Wendover KOA

• Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit yes
  • Putt Putt Mini-Golf Putt Putt Mini-Golf yes
  • Casino Casino yes

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $20.00

This park needs a overhaul, bathrooms were dark and outdated. Sites were ok but not great. Would not return. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $58.00

Because there isn't too many places to stay between Thayne Wyoming & Carson city Nevada we felt we were at the mercy of this park!! The entire park left a lot to be desired ~ the spaces were all in disrepair, the swimming pool was not very clean ~ leaves & debris. The bathrooms were just OK ~ then my husband & I were going to take a shower in our respective areas which actually were one in the same ~ we went into separate doors to begin with (with a code) AND YET ended up in the same room!! Separate showers but all in the same room!!

The laundry room was a disaster in that the machines were also in disrepair ~ some didn't even work!! The girl that was there in the early evening was not in the least interested in customer service in as much as we paid for ice while we were doing our laundry but inadvertently forgot to pick it up when I called her it was about 5 minutes before she was ready to leave & she wasn't even going to wait for us to walk over from our site!!! She reluctantly did but we had to practically run to get there! Again our fault but most people would just say I will wait here for you ~ right?? We camped at Wendover KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Dirt, Sand

Thank goodness it was just an overnight stay ~ we would n very stay there again!!

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $48.00

Due to a change in our travel plans, we ended up driving along I-80 and stopped in Wendover for the night. We only stayed overnight and I am not sure I would have wanted to stay longer. The RV park was very empty during our stay, only six other RVs were onsite that night. The space we stay at was quiet, not near other RVs, and offered full hookups. The Wi-Fi did not function well. Wendover is a dusty, rocky, desert place and this campground is not hiding this. There was no grass anywhere and the gravel throughout the campground did not throw much dust around. The playground was excellent; our kids play in it for a long time. The pool was closed for the winter and the store looked sparse. I would have giving our stay three stars, but this is the second most expensive RV park I have ever stayed. Our stay should have been $30-35 per night, but we paid $48! The resort that I paid more for had many more amenities. I could not help feel we were being charged higher because they were the only campground for *miles*. Would I recommend this park? No. Will we come back? If we need a pit stop along I-80. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $43.00

I usually avoid KOAs because I find them over priced for what you get. This one is over priced for what you don't get. Snippy reception when checking in, had to drag info out about wi-fi and dog area. Sites are all dirt and gravel. Not level. The site we were given had a gully in it that was covered by the picnic table making it hard to pull in. It hasn't rained in months, why not fix the washouts. Wi-Fi was barely usable. Poor reception and slow speeds even late at night. Dog area was a dirt run. The nearby casino allows overnight parking. I think I will stay there if ever through here again. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $38.00

Thought I was back in history by 30 years at this campground. Poor maintenance of roads and sites. Mine had a broken 30 amp plug. Not very level and has not had new gravel for several years. Yet the rates charged were for a 4 star place. Will pass up this site next trip through here. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2009 - $58.00

We moved here after camping at "The Bend in the Road" attending Speed Week at Bonneville Salt Flats, as we ran out of water and needed to hook up! The rate was a rip off as we were in the overflow campground with no wi-fi or cable hookup. Obviously they told us that the rate was due to it being Speed Week, and we needed facilities, so didn't have a choice. The "stickers" were so bad that our dogs couldn't step outside the RV without getting about 20 of them stuck in their paws! The dog run is tiny with no grass, just gravel and my dogs looked at me like I was insane when I took them in there. So I ended up putting them in the car and driving down the road to some waste land. The pool was an odd green color, although plenty of people were enjoying it. No shade in the area we were in and quite a few permanent residents alongside us. However, the on-site store had good supplies, with a sitting area and coffee and snacks available. The laundry area was small and VERY hot, but clean and well maintained. The showers were spacious and clean. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2009 - $46.00

Overpriced at $46 for desert gravel unlevel site. Was used for over night stop only. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2008 - $37.00

This campground is overpriced and somewhat run down. I asked for a good place to eat and was directed to the local casino. Again, too expensive, $24.95 for the seafood buffet. Unless you like to gamble at the casinos there is really no reason to stay here. We stayed because it was late in the day, and we could not make it to Salt Lake City. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2006 - $32.00

Rude Staff, WI-FI was lame, Washers out of order and an overall dust bowl. We camped at Wendover KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2005 - $25.00

Not too impressive! No one in office when we arrived, and no answer to phone on way here! As we pulled by the office, 3 guys (workers there??) were standing behind the office drinking beer. As I pulled in to the site I picked, I saw someone unlock the office door. I went up, and it appeared high school kids were in charge. The older girl put her books down & checked me in. All I got at check-in was my receipt. Ditto the other folks comments, however with the partying going on by the office, we did not use their facilities. I would not stop again unless it was the only thing available!! We camped at Wendover KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Angel Lake RV Park

Iron Horse RV Resort

Elko, Nevada

Angel Creek Campground

Crossroads RV Park

Wells, Nevada

Are you affiliated with Wendover KOA ?