Mascoma Lake Campground

Lebanon, New Hampshire

Ken Franklin

We didn't stay here, but I wanted to offer my experience to other campers. The site we were offered lacked privacy, a view of the water, and anything approaching attractiveness. We need decent Wi-Fi, and this site (we checked) had none. The staff said they expected to have a new router soon, but that kind of maintenance isn't supposed to happen at the height of the season. The whole park is on a very steep hill, and we just decided to move on. (Ended up at a very nice CG across the river in Vt.) We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Itsy

This park is built on a hill, and that means many sites have a view of the lake. I thoroughly enjoyed my view! The park was very quiet. From my site I didn't have any road noise, and all of my neighbors were very quiet. The Wi-Fi signal was important to me, and it was strong every bit of my 4-night stay. If you're looking for a pull-through; I'm not sure you'll like this place, but I was very pleased with my easy back-in spot. We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Motorhome.

ontheroad2009

The views of the lake are beautiful. There is swimming access to the lake. However, the sites are very crowded and very small. The campground advertises "limited" Wi-Fi, but many people including us could not receive Wi-Fi at all; not at our site or if we took our computers into the office. We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Motorhome.

sebring579

Very nice and quiet. A great place to relax. I like their website that tells the party people to go elsewhere. We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Suzie Witzell

My husband and I love this park and recommend it to anyone who will be in the area. It is a very family friendly park and the owners and staff are just as friendly. It has both seasonals and drop in sites. There is a lakefront with beach, docks, and boat rentals available. Mascoma lake is of good quality and is about 5 miles long. We cannot wait to get back up there. We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

AB5263

This is an old facility, the showers need some work! Had very tight parking spots for our 35 footer. I am not sure I would try this park in a larger rig. We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Motorhome.

CJKC

In all our travels this summer, this is one of the best campgrounds. The owners are very friendly & always ready to help. It is located just across the highway from Mascoma Lake & has its own private beach with swimming area & docks. It is convenient to restaurants & shopping. We would definitely stay here again - they are just super!! We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Motorhome.

aussie keith

Would agree with the earlier comment about not being "big-rig" friendly and no pull-thru's. Ours is 35ft and we had to drop the tow-dolly and reverse in, but it was worth it. Great view over the lake, with beach 50 yards away and little restaurant to the side. Wifi was free and cable excellent. Lebanon only 4 miles away. Friendly place and good value at this time of year and you can't say that too often! We camped at Mascoma Lake Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Mascoma Lake Campground?