Las Vegas, Nevada

• Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Casino Casino yes

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $30.00

Sites are close together as noted, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Very close to freeway which may bother some, but super easy walk to Fremont and downtown casinos. There is a dog run area, but it is a short walk away and is located underneath the overhead freeway....not super convenient but did the job. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $24.00

This park is still a bargain for Las Vegas but they did go up in price six dollars per night. Couple things we experience this time not really the parks fault but because of where the park sets it is impacted by it, they were doing some kind of drilling on the on ramp to the 515 this started at 12 o'clock in the morning and went through 230 or three in the morning very annoying but what can you do, ask for a refund?I don't know it only happened one night but there is construction going on there so not to say it won't happen again. Another thing there was a lot of water flowing underneath motorhomes, fifth wheels almost like there was a natural spring, did some checking and found out that hose bibs were either not turned off completely or they needed some tightening took my wrench tighten the packing on two of them immediately stopped completely dry within six hours, I know not everyone carries wrenches to do Park maintenance when they park there but I've done it before for me it's not a big deal and if it eliminates a mess I take care of it and forget it because the maintenance evidently sure didn't see it so anyway they do need to change some hose bibs I did suggest that to somebody can't tell you if they were listening. Park is close to Fremont Street and also convenient to getting out of town on the 515. We have used this park for years and probably will continue to do so the laundry mat is clean very reasonable and usually it is just a day or two stop over for us. Good TV reception no cable. We camp here in a motorhome. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Always heard instances of people losing stuff due to theft never had a problem but I keep everything locked up and out site. They do have security that comes through quite often and they do keep an eye on things.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $25.00

Convenient to downtown and low cost but minimal accommodations. RV area is essentially a parking lot. Rigs are extremely close to one another. With sliders extended, my RV was about two feet from neighbors. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Pavers

While there, my $5000 bike was stolen. Found only the broken lock in the morning. Not a good part of town. Keep all valuables hidden!

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $19.00

When we reserved our site over the phone, we were told to go to the RV park, pick out a site, and come to the hotel to check in. We did that (cho0sing a pull through) and the woman at the hotel told us that they had assigned us a pull in that was between 2 back ins. Fortunately, they did not ask us to change to their selection. There is no park map - just a card to put in the window. The entire park is asphalt with some trees and shrubs on the perimeter. Most sites are very short (I'd say under 35') pull ins and back ins against the park wall. Many 30' RVs in these spot were sticking out in the road. We were lucky to get one of the 20 or so pull through sites. I believe all sites are FHU. There is NO cable TV, but many sites are satellite friendly. While there are dozens of local TV channels available by using the antenna, many of those are worthless (shopping, Spanish, religious, etc,) to many people. There is NO Wi-Fi. There is a building with men's and women's bathrooms with only one stall but 3 or 4 showers each. This is not adequate for a 100 site park even for a park with all sites having sewer. This building also has a decent laundry with a dozen machines costing just $1.50 and $1.00. I saw no recycling of any kind. How anybody can rate this place a 10 is beyond me. If it were not for the cheap price and location near Fremont Street, this park would be a 4. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $16.00

This was our 2nd experience with a casino RV and read all the reviews and was prepared for an "ok" spot. It was a pleasant surprise. It's a parking lot next to the freeway, however, it had a concrete wall surrounding it, clean and security patrols. The restroom and shower were a bit worn but clean and next. We walked across to the casino and up and down the Las Vegas Strip. No cable or WiFi but we had a TV antenna and got all local channels. A great bargain in Vegas! We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Getting through on the phone to make a reservation was a challenge, but once I got connected to an operator who knew the property, was smooth sailing.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $17.00

Downtown under the freeway. The noise did not bother me (really didn't hear it) nor the walk to check in. You are downtown, close to the strip and of course Fremont Street, and it was only $17 a night with electricity. It was a parking lot, but was fine for us. I would stay here again for a weekend, especially for the value. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $19.00

This park is good for its location only. It is located under the freeway near the Main Street Casino in downtown. They make you park and walk the two blocks to the casino to check in. Basic very narrow spaces in a paved parking lot. Good location in that you can walk to downtown and Freemont street. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $19.00

We stayed here with our motor home and race trailer after a big event out at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The spot is tight but everything fit. The price is excellent and downtown is 2 blocks away. It's close to the freeway and if you're a light sleeper it might bother you but I slept like a log every night. I have not one complaint other than the casinos stealing my spending money. Would totally stay here again. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Gamble late at night

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $19.00

Let's face it, Las Vegas isn't the best destination for RVer's. The congestion and traffic make it difficult to get around unless you stay well away from the action. On first impression, this campground was just a paved parking lot with hook-ups, well-used and dingy. Right downtown just under the I-515 Interstate. Somewhat noisy with emergency vehicles based nearby. But for the price and convenience, quite a good deal. Making reservations is dicey at best, we were promised a pull-thru 60 feet long by the phone staff, got a back-in 25 ft. Be prepared to fight for a good space as the phone reservation service staff knows little about the different types of RV's, and has trouble understanding our specific needs. Dealing with the front desk of the hotel will get you a better slot. Dog run just dirt, but usable unless your pooch requires foliage of any kind. Will stay here again just for the location. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Location is the best attribute of this place. Just 2 blocks from Fremont St. and many, many casinos. Excellent breakfast buffet at Main St. Casino.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $18.00

This park is a flat, level asphalt parking lot with painted lines designating spots. Was charged $17.00 for a pull through plus $1.00 for the dog. Spots are tight. The motor home next to me put his slide less than 6 inches from my trailer. Price is right for 1-2 nights. AT&T phone service work very poorly in park. Could only get three, poor, digital, over air TV channels. No WI-FI or cable. Dog walk is small, sand filled, dirt enclose under the freeway. Lots of traffic noise and Sirens due to Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Headquarters behind RV park. Based on the price, one or two nights are fine. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

The casino is an easy, one block walk, from the park. Restaurants in the casino and the brewery in the casino were quite good.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $19.00

Always a bargain to camp here, don't expect anything more then a slab, power, sewer and some freeway noise. I review this park once a year and always seem to come up with some more helpful hints that my fellow campers may or may not be aware of. Something that I noticed this year or maybe I noticed in the past but it dawned on me this year, when you ask for a long pull through they automatically charge you $19 versus the 17. pretty much all the pull through's are long pull through's but if you don't mention you need a long pull thru then you only pay 17. I'm always too long to try this theory out but I figure the extra two bucks is worth having what they call a longer pull through. The laundry mat is clean very reasonable and is usually a stopover place to catch up on our laundry. I will continue to stop here as long as things stay somewhat the same it is tight parking but I'm usually only here for a day or two so it doesn't really matter. Enjoy!! We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $17.00

$17 per night, excellent value for a stay. The destination is the casinos and city of LV, not the RV park. Level, paved, FHU's with 50A, the sewer connection is pretty groaty. Easy walk to Fremont St. mall area. Definitely would stay here again... We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Casinos, Lake Mead/Hoover Dam, all of Lake Mead Nat'l Rec Area

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $14.00

I've stayed at this RV park on several occasions because of the price. They do ask for a $100 deposit (which you do receive back but I believe that it's pointless). It's just concrete no grass no trees and you are right across the street from the 515 Freeway which is Very noisy. Even though we are full-time RVers, we are still employed. The good thing about being at this RV park is the ease of Fremont Street, downtown access. We stayed at the Main Street RV park. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Asphalt

Fremont Street Experience, Plaza Hotel, Main Street Casino.

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $17.00

A few good points about the Main Street RV Park was the washing machines, showers and Fremont street. When I made my reservation, I was quoted at $14.00/a night. But, when I arrived and parked in a larger space, checked in at the hotel, (REMINDER!! You MUST park first, THEN go to the hotel to check in), they failed to mention that you pay $3 extra dollars for a larger space. The spaces that are against the wall are $14 and the spaces that are in the middle are $17. I was in space 194 which was a larger space so just beware. The one bad thing is that the expressway is at arms length, and it gets VERY NOISY at night. So, if you enjoy expressway noise and car watching, then Main Street RV is for you. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Walk around Fremont Street at night, Las Vegas gets VERY hot in the summer time so stay hydrated. Temperatures can scale up to 120!

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $17.00

Park is a concrete parking lot with electric and sewers. Excellent location to downtown Las Vegas (safe 2 block walk) You have to check in at the motel and this is tricky. Park your rig at the RV

lot and walk to the main entrance to the motel for check in. Lot of traffic in the area. I gave the RV park a 10 because of the location and price. Las Vegas is for gambling and the RV parks are not for "family fun". We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Main Street Casino?