Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach)

Cap-Pelé, New Brunswick

30 Chemin Plage Gagnon
Cap-Pelé, New Brunswick E4P 7Z6

• Phone Phone yes
  • Beach Beach yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach)" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $82.00

This is the third year renting a 33 ft camper here for $750 a week with all amenities. The park is beautiful and gets improved every year. New paint new bathrooms and kids playground areas. The roads in the campground are great for driving and access and walking. Speed limit heavily enforced for safety. Our site was spacious on a green belt very close to Playground and adult ring toss tournaments. Really easy access and room for two cars. Lots of green belts for the kids to play on and for Our dog (on a leash of course). There is even a doggie beach for him. This year there was even a very lovely professional SPA. It was such a wonderful experience. My daughter and I went for a manicure /pedicure special and it was such a lovely relaxing experience. They also have facials and everthing. We both enjoyed it immensely. The staff at the park is very kind helpful and we love it here. I am just booking with the Lady again and we are so excited. The seasonal campers welcomed our family and we felt so at home. The beach is simply amazing with that perfect sunset and warm water, the sandbars go forever. So close to all amenities but a perfect little city on its own. The owners are very kind and answered all our questions and kept us well informed of events for us and our children. The Adult only pool is a great escape for us while my aunt stays with the kids at the bouncy pillow. So nice and relaxing to get away to our little Oasis!! We travel from Ontario and would not stay anywhere else. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Travel Trailer.

Dirt, Grass
Other

Only 5 minutes from Cap Pele for small town shopping and fresh seafood along with takeouts and fine dining and bakeries. Moncton is 20-25 Minutes away and has amazing dining and shopping and water parks everything a big city can offer.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $50.00

Loved it the beach is so beautiful lots to do their for the kids we loved the jumping pillow open in the evenings they had a person watching the kids so our young ones love that no one was bulling them. We spent the days at the beach we had a fire pit and had a fire at nigh the Lots are the size of most campgrounds and all of the ones with 3 service have great views of the ocean The staff was very accommodating we had a break down and they were their to help us we had to stay a extra week while our truck was being fixed they were booked but reached out to their seasonals and found a spot where some one pulled out for a week . We will diffently be returning The whole campground have been updated so nice to see a fresh clean washrooms and showers We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Fifth Wheel.

Great lobster walking distance down the beach, grocery store close

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $34.00

Gagnon Beach is by far one of the best camp grounds I have ever stayed at! Lots of washrooms and facilities for campers the whole campground is very clean along with the beach.

My favorite part of staying here was my trip to the SPA! I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful esthetician who gave me the best pedicure I have ever had! I then decided to try a Reiki treatment. I'm so glad I did! I left the spa completely relaxed and feeling like a new woman, which was sooo nice with all the travelling we had been doing. I really recommend visiting this spa while camping here. I will be back for sure next year! Thanks Gagnon Beach! We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Tent.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $51.00

Camped here over night. Site 225 was not level. Grass and dirt sites. Hope it doesn't rain in the morning, as we will be in one big, mud puddle.

Close to the beach but can't see it from our rig as we were in a bit of a valley.

Sites are tight. No covers on the sewer outlet. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Fifth Wheel.

I don't understand the previous rave reviews on this park.

Featured Campgrounds Near Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach)

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $46.00

The showers were unavailable due to vandalism. The pool is an above ground pool attached to their house with great big windows from their home. Their wifi does not exist, as its share and you need to be close to the front to even try to get access. They also move you from day to day on location. Their games room had unplugged games, two pool tables and a ping pong area. The only great thing was the beach. They did not mow the site we were last moved to. The post holding the water and electricity were almost rotted out. And our last location the site was not leveled. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Travel Trailer.

A20 and a21

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $34.00

This is an excellent campground!

After all the positive Gagnon Beach reviews, we were going to make it our home for a few nights before heading back to the city. When we drove around the Campground, we understood what all the glowing reviews were about.

Almost all the sites have amazing beach views, it was quiet, well spaced out sites with again beautiful views. We were in site 15 which had ocean views and a path that lead down to the beach. The 5 nights we were here in the 3rd week in July, the campground was full. (I feel so lucky we got a spot.)

My favorite part was the Spa. After a relaxing day at the beach and hanging out in the sun, I was able to go in for a massage and facial. It's worth it to come back to such a relaxing camp! And trust me, we will be back! We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

Highly recommend the spa!

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $40.00

Great family place and I do agree how beautiful the beach is.

Campers are very friendly.

Staff very nice and helpful.

Have already booked for next summer. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

Beach and close to Moncton

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $35.00

Great, quiet, and family friendly. Wow, the Beach is Amazing the Staff very friendly and helpful will be back next year loved our stay. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

F 2

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $35.00

I must comment on management, as they were nothing but professional and accommodating during our entire stay. We were very impressed by the activities for kids, adults, and even our dogs (a doggy beach). The salt water pool for adults was a great private get-a-away from the kids for a moment and was so relaxing. But the beach was fantastic... wow!!! The seasonal campers and fellow weekenders were all so friendly. My husband and I were really impressed and this made our long weekend so wonderful. We really have to thank management for fitting us in We had a great site and can't wait to go again next summer. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Travel Trailer.

near the beach

Kids loved the jumping pillow. Great seafood restaurant close by.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $40.00

The whole place is in great shape. This is my second year out to Gagnon Beach and I will definitely go back as a seasonal renter next year.

Last summer the place looked like it could use a refresh and this summer it clearly got one. All of the buildings are in great shape, new amenities have been added in and there is a ton of fun stuff to do. Music on some nights, Bingo and dances for kids and adults. For you outdoorsy people, Basketball, Yoga on the beach, Beach Vollyball, Playgrounds, Skimboarding, a swimming pool and more.

The whole place is kept in great condition. I met the owners, they were incredibly nice people. They were so excited to have the business up and running and enjoying all the people on their grounds, I never got a bad vibe once. It was more like our home is your home and enjoy your time here.

The grounds get a 10/10 rating from me and so do the owners. If your looking for a relaxing place to stay, a beautiful view, some daytime adventure on the beach and some night time music in the rec centre this is the place to be. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $35.00

We are seasonal campers here and always have great time at the Beach . There's so much for kids to do they have a blast on the jumping pillow, 2 play grounds basketball and so may fun things. .

Many campers come back every year. There's no swamp. It's a beautiful ocean. We were told by a employee of a other Campground that they were asked to put bad reviews up on sites about other campgrounds. Sad isn't it. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $35.00

I had booked and paid for this campground for one week this past July with my family. The campground is located up from a beach, but in order to get to it you need to go through a swampy area. We were camping down towards this swampy area and when the sun starts to go down the mosquitoes come out like I have never seen in my life. Also the coin operated showers although clean were automatically regulated to luke warm. We paid for the full seven but could only take it for 5 and when we asked for a refund we were told to look at the sign no refunds. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Tent Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $30.00

This is our second stay here and we were delighted to return. They are right on a wonderful beach. There's even a "dog beach" on one side. The water is shallow and quite warm. This park has many little trailers that are occupied for the summer. But the park is clean, quiet, has good Wi-Fi and we used our Direct satellite. Great ice cream at the office but you don't want more than one scoop. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $37.00

We chose this campground for the advertised 50 amp service. They have 50amp sockets with only one leg hot (30amp service). The interior roads are mostly good, with a few very rough spots. Sites are grass and the beach is beautiful. We were right next to the beach access and could see the Northumberland Strait and in the far distance Price Edward Island from our rig. Management is friendly and helpful. Very close to PEI and coastal attractions. Although we did not use them there is a charge for shower water. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Motorhome.

SMD

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $30.00

Friendly place, great for kids, had a wonderful time. We camped at Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Gagnon Beach Resort & SPA (formerly Camping Plage Gagnon Beach) ?