Hospitality Creek Campground

Williamstown, New Jersey

Recent Rate: $100 8/2014

• yes-lake Waterfront

Davetheroamer

This was our 2nd stay at this campground. It is a very clean campground with a Lake, Swimming Pool, and a small water activity section (not a full blown water park... but very nice for kids). They have a full service snack bar and camp store as well. The sites offer plenty of room as well. All the workers were very friendly. They have plenty of room for your dog to run, and offer dog poop bags in several spots throughout the camp. My family truly loved this campground. We will visit again (for sure). We loved it here. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

happytrails76

This is a nice campground. Great amenities: large pool with lifeguards, activity pool,(no chairs available at pool, remember to bring own), large lake for swimming and fishing (bring canoe if have one, but they rent them as well). They also have some planned activities. Sites were good size on sand, roads are a bit narrow and tight turns for trailers to navigate(one hit a tree while we were there), but we had no problem with our motorhome. Fairly large campground so bring bicycles. Many seasonals but all were friendly and well maintained. The only problem i found was that the price was just too high for what was offered. Also the closest bathroom to pool was a bit far(had to go through wooded trail to get to). WE will return but not as often as we would if prices were a bit lower. If I were looking for a seasonal site this campground would be great choice. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

RV Fun

We chose this campground for its central location to Atlantic City and Philadelphia. It has many activities including 2 pools and a lakefront beach. It is basically a swim club for locals. The RV sites are in heavily wooded, sandy areas that are not level. We used every board we had under back tires and jacks to try to level motorhome. Even then, we sunk into the soft sand. The trees were so close together at the front of our pull-through site that we had to back up to leave. There are many permanent RVs, and it appears the campground has made few upgrades to their sites. The owners seem to be strict with some rules and don't enforce others. A guest coming to your site is charged $10. A Rottweiller near us barked constantly for 2 days. With so many children here, we were surprised they allowed Rottweillers and also Pitbulls. On weekends be prepared for music booming from the pavilion. Also groups of teenagers war roaming the campground after midnight. Quiet hours definitely weren't observed or enforced. We would encourage anyone with a large motorhome to NOT stay here. In addition to the problems with our site already mentioned, interior roads were narrow and turns tight. We would NOT come back here. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

mambo#5

New to RVing this year and this is the 3rd campground we stayed at. The other two were listed as "Resorts." Though they were in desirable Cape May and we loved the lake sites and short ride to the ocean, neither were as nice as Hospitality Creek. My wife and I are very fussy and look and read reviews of every site we book. I even Goggle Earth the sites and Facebook them. This campground could not have been any cleaner and staff more hospitable. They brought firewood to my site after 10pm without asking, and when I was leaving I noticed a burned signal bulb on the trailer. The staff reopened the store to get me a bulb as I was checking out. Upon arrival, I called in to see if I could check-in early and they let me come in 4 hours early. We enjoyed it so much we extended the stay two days. Even let me check out 6 hours later than stated (because the site was not booked that day as kids are going back to school), at no charge. I don't know what all the negative reviews are about the manager. She treated me with utmost respect. Helped me find bait fish online for fishing at their lake (they have worms) and answered all and any questions without issue. My daughter caught her first Bass since this RV thing, where she didn't get a nibble at the other two campgrounds. Kids loved the lake activities more than the pools which are beautiful and large. It is also a swim club so keep in mind it gets busy in the summer. Lots of room though, so don't worry. Pet friendly with lighted doggie waste stations! Where have you seen that? Early in the morning, staff is cleaning grounds, weeding and cleaning sites. I can't say enough about the manicured lake ground and pool area. My father inlaw said it looked like a golf course. Showers and bathrooms couldn't have been any cleaner. They offer a lot to do. You can chillax or participate in daily activities posted on the board by the pool. RV store is small but has most camper's needs. Cooked food prices were very reasonable and decent. Talked to other campers, and it is usually on their agenda every year. I must say it is now on ours! They have earned their name in my opinion. We camped on the lake front site. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

ryjackopher

Pricey! We paid $100 per night for our family of 5-nice sized corner site: 109 W/S/E, but overgrown grass around the fire ring, several cigarette butts and piles of decomposing leaves around the edges quickly spoiled the pleasant appeal. We also encountered snakes and tons of mosquitoes at our site. The pools and lake were really great. Would consider a swim membership next season and possibly camping again for a few nights at the lake front sites. The campground was clean and atmosphere was family-friendly. The cost brings our rating down to a 7: c'mon! $1.95 for a generic ice cream sandwich and $4.85 for nachos?! The search continues for a "10" in NJ. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Davetheroamer

We were very leery about staying here due to some of the previous reviews. We are GLAD we didn't listen to them. This was an AWESOME campground. Very clean, plenty of activities for the kids, nice activity pool, pet friendly, kind staff, etc. We've been camping for several years now, and this was the first park I've seen that had doggie waste bags offered throughout the park to help keep things clean. This park is about 80% seasonal, however EVERYONE is very friendly. The sites are HUGE. The only negative thing I could say (which is why I couldn't give it a 10) is that the sites are not very level. They will help you into your site though with a tractor if it's too tight for your trailer. I couldn't say enough nice things about this campground. I will DEFINITELY be going back. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

Jellystar

This was the 2nd time we stayed here and we were not disappointed by the amenities and cleanliness of the park. This campground is very family friendly and there are many shaded spots or spots in the sun if that is what you are looking for. The general store is fairly well stocked and there are some planned activities for the kids. The real gem is the pool area which consists of a play pool and a regular pool. Both offer plenty of room for the guests of the park and the swim club. There is also a lake to swim in with slides and ropes for the older kids. We will definitely be back. Free Wi-Fi. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

kkuhn

We camp here every year in June. We love the water park and the lake. We always stay on the lake front sites which can accommodate any size trailer, but has no sewer so only meant for shorter stays. They are always very friendly at check in. They are a bit pricey for the location and lack of sewer at our site. Also the restrooms by the lake were very dirty. I'm sure it's hard to keep them clean all day but this was first thing in the morning. Also keep in mind that this is a private swim club, so they tend to get busier in the Summer once school lets out. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

autismmom

This campground has a wonderful, guarded activity pool and activity lake with a lap pool as well. There are planned activities daily. The grounds are very clean, many shaded sites, and 4 playgrounds. Restrooms clean, quiet hour enforced, friendly seasonals. This is the 3rd or 4th year we have been here and the kids still enjoy. The sprayers by the pool are very sensory for my son with autism as well. The roads are paved and not too hilly. We had a pull-through site that was quite spacious. The only reason this did not get a ten, is you need to reserve for three nights if you book early and the cost is high. Otherwise, the best CG we have seen in NJ. We camped at Hospitality Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Hospitality Creek Campground?