Fla-Net Park

Sunday: 9:00am - 8:00pm

Hours above shown for Eastern Time Zone

• Water Spigot Water Spigot no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Fla-Net Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $45.00

We had a pull thru site which was quite level. The sites are fairly close however no one was beside us on one side and the other side was in the next section over but at a higher elevation. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Fifth Wheel.

M-1

We were passing through NJ to go to a wedding in Virginia and stopped here to visit old friends in this area. Lots of restaurants and shopping quite close by.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $43.00

The staff were friendly, pleasant. Large area with terraced sites. There is a clubhouse with tv and games. A nice area by the small pond to relax in the shade. Two washers and two dryers in a covered but open area. Appears most of the campers are permanent residents. We stayed for one week. The park roads were narrow, curvy, and bumpy. Did not have any internet or television reception. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Travel Trailer.

P-4

Campground is convenient to interstates, highways. It is across the street from a large shopping center with a WalMart and other stores and fast food places. Also close to a Wild West Amusement Park. We got a train in Netcong that went to Penn Station in NYC. Also, Liberty Park in NJ for great view of NY skyline and statue of Liberty.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $45.00

Too far from where we were visiting family but it was the only one in the entire area. Showers were old and cramped and did not have any water pressure, so we only used them once. We discovered the water pressure was not good even in our trailer. RV site was really nice and clean. The picnic table was kinda in bad shape so we just didn't use it. Never saw any staff member around the park until the day we left and he was very nice and told us about the changes he was making in the park; made us look forward to coming back. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Travel Trailer.

upper section

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $24.00

Not much available in Jersey. We needed a convenient place to visit with family for the month. Poor reviews had me concerned. Monthly rate was reasonable at $740 but they have since increased it by $200. Cable is available on most sites but you have to make arrangements with Optimum and there is a $60 setup fee. It turned out our site did not have cable yet after being promised it did. There is no OTA tv. They are trying to upgrade the park but it is occupied by mostly working people. It is convenient to shopping, restaurants and hiways. This is not a destination park. There are cigarette butts and I had to tell my neighbor to pick up after his dog which tells you about the cliental. Because we couldn't get tv for a month we asked for a refund. The owner was gracious enough and refunded our money. We are now in a beautiful park in PA and my wife and I are very happy. I would not return. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Featured Campgrounds Near Fla-Net Park

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

The entrance to the park is a little tight. We finally found the office to check in but we had unknowingly past our site. There was no place to turn around with our tow. The staff directed us to go out of the park, get back on the freeway and start over. We finally got to our site and found the water valve broken. They did come and replace it quickly. The only dumpsters were at the entrance and not close to the camping area. This park is mostly filled with seasonal or long term units. It's okay for a layover but we would not stay there again. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

L4

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $36.00

I stayed from September 2016 - February 2017. The park is quiet, convenient to the expressway and close to shopping and restaurants. The restrooms and showers facilities are dated - but kept clean and I liked it. All of the staff and the owner were friendly and helpful. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Travel Trailer.

A-10

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $36.00

Dirty, dirty, dirty! Roads are unpaved and in terrible shape. Bathrooms and community room are very dirty. WiFi spotty at best. Shady tenants. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $50.00

Great park, easy access from interstate 80, just a few miles to train that will bring you to New York City. Owner is very helpful providing information on RV repair service and many other businesses in the area. Would stay again when we are in the area. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel, Pavers

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $45.00

This is your average campground. All the amenities you need for a 1 or 2 night stay. Definitely not a holiday destination.
Our site was easy to access as were the services.
Grounds could be neater, several kids bikes randomly left. Access roads could use improvements. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

A2

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $36.00

Stayed 2 nights because we wanted close proximity to relative in Randolph, NJ. Hard to find from Old Ledgerwood Road even with blu & white CG signs. There is a back entrance off of International Drive, but once you turn in, it looks like a dead-end until you wind around an find the road that leads to the office. The whole place looks like it has seen better days. Lots of year round residents. Office lady was polite and courteous. Park is tucked in between new shopping developments and I80 and a residential area. Ponds were covered with green scum. We have 25' class C and it was tight to pull down the road and then back into our site. The gravel road there in T section was in fairly good shape but it was a little tricky to maneuver as there was a steep rock reinforcing wall across from our site. Site sloped slightly away from the road. Tree branches not trimmed. Wi-fi was useless. No CATV. Dumping station was a little tricky to get into even for a 25' class C. If I had it to do over I would have asked for a pull-thru site. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

T-10

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Walmart, Lowes, Bed Bath & Beyond plus major restaurants all nearby.

Easier to come in and out off of International Drive, once you know where it is.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $45.00

This park is improved over my 2013 visit. There are many long term residents, some working construction, so reservations are needed. Speed bumps/dips are wicked and I passed over at less than 5mph. I exited via the entrance as there is no sign for the exit route and it was steep and rough. Proximity to northern NJ and NY is the plus for Fla-Net and they are making improvements, e.g. the shallow pool was clean and maintained. Access the park via a sharp turn southbound on to the 1st intersection on Route 206 south of I-80. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Nearby is the 1830's Morris Canal/Waterloo Village State Park, and the Delaware Water Gap. Walmart and a number of restaurants are just south of the park, and we could walk to dine.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $45.00

Our GPS took us by way of Old Ledgewood Road and the park had a nice appearance on arrival. The entrance off of International Road will also work now although this is the back door so to speak. The CG is very apparent from Intentional road and the dirt roads will lead you to the office. Full hook ups are available, no cable, no fire pit and Wi-Fi is poor. We were in the P group and had good satellite reception. ATT is good. The campground was full and had good rigs camping. I did not notice many seasonal campers with old rigs.

My biggest complaint concerns service. The employees just don't recognize this importance. My campsite had no picnic table and I requested one from one of the employees. Within a half hour i had a brand new table at my site. Wonderful! About an hour later I walked out to my site and the table was gone and replaced with an old weather beaten one. No biggee but unusual. On the day we were leaving I took the trash to the dumpster as per regulations. The dumpster was at the far end of the campground with quite a walk. One of the employees passed me three times in his dump golf cart and I finally caught up with him at the dumpster where he was sitting. I asked him why he didn't take my trash from me as he was headed that way. It just didn't occur to him. Additionally the campground should have provided a guide to the campsite. The map was not clear and I had to go around twice to the site. At the fee they were charging, a little extra service would have been a plus. We stayed four days. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Travel Trailer.

P-4
Dirt, Grass

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Walmart and Lowes across International Road from the campground, with-in walking distance..

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

Based on other reviews, we didn't go in with many expectations. However, we were pleasantly surprised....it turned out OK. We only stayed for 2 nights, but it was quiet and peaceful in what you would think would be an urban area. As other reviewers have mentioned, you need to make your entry to Flanders-Netcong Rd off of Old Ledgewood Road. If you try to come in off International, it deadends before you get to the park. The terrain is hilly, but we navigated it just fine with a 40' toyhauler (57' overall length). We had a pull-through site that was long enough. Water, power, and sewer worked just fine. Not a big site, but adequate. No cable. Satellite is unlikely due to lots and lots of trees. Over the air TV was VERY limited. There is WiFi, but as we have found in every park we've stayed in, it is slow. Our ATT & Verizon hotspots worked well. The owner is working on making things better, but it's not an overnight process. We would return if we were in the area. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Fifth Wheel.

M2

When we checked in, we were warned that a bear had been seen in the area. The wife and dog actually met the bear on a morning walk....so it DOES exist! Be careful out there...even in Northern New Jersey!

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $45.00

Fla-Net is a campground to avoid. GPS location is incorrect - it took us to a dead-end road. So we had to unhitch our towed vehicle to get turned around. The manager said they keep meaning to correct that. The campground was a mix of hills and valleys. It was the most uneven campground I've ever seen. The first spot they sent me to was way too narrow with overhanging trees that scraped my roof. After complaining they gave me the adjacent site. Thankfully I had a good surge protector. It caught the fact that the electric had no "ground" and the polarity was reversed. This could have fried my camper's electrical system. Had to add an extender to my electric cable to hook up to the next site over. This place is a wreck! We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

Find somewhere else to camp. This is close to NYC, but not worth it.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $48.00

Extremely tight spots. Some tough terrain to drive through to get to park and even more to get to your spot. The operator is nice enough and fairly helpful and provides a 10% discount just for asking while not officially part of a discount program.

The amenities seem quite nice though we didn't have an opportunity to use them. It seems popular as it was pretty full.

30A with water was $38/night. 30A with water and sewer was $43/night. 50A with water and sewer was $48, which we paid $43, discounted. In my opinion a little steep for such a cramped, fairly basic space. $10 less across the board and I'd up my rating for value. We camped at Fla-Net Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Fla-Net Park

Are you affiliated with Fla-Net Park ?