Ocean View Resort Campground

Ocean View, New Jersey

• yes-lake Waterfront

Brad K

Ocean View is a top notch campground. It is huge. Everything is super clean. The restrooms and showers are like brand new and super modern. They have a huge swimming lake and a pool. Both very nice. The lake has paddle boats for rent at a very inexpensive price. There are restaurants and snack shacks right on the property, as well as the biggest campground store I've seen. The roads are super tight going through some of the areas. And the sites are somewhat small. But they are level. And the hookups were all fine, and in good shape. The problem with this park for me is that it is predominantly a seasonal resident park. There many park model trailers everywhere. Lots of other trailers with large decks and sun rooms built on. It looks and feels more like a "trailer park" than a campground. But the amenities are top notch, and the activities for adults and children are fantastic. It's just not the atmosphere I am looking for in a campground. But I highly recommend anyone to give it a shot and spend a weekend there. It might be your thing. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

sasully

Simply awesome. I can't think of one thing less then awesome. Bathhouses are the cleanest part of the whole park. Lake, game room, laundry, store, movie night, ice cream, way above par. I can't wait to go back. BTW we stayed for ten days, it felt like two. Ten out of ten. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

RV4fun15

I might feel totally different about this campground if it was full, but since this was at the end of the season, it was pretty empty. It is woodsy, has large sites, and lots of things to do. It is a short drive to the beach, but it does have a man made lake in case you do not want to drive to the beach. This would be a perfect place to camp with children. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Motorhome.

Floodedcamper

It is a large campground. Great for family. Some sites are small. You'll find a little bit for everyone here. Arcade, mini-putt, pool, lake. We had fun. Not the nicest, but ok overall. Shower and toilets needs maintenance. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Tent Trailer.

Davetheroamer

We camped here for 4 days. Real nice campground. Great man-made lake to swim in, and a pool as well. Very clean. Sites were a little messy and in need up up-keep. Not very level. Over-all this was a great campground though. We camped here with 3 other friends (in their own campers). EVERYONE had an awesome time. This was our third time camping here. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Motorhome.

RSR

Nice campground only three miles from the beach. Staff was friendly and helpful. Most sites are large and shaded. Bathrooms are fairly new and kept clean, though, it wasn't very crowded when we were there. All roads are paved but narrow and winding in some places. May have trouble with a larger trailer. Negatives - pool was not open during the week even though it was quite warm and we would have gone swimming. Only open on the weekends and it doesn't open during the week until June 20th. Also, no other activities. Rate is off-season until June 20th, then $69 and $85 - not worth that price. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

CapeGreen

We happened to get in here just before the rate goes up for summer. On June 20th, the same site goes for $69/night! This campground is set back a bit from the road and seems to have it all. I can see why it’s so popular with families in the summer. Only a few miles from the beach, it has a lake for swimming and a pool. There are many permanent sites around the campground. There is an Arcade on the property with about 6 pool tables, 4 ski-ball machines and many other games for the kids. Since my wife and I camp alone and are older, it probably wouldn’t be for us in mid-summer…I can only imagine all the kids and families here! But for young families, this is the place to be, I’m sure. I didn’t find the employees here to be very friendly. I asked one employee a question and she told me to go stand by the counter and someone would be out soon. For the most part the property is clean and neat, but a few of the older permanent trailers are in need of cleaning and maintenance. I visited only one of the bath houses and it looked like new. Very clean. They do charge to take a shower, which I find a negative because of the high cost of rent. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Lesslie

We camped in this wonderful park August 8th to the18th. The staff were friendly, the park is keep clean. We camped in a 38' rig. It was hot, so with only 30 amp service, we had to be careful with the air conditioner. We will definitely be back next summer! We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

bthebarretts1

My family loved this campground. I liked the paved roads for riding our bikes around. The sites are very large and private. The bathrooms are beautiful and clean. The lake was very enjoyable. I also loved the shade throughout the park. The park is very big and is probably 75% seasonals with all sites very well maintained. Only complaint I have is the number of cars driving around it; we were a little nervous on our bikes. There also is a shuttle bus around the campground. We will definitely return. p.s I did not like that the rate only included 2 adults and 2 children. They charge 7$ extra a day for my 3 rd child. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

camper12549

Nice place to camp. Located close to the ocean. A great getaway. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

boomer3

If you like 'run down seasonal campgrounds' then this is the place! T here were a couple of seasonals that were kept up very nice. Sites were SMALL to say the least. Sewer connection was higher than my rig and there is NO dump station at all. Bath house was 1/2 mile away: had to drive. Rate was out of season: outrageous prices during the season! Bath house was new and clean but will not return. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

meister

I gave this campground an 8 because of our site. We we're on C7: small site, no privacy. Almost all the roads were paved. My sister had a very nice site in the E section. She was supposed to be across from us but she didn't pay in time. If we were together maybe the privacy issue wouldn't have bothered me so much. They have big and small sites, alot of seasonals but everyone is very helpful and friendly. It has everything you would want: lake, pool, huge store, restaurant, trolley rides in the campground, entertainment. They keep the place clean, seasonal sites are clean and very well kept. A lot of places to go to the ocean: we found that Stone Harbor was the best. It had a bath house and showers. Wildwood ocean was huge but I wouldn't want to lug my stuff to the ocean front and back which was about a 1/2 mile. They did have a nice board walk to walk on to get to the water, but it just seems it would be a bother. We had a good time and we would return. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Jaycofamily4

Excellent place to stay. Our family will return next year without a doubt! Every staff member was very friendly. The swimming lake was cleaner then some of the pools I've seen while camping. Every bathhouse/bathroom was very clean and kept nice. Laundry area was filled with new washers/dryers and clean as well. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Mike Raff

This was our second experience camping in an RV, and overall it was a very nice campground. My only complaint was the site was very small, and the roads are very narrow and makes it very difficult to back in. My trailer is 34', and it was extremely challenging backing it in. There are too many trees close to the road which makes backing in very difficult. Also there are a lot of seasonals there, and our site was right in the middle of seasonal campers. The lake was very nice and the water and beach were very clean. Overall it was a nice experience. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Travel Trailer.

dak

We had a great experience at the Oceanview Resort Campground. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We have a small dog and it was very pet friendly. We did find the cities close by the campground not very pet friendly. No Dogs Allowed signs are everywhere. Campground was very clean and maintained very well. Seemed to have alot of activities on weekends. Would definitely stay there again if in the area. We camped at Ocean View Resort Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Ocean View Resort Campground?