RV Ranch Resort

Pahrump, Nevada

Recent Rate: $35 5/2009

pahdumpy

If you enjoy drama, and want to deal with someone who is drunk 24/7; then this is the park for you!! When you check in, you have to be here before 9 a.m. or forget it!! The bathrooms are poorly cleaned, the overall maintenance of the park is horrible. Weeds everywhere!! Some people are charged for internet--when it works, and some are not; depending how drunk she is upon check-in. You must also give your ip-address so she can track what you do online. As for "friendly", that is a misused term for this park. There are plenty of reasonable and beautiful parks in town that are more pleasant and enjoyable. Especially for long stays!! I will NEVER stay at this park again OR recommend it to anyone!!! We camped at RV Ranch Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Janshark

I planned on spending a month in Pahrump and I liked the reviews of this park so when I checked in I paid for the full month. I have stayed in this area before although not at this park. The staff was very friendly. All of the sites are pull through and I had my choice. It took a couple of tries to get far enough forward to hook up. The sites are gravel and most of them have grass. First problem - website said TV was available for a charge. I would have paid the charge but they didn't have any converters available. Second problem - the internet was terrible. If I managed to connect the signal was so slow it was worse than being on dial up. I changed sites in the morning so the internet was more reliable but still slow. The road to the park is dirt and when it rained it was very muddy. I ended up pulling out after 5 nights and I managed to get a refund but the manager was very reluctant to give it to me. If you don't care about park supplied wireless, have a satellite dish and a toad I would recommend this park but it wasn't suitable for my needs. (Part of that is my fault - I carry a scooter instead of a toad and I thought it would be warmer. I ended up driving into town several times and my rig was covered in mud by the time I left) We camped at RV Ranch Resort in a Motorhome.

Terry10

This is a great little park. No frills, no clubhouse or anything like that, but is a slow-paced, very relaxing and very well maintained park. The park is set up to handle extended-stay or long-term but also provides for over-night or short term stays. The monthly rate is excellent. They charge $350.00 per month flat-rate including electric, water and sewer in the price for a 30Amp and $375.00 per month for 50Amp. The management is very friendly and helpful. All the sites are pull-through. They have no back-in sites so it makes it very convenient. They are approximately 1-mile down the road from the 5-star Terrible's Lakeside RV Resort. It's a short drive or a nice walk to their casino and to take advantage of their nice lake. The town of Pahrump is small but has all the necessities and is a quaint and friendly town. There are a total of 6 casinos in town and a very wide variety of restaurants to include Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Filipino, BBQ, America, German and three exceptionally good buffets. I would highly recommend staying at this park. The park is clean and there are grass areas and picnic tables at every site. There are only two drawbacks, and they are of minor concern. One, is there are no shade trees and it does get HOT in the summer. Second, the swimming pool is not heated so it is only available during the summer months. We camped at RV Ranch Resort in a Motorhome.

vegasken34

The fee is based on the monthly rate. A nice park, with mostly semi permanent rigs. It is very quiet, off the main road. There are 3 different restroom/ laundry facilities. I would stay here again. We camped at RV Ranch Resort in a Motorhome.

KMB

I spent a week here and the sites were very large and level with all fresh gravel throughout the park. Nice picnic tables and each site has green grass growing beside it. A welcome site in this dry area. The owner is in the process of building another laundry and shower facility. This is a very clean and well kept park with ongoing improvements. The swimming pool was closed while I was there. Terribles Lakeside Casino is about a mile down the road. I enjoyed my stay here very much and will come back here again. We camped at RV Ranch Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with RV Ranch Resort?