Main Street Casino

Elevation: 2018' (approx.)
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Casino Casino yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Main Street Casino" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $25.00

Great location if you want to be on Fremont. Spots are really close with shared utilities. We used the laundry and it was clean and worked well. No amenities. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $24.00

This is very much a parking lot with connections. The sites are just wide enough to open your slides, though you will feel somewhat crammed in. This is a great park for its intended purpose. It puts you very close to downtown and right in the middle of Vegas. It's priced right, and there are no frills at all. The neighborhood isn't all that nice, but Fremont Street is very close, as is the Strip and all of the other casinos. Temper your expectations to the items above, and you'll have a great time. This park was exactly as I expected it to be. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $24.00

My bicycle was stolen and another night another bicycle I have, someone had tried to take the seat off, but I had a cable holding it on. I'm sure they would have taken the bike also, but I had a strong chain on it. No gate to the street or security, so it's not secure here. Shady people case the park and rob from here a lot. Homeless and crazy people all around and shootings happen in this area a lot. I heard what sounded like five gun shots one night and in August 2013 I heard two shots and on the news later it was a woman killed by a shotgun a block or two from here. I'm never coming here again for sure. After years of coming here a few day's at a time or a week or so at time's, I've had enough. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Outlet mall by the Smith center is good and the area by Charleston and Mainstreet is much better to shop and coffee shop's and antique shops are good, but it's too far to walk to, but a short bicycle or car drive.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $24.00

We spent 6 nights. It is within walking distance of some casinos and the Fremont Street Experience. The food at the Main Street Casino was very good and the check-in was fast and courteous. Not much light at night, but everyone who had stayed here in the past said they had no problems. They do patrol some. Full hooks for 24$. Bus access out front. Would stay here again. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

The Neon Museum was well worth going to. Mob Museum nearby but didn't have time. Costco just a few blocks

Featured Campgrounds Near Main Street Casino

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $24.00

This a perfect place if you want to spend your time in Las Vegas. $11.00 by Uber to go to the main attraction area. I didn't unhook my toad. Sites are long enough, 70' and just wide enough to open slides. A good deal for full hookups. No wifi but good AT&T and Verizon cell service. Free Wi-Fi in the casino We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Visit the Stratosphere in addition to all the great shows in "Sin City "

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $21.00

Like another reviewer noted, this is a parking lot with full hook ups BUT what does one expect in the middle of Las Vegas? The cost was among the lowest we've ever paid for full hook ups (even in other parking lot RV campgrounds or federal parks with the senior discount), the showers and bathrooms were impeccable, extremely modern and updated and the facilities overall were fine. Assuming that folks come to Las Vegas for the casinos, shows and other urban sites, it is an amazing value and an easy drive to all areas in the city and well worth being in a "parking lot" setting. We would definitely stay here again! We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $20.00

All we wanted was a reasonably priced place in Vegas for a one night stopover. Since we were here last year (see my 10/16 review for a better description of the park), we knew this filled the bill. Once again, we were able to get a FHU, pull through site. As others have noted, there is NO Wi-Fi or cable TV. There are plenty of OTA channels and most sites appear to be satellite friendly. The bathrooms were clean and the laundry was fine. I have no problem with the location of this park but many might consider it noisy and possibly scary. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

Nothing but an asphalt parking lot with hook ups. Extremely close to each other. Noisy freeway with sirens going off all night. Close to the Casino, but we were only staying the night. Did the job, but won't stay here again. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $17.00

Park is asphalt, level, long sites, not wide. This is Las Vegas and the park was right on downtown main drag. Walk to street about 2 blocks. To check in to the park you have to go to the Main Street Motel close by. Pull into the park and walk to check in. We would stay there again. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

You can walk to Main Street and watch the dance and "sing" and have a .99 margarita Lots of things to keep you amused

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $30.00

Sites are close together as noted, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Very close to freeway which may bother some, but super easy walk to Fremont and downtown casinos. There is a dog run area, but it is a short walk away and is located underneath the overhead freeway....not super convenient but did the job. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $24.00

This park is still a bargain for Las Vegas but they did go up in price six dollars per night. Couple things we experience this time not really the parks fault but because of where the park sets it is impacted by it, they were doing some kind of drilling on the on ramp to the 515 this started at 12 o'clock in the morning and went through 230 or three in the morning very annoying but what can you do, ask for a refund?I don't know it only happened one night but there is construction going on there so not to say it won't happen again. Another thing there was a lot of water flowing underneath motorhomes, fifth wheels almost like there was a natural spring, did some checking and found out that hose bibs were either not turned off completely or they needed some tightening took my wrench tighten the packing on two of them immediately stopped completely dry within six hours, I know not everyone carries wrenches to do Park maintenance when they park there but I've done it before for me it's not a big deal and if it eliminates a mess I take care of it and forget it because the maintenance evidently sure didn't see it so anyway they do need to change some hose bibs I did suggest that to somebody can't tell you if they were listening. Park is close to Fremont Street and also convenient to getting out of town on the 515. We have used this park for years and probably will continue to do so the laundry mat is clean very reasonable and usually it is just a day or two stop over for us. Good TV reception no cable. We camp here in a motorhome. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Always heard instances of people losing stuff due to theft never had a problem but I keep everything locked up and out site. They do have security that comes through quite often and they do keep an eye on things.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $25.00

Convenient to downtown and low cost but minimal accommodations. RV area is essentially a parking lot. Rigs are extremely close to one another. With sliders extended, my RV was about two feet from neighbors. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Pavers

While there, my $5000 bike was stolen. Found only the broken lock in the morning. Not a good part of town. Keep all valuables hidden!

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $19.00

When we reserved our site over the phone, we were told to go to the RV park, pick out a site, and come to the hotel to check in. We did that (cho0sing a pull through) and the woman at the hotel told us that they had assigned us a pull in that was between 2 back ins. Fortunately, they did not ask us to change to their selection. There is no park map - just a card to put in the window. The entire park is asphalt with some trees and shrubs on the perimeter. Most sites are very short (I'd say under 35') pull ins and back ins against the park wall. Many 30' RVs in these spot were sticking out in the road. We were lucky to get one of the 20 or so pull through sites. I believe all sites are FHU. There is NO cable TV, but many sites are satellite friendly. While there are dozens of local TV channels available by using the antenna, many of those are worthless (shopping, Spanish, religious, etc,) to many people. There is NO Wi-Fi. There is a building with men's and women's bathrooms with only one stall but 3 or 4 showers each. This is not adequate for a 100 site park even for a park with all sites having sewer. This building also has a decent laundry with a dozen machines costing just $1.50 and $1.00. I saw no recycling of any kind. How anybody can rate this place a 10 is beyond me. If it were not for the cheap price and location near Fremont Street, this park would be a 4. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $16.00

This was our 2nd experience with a casino RV and read all the reviews and was prepared for an "ok" spot. It was a pleasant surprise. It's a parking lot next to the freeway, however, it had a concrete wall surrounding it, clean and security patrols. The restroom and shower were a bit worn but clean and next. We walked across to the casino and up and down the Las Vegas Strip. No cable or WiFi but we had a TV antenna and got all local channels. A great bargain in Vegas! We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Getting through on the phone to make a reservation was a challenge, but once I got connected to an operator who knew the property, was smooth sailing.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $17.00

Downtown under the freeway. The noise did not bother me (really didn't hear it) nor the walk to check in. You are downtown, close to the strip and of course Fremont Street, and it was only $17 a night with electricity. It was a parking lot, but was fine for us. I would stay here again for a weekend, especially for the value. We camped at Main Street Casino in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Main Street Casino

Are you affiliated with Main Street Casino ?