Greenwood, Nebraska

Pine Grove RV Park and Campground

Greenwood, Nebraska

23403 Mynard Rd
Greenwood, Nebraska 68366

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?

Ask the Community a Question

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $37.00

Park shows its age. Playground equipment is in the sun and is very hot during the day. They will spend 10 minutes reviewing every single rule on the check-in process. Don't park on the grass, don't put a rug or blanket on the grass, they are very specific about this. However it is all clover and little grass. Have to buy their firewood. The fire rings are shared about 6 sites to a ring. The same with covered picnic tables. Check-out is 11 AM. If you ask for a later check-out it will be $10 extra. If you have a visitor, it will be $2 per visitor, no matter what time they arrive and leave. If you use the pool, you cannot bring any drinks, including water, in with you. You must buy their drinks. WiFi was weak, can not stream or anything. You get one code for 24 hours, good on one device for each day of the stay. They for sure nickle and dime you for everything. We stayed for two days. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

SAC museum is very close and very cool. If you go into Omaha, there is a really cool park called Freedom park, open only on Saturdays from 10 AM-3 PM. there are full size naval ships, submarines, and helicopters. Plenty to do. Kids have full run and can crawl on everything. You can go inside the ships from end to end. No charge.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $37.00

This park is a good overnight spot for I-80 travelers. Check in was courteous if a bit heavy on rules reminders. Playground/general areas need work but this is very early in the season. Entrance road rather bumpy...I guess this helps enforcement of the 5mph rule which I was reminded of during check in. Office has food service and a full bar in addition to the usual store items. Site was a pull thru of very good length, pretty easy in and out if you pay due attention to some trees. Utilities were all fine including wifi. Bathrooms were clean but showers could benefit from an upgrade. I would not hesitate to stay here again if passing thru the area. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

About 20 miles to Lincoln and 35 to Omaha.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $37.00

I was very impressed once I got through the entrance road which was pot-holed and extremely un-level. We sideswiped tree limbs coming in as a truck was coming out. The park is very well maintained, gravel roads and sites, large and basically level pull thrus with grass strips in between sites with a picnic table. We were in site 35 and satellite reception was not a problem. There are a lot of rules so make sure you adhere to them. We would stop here again if ever in the area. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

mrk

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $34.00

Long gravel pull thru for 45 foot coach and towed SUV. Strong 50 amp., water pressure was low, ample space with grass between sites with picnic table. Easy in and out. WiFi was sporadic, no cable but our site was open to the south for satellite. We had a medical emergency and had to extend without a reservation. Management was very accommodating and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

If you ever need a hospital in this area I can't say enough about Bryon Medical East. From ER to surgery, to discharge it was handled with the best Doctors, nurses, lab techs and more. We are full timers and this incident which could have been a disaster was made so much better by everyone we encountered.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $36.00

Every time we stay here we see improvements. It's close to Omaha and Lincoln. The wi-fi worked well, no cable but plenty on the antenna. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $32.00

Camping here at Pine Grove RV Park here in Greenwood, NE, a short distance from Omaha and Lincoln. Lots to see here. Campground is very nice. Plenty of space for my 40' Class A and my 18' trailer still attached. FHU, 30/50A, pull thru, gravel sites with a picnic table (and some sites have a fire pit). Grass patios separate neighbor sites with plenty of space between sites. Park provides Good Sam, FMCA and military discounts, and added my Good Sam and a military discount for a total of 30% off daily rate. Next to I-80, but I didn't hear much of that noise! Park is owned by a former Marine and the park is proud of any military service reflected in the many US flags surrounding the park!! Great parks for kids too with several playgrounds, an outdoor pool, with shuffle board and pickle/paddle court too. Easy check in and easy navigation around the park. I would certainly stay here again when in the area. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Lincoln is about 20 miles and Omaha is about 30 on I-80. Lots to see and do! Go to the farmer's market on Lincoln on Saturday from 8:00 am to noon. Purchases need to be made before noon because right at noon is when vendors begin closing down. They are not permitted to sell any more merchandise after noon for some tax issue!! Saw something I liked at noon plus 3 minutes and the vendor apologized informing me that he couldn't sell anything after noon.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $40.00

Signage is not good for west bound travelers. Watch carefully for a small RV sign immediately after exiting I-80. The park is west of the exit and immediately north of I-80. Spacious lots on gravel roads, surrounded by well kept grass. The young man who served us upon arrival has excellent customer service skills. The office is very tidy and well stocked with convenience store type items. It has a small café and the staff can prepare some basic food items for eating at the café or taking back to your trailer. We enjoyed an ice cream cone after dinner. Park is clean and well kept. Fairly close to I-80 so there is road noise, but very tolerable. We would stay again! We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $49.00

As you enter the park you are ask to pull forward and not block the front door, by a small sign that is hard to see when you first arrive. The speed limit is 5 miles an hour. You walk at a 5 mile an hour pace, but if they think you are going 6 miles an hour, they stop you and you are no longer allowed to enter the park. The staff are the most unfriendly group of Military personnel we have ever encountered. You are not allowed to put down your "outdoor rugs" due to nothing can cover the grass area, so you are forced to sit and eat at the picnic table in the tall grass. You are put through all the rules and regulations as if you are entering boot camp. We felt as if we were always being watched. The pet area was ridiculous. We will never stay at the RV Park again and will let all our fellow RV'ers to stay away!

Be prepared to undergo a drill of ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS!! Unfriendly personnel, and be prepared to eat in your unit, because your outdoor rugs are not welcomed! We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $34.00

Called about reservations and were told no problem. We arrived and were met by a courteous and friendly staff. It was interesting to note that they have a full bar and dining area!

We were not impressed with the entry road as it is full of pot holes and a speed bump which really isn't needed. Other than that, the sites are level, decently spaced with good power and water, and sewer. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

Had low 50 amp, was told "Don't go by cheap volt meter from Camping World, they never work anyway". Also had low water pressure in the shower, when someone in woman's bathroom turned on water I lost even more water pressure. Not worth the $40. We all need to demand better service for our money! We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Chubys truck stop at corner good fuel prices

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $38.00

Sites not level and over run with weeds. No weed control used. Lot of clutter around old rigs and full time RV'ers living there. Bathrooms and laundry room dirty. I was treated rudely by staff when going to the pool. Seems you can't take your own water or soda into the pool area. You can however buy theirs and enter the pool area. When my son came to the park to have lunch with us, he had to pay 2.00 to visit us at our camp site. Really!! Never again. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $41.00

Stayed at this park for three nights in a 38 ft fifth wheel on a level gravel full service pull through. The park is extremely well cared for and clean. The area they fall down is on their client skills. The young man that checked us in was very condescending and made us feel that it was a bother to check us in. Also you will only get free wifi for one device here and when we asked how much for a second device the young man said we would find out when we tried to sign in a second device. This is good for a one night stop over as it is close to the interstate. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $37.00

This is an older park that is clean but it looks tired. We did have a problem with the breaker for the 50 amps. They did replace it but a little grumpy about it trying to say it was me and too much stuff on. Problem is I have a management system to stop that and I had no problems after they replaced it, nor at any parks before or since.

The single computer on the wifi is a first. Not sure the thinking but just an aggravation.

I would stay again. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $35.00

Easy on and off to the interstate although the service road from the interstate to the park was a little bumpy with potholes, so go slow on this.

Easy check in, very friendly staff with a nice little store and lounge. There were 3 coaches of us traveling together and of course it was one of those 95 degree days and when we got to our sites we all plugged in at once and turned on all the AC's and promptly blew the main circuit breakers for the entire section we were parked in. Got to hand it to the staff as they were quick on the problem and dealing with us frustrated campers as were were concerned about the power situation. They quickly had the power back on and we had to gradually turn on the airs one at a time in each rig so as not to duplicate the power surge again.

The manager was so nice she brought us a bottle of wine for the ladies and a beer (cold) for the guys. You just can't find better service than this. Didn't have anymore problems and would definitely stay here again. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $35.00

Nice pull thru spots. Wide and not cramped with some having shade trees. Gravel spots. Good 50 amp service and water pressure lots of local OTA tv stations no cable. We stayed two nights and would stay again. Have 38 foot fifth wheel. We camped at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Pine Grove RV Park and Campground ?