Riviera RV Park

Las Vegas, Nevada

2200 Palm St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104

Ask fellow campers about "Riviera RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

We stayed here last August and I gave it a good review. However, we tried staying here last night but the uncooperative and rude manager forced us to leave without staying. The manager said they have a new owner. They close their office at 4:00 PM. They don't accept checks. Wants exact change cash only. They hiked their nightly price from last year's $22.00 to over $30.00 (even with Good Sam discount). We ended up at a nicer park for a lot less money. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $25.00

Park under new management, the lady in the office & her husband were VERY friendly, helpful and efficient. Park has a large number of "residents", but their sites are clean and no trash around. Park was very neat and clean. The best thing for us, it was a mere 4 miles from "The Strip", with all shopping very close by. Only one small complaint - sites are a bit close together and every two sites had to share a patio. Water and power connections are at the back of the site so you have to park almost on the road. However, would have NO hesitation to stay here again. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

If gong to the Strip at night suggest you use Uber or Lyft - very reasonable and you don't have to pay for parking and fight traffic

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $25.00

Excellent basic campground in convenient location. Nothing fancy but extremely clean, friendly staff, and is amazingly quiet. Very close to both Las Vegas strips, a large Albertsons, and the best car wash ever. Never thought I'd rave about a car wash! WiFi is also extremely good. My only complaint is that there is no one working on weekends and codes are required for laundry and showers. That honestly was quite annoying. We were very pleased, overall We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

The car wash is great - Charleston Car Wash, near Albertsons. Hand wash, hand dry, vacuum, windows washed inside and out, with lots of attention to detail. We had been in a dust storm in the desert and were very dirty! All this for 8.95 for our car. We left a generous and highly deserved tip!

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $14.00

Stayed last year for a month and the place was creepy. Came back this year for another month and wow what a improvement. Completely cleaned up and a good rates. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Riviera RV Park

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $25.00

The establishment is under new management and obvious efforts are being made to upgrade. The block walls were being re-painted, a new, high sign is installed that is easily visible from a block away in all directions. Bathrooms, showers, laundry, dog walk, Jacuzzi therapy pool and heated pool are all available, but were not used. Free "open" wireless Internet is easy to connect to. Propane delivery is also available. There are permanent residents, some with older rigs, but management is making an effort to clean these up or remove. Overall, quite and clean! We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

The Las Vegas strip is only 4 miles away via a direct route, as is the freeway out of town.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $22.00

At first, I was going to stay at a RV park connected to one of Las Vegas hotels, but I found that they tack on a $27.00 "amenities fee" to the daily camping rate, making a stay for one night at about $60.00. I decided, "No, thank you!" and looked elsewhere. Then I found the Riviera RV Park. It is a nice older park that's well-maintained and who has a friendly staff. The sites are a little on the narrow side, but it presented no problem for me as it also has a concrete pad. For the price, I have no complaints! It is about 2-3 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, so the traffic is much lighter in the area. It is within walking distance to stores. I would definitely stay here again! We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $24.00

Great time, everything close, manager was awesome!! Property was clean as well as restrooms. Went to office with our two dogs and they got a bone and we got the information we needed to enjoy the strip, Bus stop at the corner, AND the pool was must enjoyable!!! We will return soon. Thanks again. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Dirt

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $27.00

Not for everyone, this is a very old park with majority of permanents. The pool and jacuzzi are heated year round, and the restrooms and shower/laundry rooms were very clean. Not a great neighborhood, but very quiet at night. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $27.00

When we first came to this RV Park, I thought it was very creepy. But, after staying at this park a few times, it grows on you. They do have long-term residents that stay at the park. The management staff is always nice whenever we come in contact with her. Also, their WiFi is unbelievably fast!!! Waaay better than the internet I used to have in my home. So, that's a plus there. This RV Park is not for everyone so don't expect expect the "red carpet treatment". We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Asphalt

Walgreen's, Circle K gas station. Boulder station casino is near by.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $14.00

This was absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed. I felt like I needed to lock the doors and carry a gun at all times. 80% permanent 1960's era trailers with home made add ons and porches. Dogs barking, bad area of town, lots of sirens. Not close to any casinos. Much safer options in other parts of the city. Had to move 3 times when I had 4 day confirmed reservation. If I was offered a free week's stay I would not only turn it down, I would not want to lose a friend by giving it to someone else. Oh and about the showers and restrooms. They require a key that they issue you due to the part of town they are in. Enough said. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Backin between 2perm

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $26.00

I have been an RV camper for over twenty years and I have been to a lot of RV parks all over the US and Canada. I have to say this is the worst place I have ever stayed. It smells like raw sewage is leaking into the air, and the water ruined my plumbing with the smell of sewage. There was an intoxicated woman in a golf cart cursing some of the nastiest language I have ever heard at 1am; this went on for a couple of hours. My children heard the woman and were unable to sleep. The place was a dump; the bathrooms smelled as the rest of the park like sewage. There is no shade and it was hot; the WiFi was very shaky and slow. I had some time leveling my RV as the sites are very uneven; broken glass was present and rusty rebar spikes were in the ground and it was filthy. Management was very rude and biligerent. I asked for a key to use the bathrooms and was charged a deposit and given a lecture on the importance of returning the key as though it was the only key they had. We had intended on staying for a week and left after only one evening. Why Good Sam would be a part of such a horrible place is unbelievable. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2013 - $26.00

Wow, this is a tired little park. Situated right next to a mobile home park, and this must be the option for semi-permanent residents in RVs as opposed to mobile homes. I would guess at least half of the site is dedicated to these semi-permanent residents. So you can parked next to oddly defined "yards", or canopied work and storage areas that serve these residents. I can't remember if the park had trees any where other than at the perimeter. BUT I must say this park was quiet. Not too far from the strip, and near public transportation. The host was very pleasant, and although the restrooms (concrete block) were old, they were very clean. Same for the shower, very clean. Just not a great part of town. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $21.00

Price reflects a weekly rate. We stayed primarily because of location to a family gathering on the strip. Lots of older, permanent rigs but generally not to unkempt. A little boom box noise but it never lasted long. Site was just adequate in lenghth and width but was surprisingly quiet at night. . All hookups are at the very rear of the area. We would stay again. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $21.00

Nice location. Friendly and helpful management. Clean pools and laundry rooms. Easy to drive and pull-thru, albeit pretty "sardine". More of a place to park while you're enjoying Vegas than a destination spot in and of itself. For the price, I doubt it can be beat in this area. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2010 - $28.00

We came intending to stay a week ($140 inc. power) but extended to 3 weeks. The sites for those passing through are pull-through with easy access. Roads are paved and sites are hard gravel. This park has one of the best air-conditioned laundries we have used. They have multiple, new washers (front and top load) and 8 dryers that will completely dry your laundry, each for only $1 each. The park has many friendly ‘residents’ and guests passing through. There are many older units in the park; however, none of this brought on any problems. The managers are friendly and very accommodating. Although this is an older park, they are trying to keep it up and make improvements. Because there are so many full-time residents, the office is open limited hours 6-days and is closed on Sunday. They will return your phone call during business hours. We were able to receive mail with no problem through the office. This is the second time we have stayed here and will use this park again if we are in Vegas. If you come to the park from I-15 on Sierra Blvd., when you reach Boulder Highway, you need to turn left and go up one long block, turn right then proceed to Palm and another right. There is a barrier preventing you from making the needed left onto Palm from Sierra, something some GPS programs don’t know about. We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Riviera RV Park

Are you affiliated with Riviera RV Park ?