-through sites. We did laundry and even though the laundry only has 2 washers and 2 dryers, they were very clean. The entire park and facility are well cared for and the guy who checked us in was very nice. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $24.00

Nice park. Great spacing. Level concrete pads. Lots of Grass. Picnic tables provided on concrete pad at each site. I believe park is run by the city of gearing. For us, internet was slow, even had difficulty opening email. Very clean baths/showers. Showers are a bit clumsy - you have a plastic chair in front of you to place your clothes/toiletries on and a shower curtain. If you wrap curtain around your chair, it leaves a couple feet at bottom and room on the sides exposed where all can see you shower. If you just pull curtain across the shower, your clothes/towel/etc are separate from you and in the open. Rate paid was for water/electric only. Would stay here again. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

Everything was great about this camp except getting out of the site. It was a long site with a nice concrete pad but when we went to leave the road was banked the wrong way so in order to avoid a drop off we had to back up our 40 footer and go out another direction. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

Many historic sights nearby.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

Stayed one night. A lot of room between spots. Lots of grass and concrete slabs to park your motor home on. Very close to Scottsbluff national monument. We camped at Robidoux RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Robidoux RV Park

Are you affiliated with Robidoux RV Park ?