Seashore Campsites & RV Resort

720 Seashore Road
Cape May, New Jersey 08204

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Seashore Campsites & RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $90.00

Loved the location to Cape May and Wildwood Beach. The people who work there are fabulous. The secondary showers/bathrooms could be updated. We had full hook-up, seemed pricey to me for such a small area, but considering the location of the property I understand why. When our neighbor drained his sewage we could smell it.. way to close. Overall, a good experience. We would go back. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

F5

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $56.00

As with every Park there is both positive and negative to be found. The Positive included: very friendly staff, well maintained park, clean pool and man made swimming lake. The negatives included: My site needed trees trimmed. I had a hard time getting my slides and awning out. Need to add quarter to take a shower in the bath house. However, the largest concern was with the power. It was very hot and the voltage on the 50 amp power would drop too low (below 104v) and my camper's EMS would disconnect power as it is designed to protect my appliances, and I would lose power. I had service come check but, as normal it was not low when they were there. It continued doing this, so I switched to the 30 amp socket and did not get as much of a drop, I just had to monitor what I was running. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Q4

We found that the beach at North Wildwood was nice. We got there around 10AM and could park on the street right at the beach ($2/hr). The beaches at Cape May charge $6 per day and also pay for parking and we like the North Wildwood Beach better. However, the closer you get to the boardwalk in Wildwood the more crowded it will be. The boardwalk was fun for one evening.

Sun RV Resorts, owner at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort responded to this review

Thank you JFB1 for your review about your stay at Seashore RV Resort. We appreciate your feedback about the power and will pass this information on to the manager and maintenance supervisor. We hope to see you again at Seashore or another one of our 100+ resorts in the Sun RV Resorts family.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $45.00

A very nice, clean, family friendly campground. They have decent sized sites, most all of them shaded. Two pools and a large lake for swimming. Very close to Wildwood boardwalk and the city of Cape May. The restrooms were clean but a little dated and you have to drop quarters for the showers. I also found the WiFi system was really poor. There is an added fee for it and you couldn't get reception unless you were right next to the bath-house antennas. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $70.00

Easy access to campsites, plenty of family activities, close to Cape May NJ, paved roads, many pull throughs, clean pool, cabin rentals. We found that rules were not being enforced this year as in the past; bike riding in prohibited places, unleashed dogs, rowdy kids unsupervised, drinking and smoking in pavilion and snack bar area, speed limits not observed even by some of the workers. The park was very crowded but that should be more of a reason to enforce rules for the safety and comfort of the campers; rental cabins are quite new and convenient for larger families. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Avalon beach has free parking; bike and walking trails nearby; Wildwood nearby and has dog park and beach.

Featured Campgrounds Near Seashore Campsites & RV Resort

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $90.00

Great place to stay very clean. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

S57
Concrete, Gravel

The campground was very nice. One of the problems they have is there dog park is small. They made it smaller for a play ground and I never seen anyone in it. And a couple of times we where there we had up to 10 dogs in the park. It also needed to be maintained better. Other then that great place to stay--quiet, clean, and very friendly.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $72.00

We stayed in a pop up with friends at site A1 and A3. Our pop up was at A3. The check in staff was quick, knowledgeable, and very friendly. This campground has a great onsite beached pool which has two sliding board tubes in the 13' depth side of the "lake" and boasted ample lifeguards. They also provide a standard pool however did not spend much time due to proximity of our campsite and how great fun the beached "lake" was. The restrooms and showers were always clean when we went as the staff tends to them quite often. The showers range from 5 to 10 mins for a .25 depending on which stall you choose. Make sure the shower diverter is pulled all the way out so your water starts when you put your quarter in or you will think it took your money. The staff comes around in golf carts quite frequently to empty trash. The site was clean and tidy and required minimal leveling. All the sites in the back half of the campground are very spacious however would be harder to navigate with anything more than a medium travel trailer. The camp store is well stocked and has ice in both block and cubed. This is the beach please be prepared for sand, ants, and mosquitos. Also note for pet owners that there is very little grass as it's sand, pea gravel & stone. When we arrived to set up at the site our neighbors warned us of raccoon activity they were experiencing and it would behoove us to secure our food items at night. This information was evident with the holes chewed through the campground trashcans around this area. Despite the extensive cautionary securing of our coolers and food totes before going to bed, did not see or hear any during our week long stay. Every morning we were greeted by a pair of wood peckers and a blue jay searching the ground for food which was a delight early in the morning. Overall highly recommend this campground and would stay again. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Tent Trailer.

A1-A3
Gravel, Sand
Quite a bit longer than my tent trailer and tow vehicle

The campground is very close to all Cape May beaches and also convenient to Wildwood beaches for a day trip. Downtown Cape May has a neat "mall" to shop and eat.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $44.00

Very nice campground for a private facility. Nice paved pad for RV and A very nice paver pad alongside the RV. Site was all gravel but I was able to drive stakes to secure my pop up. Sites were all very shaded for the summer time users. We were near the entrance so it was a little busy traffic wise. Bath house and laundry facilities look very nice but we did not use either. I would definitely return here and would tell people I know to stay here. One last thing, there was a large 5th that arrived late. The park had 2 workers escort the guy and assist him getting into his site which I thought was very cool. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

J-12
Asphalt, Gravel, Pavers

Lots to do in the area. Wineries, breweries, restaurants. Convenient shopping of all types.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $44.00

This is a clean park with a lot of shaded sites. The staff was friendly. The bathrooms were clean, BUT you have to pay $ .25 to take a 10 minute shower. Also, the last time I went in, everything was wet - walls, benches, & floors - like they had sprayed the whole place down with a hose. I couldn't hang my dry clothes on any hooks or over the wall or they would get wet. Couldn't sit down or set anything on the bench without getting wet. Also, there is no grass! The whole place is rock or asphalt, which makes it very difficult for dog owners. The camp store is pretty big and has a lot of essentials. When you check in, they give you lots of maps, coupons, etc., with info on things to do. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

J14

Lots of stuff to do close by - beaches, lighthouse, wineries.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $68.00

We stayed here the July 4th weekend with 4 adults and 2 children. Sites are very tight but we were able to get out three slides out. We could not open the slide awing as a tree was in the way. There is adequate shade in most sites but this campground is packed! If you like a lot of activity, kids, etc. then you will be OK here. We enjoyed ourselves. It is about 5 miles from the beach but go early as parking is a challenge. Our fire ring was busted up and we could not use it to cook on. We have to buy a small charcoal grill. Our site had a cement pad with a picnic table which was nice. We would stay here again but ask for a slightly larger site. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

C04
Concrete, Asphalt

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $69.00

Absolutely beautiful and well kept campground. This place was actually the first place I have ever camped. I just recently started camping and was so happy I went here first. I now have about 10 camping trips under my belt and even though some of the sites I have been to have been a tad bit more scenic like camping in the White Mountains/ Catskills, etc, seashore was the complete package. Our trip was almost magical. We went camping in early fall and maybe that is what created that perfect environment, warm in the daytime and extremely comfortable temperature wise at nights. I still remember the tall trees swaying in the fall breeze at nights while we were cozied up in our sleeping bags at nights. I will say It was a bit pricey during the season but for what you get, electricity, water spigot on every campsite and modern clean showers-- money well spent. We went during the fall which is off season so we never paid full rate. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Tent.

Sand
Other

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $44.00

This is a great park. Many lots have seasonal people who spend half time here and half time in Florida. Lots are pretty close together. All paved and rock. No muddy feet from our dog even though it rained a lot. Great workout room and heated pool with a special kids pool. New covered dual slide just went in at their lake. It felt so spacious until the weekend came and lots of people made the real size of each site a reality. You will have the most room if you can stay in the Q section. Very nice staff. Very close to beach and Cape May shopping mall. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

J26

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

The outdoor mall at Cape May is a fun place to visit. The homes and beach in Cape May is awesome. Beaches here are not dog friendly May 1-September. Sad.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $30.00

The campground was purchased by SunRV so there have been many good improvements made over the last 2 years. One negative is that there is NO DOG park. We campers with dogs need a place for them to play just like the kids have. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

L22
Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $55.00

Very nice, clean, friendly. Close to cape may and Wildwood. Only thing I didn't like was way too many golf carts driving way too fast. Some were even driven by small children. If they could get rid of carts I would rate a ten. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

O 10
Concrete, Dirt

Spacious, Nearby

The fish market washington street mall .stay away from depot campground crazy owner

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $55.00

We spent 10 days from July 6 through 16th. Its a very big Campground which was formerly family owned and recently owned By Sun resorts a big campground company. The service was excellent and they do everything they can to help one out. After staying for 6 nights we had a neighbor come in next to us with 3 big dogs and it became a loud dog mess. I went to see if we could move and they accommodated us to another spot with no issue. We have a medium size dog but she is well mannered does not bark or intimidate neighbors. The walk in bathrooms were clean in new areas clean but old in older sections. Its very crowded but its a shore point. Roads are all paved and the grounds are blown clean and manicured. Little pricey but its a big shore area and were not surprised. We will return again here we liked the atmosphere of a lot of families enjoying the grounds. Has a clean swimming lake, pool, and seems always something's going on. If you have kids or don't we found it a enjoyable experience. We have camped all over the USA we normally go to State and National parks but this was fun and crowded, weekends very crowded, but close to the beaches and Cape May. Lots of Canadians go to Seashore in popups and hit the campground and are very nice to camp with. It does book fast for following season if you need full hookups. We could only get electric and water and we booked in March and they had a few sites open, so we were glad to get a site. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

H15
Sand

Cape May city on the beach, Wildwood all 10 min drive. State parks on tip Of Cape Island. Lots to do and see in a week. Good Restaurants' ALL OVER. Ermas Deli great pizza and take out prices 5 min away

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $42.00

This campground is mostly seasonal and very tight for big rigs. You can get thru some of the areas but others there is no way to get a big rig in there. The campground is wooded and they are very proud of their Algae filled pond. It is not big enough to be called a lake. They have a front desk staff that is both good and bad. Some are pretty rude and they lost our reservation but a lady figured it out. We are having a rally here this week and the first person had no idea where it was going to be and who the group was and was not very helpful. Their computer was down and we had to go back later to finally register. I think I am much happier down on the NC or VA beaches then the NJ shore. The traffic and skinny roads to get here was enough to say I would not want to drive back as the campground is about a middle of the road one. It is not at all like the top campgrounds I have been too and the local area is not a big enough draw to overcome it. I guess it is good for seasonal sites if you live in the area but as a destination, I would pass on it. Oh it is not even very crowded at the moment so it is presenting its best face. We camped at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

J

Featured Campgrounds Near Seashore Campsites & RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Seashore Campsites & RV Resort ?