9.4 Excellent

8175 Arville St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139

Longitude: -115.19936

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "LVM Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $95.00

We stayed in site 4 the site was undeveloped so a little cheaper at $95 a night. If you use the amenities the park is worth the money because of location and the nice facilities. We had trouble with the electric panel as we where leaving it kept quiting called as we where leaving. Not sure what the problem was. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

The diner has good food at reasonable prices.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $105.00

Great location with a short drive to the strip and easy access to Henderson. Provides 24 hour gated security in a nicely landscaped setting. In some cases the landscaping is too much and can be reduced. The mix of real grass and artificial turf is done well. The lot assigned was nice but could use some maintenance and lighting in the outdoor kitchen area. The lot is a very good length. The dog exercise area is outside the gate and not fenced. One of the nicer RV parks I have stayed at and I would stay there again. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Grimaldi's pizza is a chain that offers excellent pizza and very large salads. They offer white pizza which is a must for my wife. Also found an Italian restaurant (Spaghetty Western) that was excellent with Italian waiters and music.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $94.00

Awesome build out site with a "patio." The patio had a gas grill, a gas burner, dishwasher, huge sink with hot and cold water, 4 bar stools, a patio table with 4 chairs, ceiling fans, lights and so much more. Close together but hedges for privacy. Was a bit pricey but the amenities were amazing. Laundry was very clean and did an great cleaning job. Had Red Rock RV cleaning service come clean the coach and they did an amazing job. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Pavers

Wonderful place to bike or walk around. Shopping and food very close by. We didn't have any reason to leave the site.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $100.00

Absolutely gorgeous! It was worth every penny we paid. Lush landscaping, convenient to casinos and shopping. Very nice owners and staff! Pools, hot tubs, putting green, tennis court, clubhouse, diner, just loved it and I'm very picky!!! We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near LVM Resort

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $125.00

This is a resort with resort prices, we were visiting friends, so to be close to them we paid for a premium site. The sites are large and private. It is mostly filled with owners so it can be cliquish but that is true at most ownership resorts. The pools and clubhouse are beautiful and check-in was easy and pleasant. It is a first class operation. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

The dinner at the entrance is good and well priced. We like South Point both the Italian and Steak restaurant are excellent with big portions (we always split our meal). The casino is mostly locals or cowboys so a lot of fun. Had our coach washed and waxed by "To Your Door Detailing" by far the best detail we have had.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $72.00

This is a lovely campground with lots of amenities. The staff was extremely helpful. We were traveling with dogs and the temperature was over 100, so we wanted to change to a grassy spot (which was not what we had reserved). The staff gave us exactly what we needed -- not only grassy but spacious and private too. The wifi worked well, it was quiet, and the grounds were very attractive and well-maintained. My only gripe is that the dog run was not fenced. It was big and grassy but outside the gate with cars regularly driving by. Even so, we would definitely stay here again. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

No Others In Sight

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $95.00

We arrived and were escorted to our site with great service. However, the park is confusing and the location of items like pools, etc. is vague. The pools are scattered around the resort and we found one near our site. Since it was June and very hot, we opted for the pool as soon as we could. The first day was fine, but the second day it was full of "regulars" who were staging a "flotilla" in the pool with their pool floats and party items. We opted to go back to the coach rather than deal with people who live there year-round. The only other problem we dealt with was trash. We were told just "put it out front" and someone would come by. After 24 hours, the same trash was out front of our rig and we had to call the office to ask for a pick-up. They finally came by about 2 hours later. Then we were told that we had to put the trash in a ceramic pot and our trash bags were in the wrong place. ??? There was also a gas grill on our site and I called the office to see if I could use it and I was told no, that it was the property of the owner only. I was told to use the grills up by the clubhouse and main pool. I went up there with my items and found that not one of the three grills was working. I was upset enough to tell security about it. A security guard came by my site about 30 minutes later to tell me I was right, the grills were inoperable. I think for the amount of money we were spending, ($90 night in June), that we could get a few things right. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Spacious, Nearby

The park has no ice at all. You have to go to the main street and buy ice at a Target store. Traffic on this street is terrible.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $90.00

From the time you call, make a reservation, to your arrival, check-in, being escorted to your site, to any inquiry you make, it is a first class operation. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

If you are new, ask when you call about the kind of sites. The important thing in the warm weather is NOT facing South or West, due to the sun. Remember they are back-in sites, so it's the way your windshield faces when you park.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $90.00

All the reviews I see for this park are GREAT and there is little I can do to add to them. Great site, quiet, and good internet service. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $100.00

So much good has been said about this park but I thought I would add my voice. We've stayed here about 6 times over the past few years - some stays several weeks in duration. This place is just about a good as it gets! We need to try the Motorcoach Country Club in Indio to compare but you wont be disappointed here. If you are a vet - be sure to ask for the discount. Convienient to everything Las Vegas yet a world away. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass, Pavers

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $81.00

Best RV Resort in Las Vegas. Large sites with lots of trees an shade. The restrooms are very clean and the security and staff are very friendly. We were very happy to see that since our last visit they have added Pickle Ball courts on the existing tennis courts, big plus for us because we love Pickle Ball. This resort is an owner's resort, each lot is individually owned and of course the amenities vary from lot to lot. Not the best place for kids, more of a 55+ community. We will definitely return to stay again and again. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Spacious, Nearby

It's Las Vegas....

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $81.00

Absolutely first class RV resort. Beautiful grounds. Perfect sites. Clean bathrooms. Great laundry with new machines. Great location with shopping, gas, RV and car washes nearby. Quiet and safe. Lush, tropical landscaping. Easy to get on the freeway to see the strip. Only quibble is that they charge a $10 a day electrical fee, which is odd, since you must pay it, therefore it should be part of the base price. (my cost includes this fee) NOTE - they only allow Class A RV's to camp here. Seems a bit snooty. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

I used to live in Las Vegas. My best tip: the entire city is full of fantastic restaurants that are equivalent to or even better than the ones on the strip. But they are MUCH cheaper. So don't eat on the strip and don't freak out if Yelp sends you to a high rated restaurant in a strip mall in some remote suburb. For example, there's a great Hawaiian "plate lunch" restaurant about a block from the park. High quality, generous portions, at an affordable price.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $85.00

Very nice resort. Spaces were spacious and clean. Lots of beautiful foliage. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

You are in Vegas. You know what to do.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $85.00

This place is a mixed bag. First, it is one of only true RV resorts out there. I wouldn't rate this at the same level as a KOA, for example, where you pay the price for the name but the amenities aren't really there. They are in fact a resort. The price reflects that but it is not overrated. The grounds are beautiful. The security is there. The privacy (in general) is amazing. It is truly big rig friendly. The lots are huge and you'll enjoy the amenities of the lot if the owners have put amenities on the lot (fireplaces, wet bars and grills are common). But there are issues with some basics, like a dog park and expectation of privacy. While it is a resort, it doesn't have a fenced-in dog park. Not one. They have "dog areas" but these simply are designated areas with bins. This leads to a lot of loose dogs because people think the "dog areas" mean "dogs should be able to run loose". As a result you'll see many loose dogs in the park. Also, if you happen to be on a lot that is being sold, expect people to knock on your door asking to tour the lot. While the tour wasn't annoying, the knocking was. It was also annoying when we were outside trying to enjoy and the people touring hung out on the lot almost on top of us. The lot you get is 100% up to the owner, which is a bit of a crap shoot. Most owners cater their lots to their RV, so if you have a larger rig it may be an issue. The gym is only open 8-5. This isn't common with most resorts that have 24/7 access (this is available to owners only). Finally, the "on site diner" is not a traditional diner. It's open 6 hours per day and stops breakfast at 10 am. The owners are very loud about their politics and have a sign that exclaims they have the right to refuse service. I wouldn't call it a "relaxing" breakfast atmosphere. I wouldn't call this an "amenity" of the resort. So you definitely get a resort here. You pay for that. The extras are superior. Where they fell short were the basics. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

Ask for an east-facing site. This will help you avoid the hot sun.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $65.00

Rate reflects Good Sam discount for a standard site. Stayed here 6 nights in late Jan. / early Feb. Beautifully landscaped park - truly a resort. This is RV living at its finest. Gorgeous clubhouse with resort style pool, fitness center & putting green behind it. Each area of the park has its own "satellite" pool (5 pools total). In the winter there are only two open & we were lucky that the one in our area (site 342) was open & heated. Even though this a predominately owner park, everyone was very friendly. I took the aqua aerobics classes (Tues & Thurs) and the delightful young man who led the class as well as the ladies were very welcoming. Restrooms, shower & laundry are at each pool area. Best shower I've ever experienced- immaculate, beautiful tile, & three shower heads. You must walk around the resort and see all the beautiful buildouts the owners have made on their sites and the landscaping to go with it. My only suggestion is that even though we had a standard site, for that price I believe they could supply a picnic table - there are no tables for the standard sites. Also no landscaping at our site so no privacy. Sites are all back-ins but wasn't a problem for our 35ft coach. Just follow the suggestion on easiest way to access site from checkin staff. Very safe & quiet - 24 hr manned gate. Was worth it to experience it once. We camped at LVM Resort in a Motorhome.

All kinds of shopping at your fingertips. Diner at park entrance was excellent for breakfast. Staff gives 10% coupon for it at checkin. Only 8-10 minutes from Strip. Must see: Red Rock Canyon, Lion Habitat, & Hoover Dam.

Featured Campgrounds Near LVM Resort

Are you affiliated with LVM Resort ?