Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort

2711 W Windmill Ln
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123

• Phone Phone yes
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $50.00

The facility is top notch. Big pull thru spots. An adult and family pool. Great location for visiting the Vegas strip. Easy access to restaurants. I would have given a 10 except for the encounter I had with the manager. We checked in on a Friday afternoon after a 9 hour drive. We were put directly across the pool and club house. There was a band playing until 10:30 Friday night. It was so loud I could here over our two A/C units running in our fifth wheel. I called security and they said they usually stop playing by 10:00 PM. I said well it's 10:30 PM and they're still playing. They probably stopped around 10:45 PM. The next morning I spoke to the manager in the office to complain that they should have warned us that the band was playing less than 30 yards from our rig. I would have at that time requested another spot upon check in. The manager could care less about my complaint. She did offer to move us however we were leaving the next day. That Saturday there was a wedding however they were very quiet and did not here much noise from the reception. It was great park to visit Vegas just be warned there is live music on Friday nights. I will request to be away from pool and clubhouse next time. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Ask about bands playing in the club house on Friday nights if you are worried about noise.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $53.00

A definite resort. Easy access to highways and to Vegas Strip. Just south of the city HIGHLY Recommended. Trees for shade on premium sites/ WIFI is good. Concrete Pads and asphalt roads. Onsite cafe for breakfast & lunch. A bit of freeway noise but not bad. This is a really nice RV park. Sites are wide enough and long enough for a big rig. Ours is 43 ft! We are in space 171 which has an additional concrete pad for us to park our truck. Facilities are just beautiful. GPS can get confused so be sure to use the directions on the park website for accessing this park. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Try The Pantry at The Mirage for 24 hour breakfast and the best Bread Pudding!! Nice cafe and great service

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $45.00

First time coming to this park I decided on a deluxe site because I wanted extra room for my tow vehicle. I have a 40-foot motorhome and would have had plenty of room for the towed vehicle in the standard site but I chose a deluxe site. The only advice I would give anyone coming years to ask for a site as far away from I-15 as possible. Our site was not too close to I-15. We were right by the pool. They have an adult pool and a pool for kids which is a nice feature also. There also is an area for no pets which is nice for those people that do not have animals with him. Staff here was very friendly and check-in was pretty easy. The only negative I see is the check-in is the same lane that you have to enter if you go out of the park and if it a lot of people are checking in it's difficult to get in. They have cable TV which is not digital so I chose over the air which I got about 15 stations. I also had a site that was good satellite reception for my rooftop satellite. There are some trees in the park so ask for a site according to your needs. In my opinion this is the best park to stay in in Las Vegas it's easy to get into and out of on the south side of the strip and out of the heavy traffic areas. They offered me numerous discounts and I happen to ask if there were any additional discounts and got an out-of-state California resident discount which took 20% off my bill. So ask when you check in. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

Lots of shopping and many restaurants very close by.

SEF

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $60.00

Pads are close to each other. Low, to no standard for coaches. We were next to a derelict motor home with tape replacing class in some windows. Pesky sales person for a Good Sam service. She even drives through the park bothering people. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $60.00

Gorgeous pools!! Spaces are close, i suggest their step above deluxe. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

It's a beautiful place, except just rocks for dog areas

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $55.00

This use to be our special RV park driving thousands of miles just to stay here. I have written glowing reports over the years but this time I did not come away feeling the same. Firstly even phoning 5 months in advance I was told they were just about fully booked and that the area where we have stayed was not available. When we arrived the area had a spot available we asked for it but we were told no. Eventually my husband asked again if we could move to it and we were allowed to move to it for our last week. He laughingly said he caught some one in a good mood. I have noticed that this year the staff seem very unhappy and not at all helpful in making you as the customer happy even those who are return customers. The most disturbing thing is the fact this RV park is falling from a resort into a trailer park. The majority of people are living there. Some are so friendly with the staff the accumulation of outdoor furniture and vehicles makes heads turn as they go by. This was also the first time we had ever seen every one of a rather extensive extra parking spaces full. The pools are still nice but extremely busy on the weekends. The restaurant looks well used although we did not go in this time. The store is well stocked with any thing you might need. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Premium

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $49.00

You can fill out an application on line for a 10% discount. then call in with your credit card but we could never get thru on the line. When we arrived there was a long wait to register. it didn't seem to help much that we filled out the form ahead of time. I don't understand why registering takes so long.

You pull into a half site and they didn't put anyone in front of us. If they did, we would have to back out and not be able to pull ahead. I don't know what you call this kind of site. A sort of pull thru but you have to unhook. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $57.00

Site is located right by the 15 Freeway and on final approach to McCarren Airport. Noise on this entire side of the park is substantial. If you like rules, this park is for you. When you first check in, you are handed a clipboard with rules to initial BEFORE you even get out of your RV. Once you check in, they give you a two page (front and back) list of rules and the corresponding FINES. The Golf Cart security is out in full force in case you step out of line (i.e. dog having to urinate in a non designated dirt dog run is a $25 fine). Be aware this park is VERY unfriendly to campers with pets. The entire NW area of the park is a pet free area. Signs are posted "no pets beyond this point". Next time will stay elsewhere. Definitely will not be back here. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

West Section

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

Stay for 3 night. Close to the strip but far enough away. Pool was great looking but didn't use it. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $60.00

Everything is first rate starting with the guard at the gate. Such a friendly and funny young man. He even told us to come back real soon when we left. Everything was perfect except for WiFi but who needs that in Vegas? We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Excellent location and the best staff anywhere I have been!!

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $55.00

Sites are tight if RV is over 40'. There is a problem with overhanging tree limbs and streets are really tight, especially when your neighbors park cars and pickups into the street. Office staff were great. Park is just too congested with narrow sites. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

It's Vegas baby!

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $70.00

We needed 68 ft for MH and trailer so use one of their 90 ft sites which is really two sites thus the higher rate. One of the best RV Parks we've stayed in. Handy to the strip but far enough away for normal living! We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

736-737

Stay away from the casinos:)!!

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $57.00

Great park fairly close to the Strip. Easy freeway access. Very well kept. Excellent security. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $55.00

They do everything well... from the friendliness of the staff, to the cleanliness of the sites, to the store and pool. I thought it would be noisy from the highway, but we didn't really notice it. Just a plane taking off once in a while was loud. The staff at the front desk was so pleasant and helpful, it just goes to show that the people make the difference. We will go out of our way to come back here again. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Cracker Barrel is right across the highway, behind Bass Pro.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $43.00

We stayed here in a 37 foot motorhome in late September of 2017. Very nice park, easy access, close to attractions. We used Lyft to get around and that seemed to save us some headaches. My only complaint is upon check in I was not greeted in any way, merely just the staff doing other things (not helping other customers). I would stay here again and my ten-year-old daughter loved the pool. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

It's Vegas, if you want to do it, this is the place.

Featured Campgrounds Near Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort ?