Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages

Lincoln, New Hampshire

• yes-stream Waterfront

LTV camper

Charged an extra $3 to run camper air conditioning. Dirty bathroom floors. The shower-heads were the misting type, adjusted to sting slightly, but still give very little water. Very many permanent residents. Good carved wooden statues of moose & bears in the park. Algae in pond. We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Motorhome.

Towbug

A little tight for a big rig, but what I had a problem with is the pet policy. You are not allowed to leave your pet inside your rig if you leave. All the attractions in Franconia Notch don't allow pets. I really felt like my hands were tied, so I only stayed one night. We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Motorhome.

SilverOtter

I hesitate to tell you about this wonderful place. I'd like to keep it to myself for return visits. Quiet, tree-lined, good WiFi and Verizon Wireless. Most wonderful host/hostess. Nice little playground for the kids. Pemigewasset river runs through it. I stayed here for two weeks while teaching in the area. Not a resort, but my kind of "home base" off the road. We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Travel Trailer.

Attn2dtl

We have been coming here for 5 years. Yes, it is a small family owned place that doesn't offer the amenities some people look for. However, it is quiet and my kids have a great time. You can play in the Pemi river right from our site. T21, in my opinion, is the best site in the place. They have a game room and a playground as well. We will definitely be back soon We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Travel Trailer.

foretraveller

This is a mountain resort that offers cabins and campsites. Most sites are for tents with no hookups. Only 6 sites have full hookups with 30 amp power. Only 2, possibly a 3rd large enough for our 36' motorhome. Made my reservation early enough to get one of them. Cabins appeared to be well maintained. Bath and toilet facilities VERY clean. Beautiful setting on the Pemigewasset River - lots of trees. Owner / managed is very friendly and accommodating. General store offers essential food items. In spite of tight space, we really like this place and enjoyed our 4 days. We will definitely return. We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Motorhome.

tbell100

We have the perfect campsite – T20 - looking straight out our front window is the river and a brook to the side. There is a cute little pond with ducks behind us. We have a 30 foot motorhome with toad that fit easily in this space. The location for Franconia Notch and the Kanc Hwy is very convenient. The Fall colors are already outstanding and the scenery and hiking couldn’t be better. I thought we would have trouble reserving end of September, but this park and all the others are mostly empty. We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Motorhome.

1st time fulltimer

My husband and I have been traveling all summer. This park is by far one of the best ones we have stayed at. The bathrooms are very clean. The park is very well maintained. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location for touring the White Mountains. I would have given the park a "10" if they had pull throughs. I would stay here again. We camped at Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Country Bumpkins Campground and Cottages?