Roger's Campground

Lancaster, New Hampshire

Recent Rate: $35 10/2012

travelcouple

This was an awkward, pull through grass site. Since the grass was wet, I needed 4X4 to pull up the grassy slope, into the site. Due to rain, my truck tires tore into the lawn, and my trailer slid slightly sideways and tore gouges in the grass. I needed a one inch board to level side to side. I had to lower the front of my travel trailer to within six inches of the ground to level the trailer, front and rear. The rear of the site was so steep; I had to pull my trailer ½ of the way into the site so I was comfortable my trailer would no slide backwards when unhooked. Sites did have a fire pit and picnic table. The access roads are asphalt and very narrow. I was able to navigate the roads but I was unable to avoid dragging my trailer wheels over the grass on numerous turns. There was a charge for WI-FI. This is not a campground I would return to. We camped at Roger's Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Waukenabogirl

This campground offers really good views of the White Mountains. The grassy sites are terraced into a large hill which overlooks a valley and then a range of mountains. It was beautiful. That being said, this is a campground which has become a little worn around the edges. Everything is clean and nicely landscaped, but the picnic tables are wobbly, the signs are rusty, and the buildings all need a coat of paint. It was still a great place to stay with many good pull-through sites and some great sites for tenting in the woods. The owners were friendly and helpful. The campground was very quiet and did not get highway noise. We would go back again. We camped at Roger's Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

lorn63

We were not impressed with this campground. The sites are packed together, and you are practically sitting on your neighbor's lap. There was very little shade for the whole area I was in. Campers were up until 1-2am partying. The fireworks were very nice. The shower was FREE, so that was a positive thing. The items at the store were VERY expensive; make sure you go prepared! I will admit the view of the white mountains is spectacular, but not enough so I would go here again. We camped at Roger's Campground in a Travel Trailer.

KDS

The sites are a little close together but this is a great location to stay if you are going to Santa's Village or Six Gun City or one of the new water parks in New Hampshire. It has a mini-golf course and a water slide next door. We camped at Roger's Campground in a Travel Trailer.

MHtravler2004

Very nice family campground. Clean and well maintained restrooms and showers. Mostly full hookups. Nice mountainside sites with lovely views. Pull throughs were not conducive to leaving tow vehicle attached but otherwise were level and included picnic table. We would return to this campground next time we are in this area. We camped at Roger's Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Roger's Campground?