8.5 Excellent

Pahrump, Nevada

Pahrump, Nevada

• Casino Casino yes
  • Beach Beach yes

Ask fellow campers about "Lakeside Casino & RV Park " and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

It used to be a really nice park. It is about 85% permanents, nothing wrong with permanents except a lot of them are trashy. There is grass between sites but some like mine is just mowed weeds. I think the place is under new management so maybe they will clean it up. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

It's Pahrump, NV. There are a couple of golf coursces and lots of place to gamble. There is winery to visit

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $23.00

Was surprised how nice the park is laid out around a big pond in the middle of the park. I was given a standard b/in FHU 50 amp spot for my 42' 5th wheel. Sites are close to each other, but easy to get in for both b/in & pull/thru's. The sites are concrete with a concrete patio. The laundry & bath room are clean & modern. I used my dish for TV and the wi-fi did not work at all. There is a gas station at the park and the office sells your regular camping needs. The food in the casino is not too bad and is cheap enough. When you register you get vouchers for free gambling, food, T-shirt and drinks so it's like getting an extra $25 discount. If the wi-fi worked it would of gotten a 5 star. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

The vouchers they give you on check in is worth another $25.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

Great oasis type RV park built around a lake, in a town that is not so special, unless you are going to the Front Sight training facility, or the racing school nearby. We spent a week here, and it is a very nice RV resort. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

The best restaurant in town is the Symphonys Restaurant at the Winery. Amazing food. If you like real good food.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $25.00

The only area where I feel they need improvement would be to provide more shower stalls. One male, one female per bath house. Wonderful oasis. Clean, beautiful setting with excellent staff. No picnic table at site, nearby thought. Would love to stay here for a week. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Be sure to eat at Mom's Diner in town for a great meal.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lakeside Casino & RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $54.00

3 day stay with a group of 3 RV'ers. Nice large spots. Good overall stay. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $25.00

We've stayed here many times over the years and loved it but this time we're disappointed. The park is clearly not being maintained like it used to be. The trees need to be cut back as they're hanging down into the interior roads and sites. The staff while friendly at check in was annoyed when I went back in to ask for someone to come cut the trees back so I can get in the assigned site. She wrote down a half dozen site numbers and I was told to go pick out the site I want. One we were all set up everything went smooth. All told we will probably stay here again. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Scraping Branches

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $27.00

It took me 3 days to get through to a live person to make a reservation. I left several messages after the Park voice mail said to leave a request for reservation & you would be called back. All of this even though the park was only half full. We stayed in this park 8 years ago & it was terrific. There are new owners & the park is not as nice. I barely had enough room to get my slides out due to a tree & bollard. It's still a great park with beautiful grounds. The lake has a lot of fish in it & I saw several bass being caught including a 4 pounder. I would definitely return. Amazingly for such a nice park, very few sites have tables. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $36.00

Third year in a row staying here while passing through Nevada. Biggest positive is shade as summers can get very hot in these parts. Utilities all worked well but for second straight visit we encountered bathroom issues. This time the women bathroom in our section was out-of-order making for a long walk to use facilities. You could also see small changes in park, like more weeds in the grass, and charges now for the onsite paddleboats which used to be free. Also seemed to be a bit more clutter around some of the long termers that stay here. Still a decent park but not what it was in the past. Would probably still stay here though as it is still a decent park. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

B38

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $39.00

Lakeside Casino Resort-Pahrump Rate shown $39 is what we were charged as Passport America 1/2 price rate on a Premium (medium$) site, over double what was expected. P.A. resort info does not state that reservations are required/preferred, however when we arrived we were told that since we didn't have a reservation and it was busy that that they could charge whatever they wanted and charged us $15 over the listed daily P.A. 1/2 price. This is a very nice park, restrooms are fine, the laundry old but clean. However along with the lovely pond comes a lot of birds. The geese are very aggressive so small children may have issues playing on the lawns and along with geese come fresh droppings...everywhere! There is no exercise room or many other amenities offered..guess they prefer you to spend time in their casino. The office staff are a real mix...one lady is super friendly and chatty but tends to make a lot of mistakes. The other is quite abrupt and rude. We definitely will not return nor do we recommend it. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

there's lots to see & do in the area. We took advantage of golfing online specials. Fuel prices are much cheaper downtown than at the station connected with this Resort. We chose not to spend a dime in their casino so can't review it but there are several other casinos in town. There's lots of shopping in town, a super WalMart and Albertsons

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $65.00

We have stayed here a number of times in our RV with friends. Those trips have always been pleasant. This trip was different. We checked in and opted to use a BOGO offer of pay one night get 2 free; the offer was listed on their site. Considering the recent rise in fees at this park, that was a good thing. Our friends checked in an hour later and were denied the use of the BOGO! While touting their 10-10-10 rating from Good Sam, they have let the park fall into disrepair. Facilities didn't seem as well kept, and exterior grounds included a lot of dead grass. Our departure was delayed because we lost all water pressure in the morning. My wife had to scramble out of an unfinished shower in the RV, and I had to deal with not being able to flush my sewer hoses or properly clean the RV. The office told us it was scheduled maintenance. No warnings were given. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Clarify any discounts when you book. Fees have risen above what we consider reasonable for the park and area. There was a sign in the office stating they no longer book site specific as they have up till now.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $25.00

Very nice park, clean, plenty of green space between sites. Lots of trees but many sites are satellite friendly. Nice walk around the lake but you need to watch out for the bird "offerings" on the cement. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $25.00

We've stayed here many times. The sites are situated around a pretty pond, there are shade trees everywhere, paddleboats, big swimming pool and walking paths. Security is good. Our only complaint is that the ducks are starting to take over and there is a lot of duck/goose poop around. Otherwise it is a wonderful relaxing, green oasis in the desert. Good idea to make reservations. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Excellent food at the Symphony restaurant at the winery in Pahrump. Very interesting Catholic Church and grounds south of town.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $19.00

Maybe I hit it at the wrong time but I tried calling to make a reservation on Friday for the coming Saturday and Sunday and called at 5:50pm and again at 6:30 and had to leave a message both times for them to call back.
They didn't. I called again 9;30am Saturday and the same scenario.

I arrived Saturday around 4:15pm and asked why they didn't return my phone calls and was told they close at 5:00pm on Friday. ( there phone message states they close at 7:00pm.) They still didn't call back on any of the 3 messages.

I was assigned a site which I did not like and they did let me move to a ( premium site at a little more which I was told I could pay the difference the next day. That was OK with me.
Although the premium site was not any different from the 2 next to it which were not premium.
It was a weekend and there were a lot of kids riding around and cutting through our site to get to the lake.

We even left after one night even though we paid for two.

They didn't open up until 9:00am so I called and left a message that if I could get a refund for the second night minus the extra cost for the first night that would be great.
Guess what...no return call.

When we checked in they did not mention any code for the wifi so I can't really comment on that.
They do have cable outlets but do not offer it.

I would not stay here again. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $36.00

A welcome oasis as temps outside were 105. Nicely shaded with mature trees. Park was maybe 2/3 full and had no issues with electric even though everyone was running air conditioners 24/7. Level paved sites with decent separation. Strong Verizon cell signal. Our site was towards the back of park away from the pool, playground, and lake thus a bit quieter. Check-in was a snap and office ladies very pleasant. Would stay here again if in the area. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $21.00

Beautiful. Peaceful. Serene. Well-maintained. Lots of birds and waterfowl. Lots of greenery (in Nevada!!). Rate above reflects an average cost with Passport America. (Rates change based on site, weekend, etc). For the past 10 years we have arranged our North-South travel to pass through Pahrump, just to stay at this park, sometimes for up to 3 weeks! Why? Most sites are laid out at an angle, creating plenty of space between RV's. Lots of grass, sandy beach, a paved sidewalk around the "lake", (man-made, fishing, but no swimming). Amenities include heated swimming pool and hot tub, kayaks, pedal boats, fishing, playground, nine hole frisbee golf, and horseshoes. Relax on the sandy beach, have a bonfire... Office Staff are FABULOUS. Highly recommend. Our favourite RV park. We camped at Lakeside Casino & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

lakeside

PS. ... there are bunnies and jack rabbits in the empty desert across the road, in case your 4-legged friend would love some quality sniffing and/or exercise. Our dog ADORES arriving in Pahrump!!

It's a fair distance to town but cycling is easy with no hills in Pahrump, just the wind.

Terrific golf course at Mountain Falls or, have fun at the small Executive course in town.

Have lunch and a tour at the "cathouse" at the end of Homestead.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lakeside Casino & RV Park

Are you affiliated with Lakeside Casino & RV Park ?