Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort

2711 W Windmill Ln
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123

• Phone Phone yes
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $57.00

This is definitely the nicest RV park we've stayed in for the month+ we've been on the road. The pool area is outstanding. Large convenience store on site. Bathroom/shower facilities are clean, spacious and free!! Laundry facilities are also clean, spacious and the least expensive we've encountered. We are so impressed we are now planning on coming back and staying for at least two weeks next year - and we really don't have any affinity for Las Vegas (not gamblers) but can see how delightful an extended stay would be. Truly an oasis in the desert! We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $45.00

We were able to book a somewhat shaded spot for two weeks that backed up to the campground's entrance. I highly recommend asking for a site with some shade if you are traveling in the summer. The grass behind our site was perfect for playing frisbee. We also put our chairs at the back of our camper and sat outside in the evenings watching the sunset and watching other campers come and go. The wifi was fast. A lot of campers live there full time and they didn't really want to chat. There are two pools - a family pool and an adults pool. We really enjoyed the pool! There is Friday night entertainment in the ballroom - we didn't go but we walked by on the way to the pool and it seemed like a lot of fun! It is an easy drive to the Strip, a nearby mall and many other shopping and fun things to do. We loved eating at Lazy Dog at the mall with our dog (they even have a dog food menu). There are a few spots - 8 maybe - that back up to the pool. These are shaded spots with nice grassy yards overlooking the pool. If you can get one of those spots I would recommend it! There are lots of bathrooms and laundry rooms throughout the campground. The one closest to us had a few quirks - two bathrooms had AC units and they were freezing. The others didn't have AC units and they were hot. There is a nice mini-golf course around the office and there are bocce ball courts in the middle of the campground. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Grass

The sewer hookup was close to the middle of the site and we did need to buy an extension sewer hose - they sell them in the office. We noticed almost every RV had an extension sewer hose.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $49.00

Easy pull through spaces, great pools, one for children, separate one for adults, good security. We were put on a concrete slab with lawns, while some spaces are gravel and dirt. Full hookups, including cable TV. There is also a laundry. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $47.00

Very friendly check in. Parking is on cement. Level. The adult pool looked very nice. We suggest you eat at Bachi Burger nearby. Extraordinary burger choices, some with an Asian flair. Easy off freeway and easy to maneuver in park. Cable did not work. Over air TV worked. WiFi just ok. Lots of room from neighbors. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Eat at Bachi Burger close by. Different and delicious.

Featured Campgrounds Near Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $50.00

Our second time at this venue. Easy Uber to the Strip. Tight turn entering the park needs to be softened, watch out for it, others have plainly scraped their rigs. Fantastic pools that were hardly being used, in a lush landscape was very refreshing. Wifi totally useless, but hey -its Vegas. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

If you have a long bed pickup plan on parking truck away from your campsite. Sites are not very long, and we only have a 28 foot fifth wheel. Pad was level. Did not hear road noise, only occasional planes. Beware the Good Sam time share female sales rep. Very pushy, nosey and rude. Gives a bad name to the Good Sam club.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $80.00

Stayed (don't know daily rate.) 2 months. Including 15 cents electric, cost was over $1,000 EACH MONTH. City electric costs 11 cents kwh. Lawn was weeds - watered every morning including our 5th wheel. Ants and roaches were overwhelming. Common use facilities were worse than horrible. Next door neighbor lived in squalor. Park rules were not followed. Dogs yelping. Security guards were ineffective and refused to enforce published rules. Have been RVing 20 years. I will sell RV before I have to stay there again. Worse than a inner city trailer court. Unit next door was hand painted and litter everywhere. Beer cans, Dog food stored under unit with many other items. Spoke with manager twice: was unimpressive. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $50.00

The facility is top notch. Big pull thru spots. An adult and family pool. Great location for visiting the Vegas strip. Easy access to restaurants. I would have given a 10 except for the encounter I had with the manager. We checked in on a Friday afternoon after a 9 hour drive. We were put directly across the pool and club house. There was a band playing until 10:30 Friday night. It was so loud I could here over our two A/C units running in our fifth wheel. I called security and they said they usually stop playing by 10:00 PM. I said well it's 10:30 PM and they're still playing. They probably stopped around 10:45 PM. The next morning I spoke to the manager in the office to complain that they should have warned us that the band was playing less than 30 yards from our rig. I would have at that time requested another spot upon check in. The manager could care less about my complaint. She did offer to move us however we were leaving the next day. That Saturday there was a wedding however they were very quiet and did not here much noise from the reception. It was great park to visit Vegas just be warned there is live music on Friday nights. I will request to be away from pool and clubhouse next time. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Ask about bands playing in the club house on Friday nights if you are worried about noise.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $53.00

A definite resort. Easy access to highways and to Vegas Strip. Just south of the city HIGHLY Recommended. Trees for shade on premium sites/ WIFI is good. Concrete Pads and asphalt roads. Onsite cafe for breakfast & lunch. A bit of freeway noise but not bad. This is a really nice RV park. Sites are wide enough and long enough for a big rig. Ours is 43 ft! We are in space 171 which has an additional concrete pad for us to park our truck. Facilities are just beautiful. GPS can get confused so be sure to use the directions on the park website for accessing this park. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Try The Pantry at The Mirage for 24 hour breakfast and the best Bread Pudding!! Nice cafe and great service

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $45.00

First time coming to this park I decided on a deluxe site because I wanted extra room for my tow vehicle. I have a 40-foot motorhome and would have had plenty of room for the towed vehicle in the standard site but I chose a deluxe site. The only advice I would give anyone coming years to ask for a site as far away from I-15 as possible. Our site was not too close to I-15. We were right by the pool. They have an adult pool and a pool for kids which is a nice feature also. There also is an area for no pets which is nice for those people that do not have animals with him. Staff here was very friendly and check-in was pretty easy. The only negative I see is the check-in is the same lane that you have to enter if you go out of the park and if it a lot of people are checking in it's difficult to get in. They have cable TV which is not digital so I chose over the air which I got about 15 stations. I also had a site that was good satellite reception for my rooftop satellite. There are some trees in the park so ask for a site according to your needs. In my opinion this is the best park to stay in in Las Vegas it's easy to get into and out of on the south side of the strip and out of the heavy traffic areas. They offered me numerous discounts and I happen to ask if there were any additional discounts and got an out-of-state California resident discount which took 20% off my bill. So ask when you check in. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

Lots of shopping and many restaurants very close by.

SEF

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $60.00

Pads are close to each other. Low, to no standard for coaches. We were next to a derelict motor home with tape replacing class in some windows. Pesky sales person for a Good Sam service. She even drives through the park bothering people. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $60.00

Gorgeous pools!! Spaces are close, i suggest their step above deluxe. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

It's a beautiful place, except just rocks for dog areas

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $55.00

Not far to the strip. Enjoyed adult pool. Do not remember our site number but it was away from the I 15 noise. Plenty of shopping and places to eat nearby. Overall a good experience. Would stay again if in the area. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $55.00

This use to be our special RV park driving thousands of miles just to stay here. I have written glowing reports over the years but this time I did not come away feeling the same. Firstly even phoning 5 months in advance I was told they were just about fully booked and that the area where we have stayed was not available. When we arrived the area had a spot available we asked for it but we were told no. Eventually my husband asked again if we could move to it and we were allowed to move to it for our last week. He laughingly said he caught some one in a good mood. I have noticed that this year the staff seem very unhappy and not at all helpful in making you as the customer happy even those who are return customers. The most disturbing thing is the fact this RV park is falling from a resort into a trailer park. The majority of people are living there. Some are so friendly with the staff the accumulation of outdoor furniture and vehicles makes heads turn as they go by. This was also the first time we had ever seen every one of a rather extensive extra parking spaces full. The pools are still nice but extremely busy on the weekends. The restaurant looks well used although we did not go in this time. The store is well stocked with any thing you might need. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Premium

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $49.00

You can fill out an application on line for a 10% discount. then call in with your credit card but we could never get thru on the line. When we arrived there was a long wait to register. it didn't seem to help much that we filled out the form ahead of time. I don't understand why registering takes so long.

You pull into a half site and they didn't put anyone in front of us. If they did, we would have to back out and not be able to pull ahead. I don't know what you call this kind of site. A sort of pull thru but you have to unhook. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Other

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $57.00

Site is located right by the 15 Freeway and on final approach to McCarren Airport. Noise on this entire side of the park is substantial. If you like rules, this park is for you. When you first check in, you are handed a clipboard with rules to initial BEFORE you even get out of your RV. Once you check in, they give you a two page (front and back) list of rules and the corresponding FINES. The Golf Cart security is out in full force in case you step out of line (i.e. dog having to urinate in a non designated dirt dog run is a $25 fine). Be aware this park is VERY unfriendly to campers with pets. The entire NW area of the park is a pet free area. Signs are posted "no pets beyond this point". Next time will stay elsewhere. Definitely will not be back here. We camped at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

West Section

Featured Campgrounds Near Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort ?