9.5 Excellent

27500 US Highway 64
Angel Fire, New Mexico 87710

• Phone Phone ?
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Angel Fire RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $32.00

I would definitely consider this a 5-star RV resort. Enjoyed the special pricing and the nice, quiet time of year. When the trees leaf out the place will be even more beautiful; I would not describe this as a "parking lot" with the nice amount of space and landscaping in between the spaces. We very much enjoyed the walking trail that encircles the resort, as well as the hot tub and beautiful facilities. I would say that the washer/dryer set up is a bit tricky and not always reliable; expensive, too. A couple recommendation I'd make would be to install more pet waste disposal cans around the property, and place some benches in the dog park. Other than that I would recommend following the website directions to the resort if you have a large rig, as several approaches are very curvy/difficult. We came from the Santa Fe area using their website directions, and even then the roadways had several 25-35 mph twists and turns. I cannot close without singing the praises of the male staff member who helped us during our stay. He was very welcoming and responsive, and an absolute pleasure to engage with. We will definitely stay here again if in the area. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Taos is an easy 30 minute drive away.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $75.00

Beautiful park, very new looking. Great spacing, landscaping, dog park. Lots of other amenities we didn't use. Staff incredibly helpful. Had the place almost to ourselves (Late November). We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Site 712
Concrete, Asphalt

Plan on an early arrival. You don't want to be navigating Hwy 64 in low light or dark.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $75.00

We are from Louisiana and travel once or twice a year to RV parks. Hands down this one of the nicest cleanest RV parks we have ever stayed at. The Park check in and employees go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We loved all the Pull through sites. Exceptional RV park. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Asphalt

Great area for motorcycle riding during the early fall or late summer months

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $54.00

A very clean, fresh facility. We enjoyed the dog park, it was huge with plush grass and secured gates. We could walk the dogs on a trail that goes all the way around the perimeter. We did the hot tub while we did our laundry and it was very nice, clean, and first class. Our site was large and level concrete pull through. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. The resort is nicely landscaped and there are hundreds of aspen trees. When the trees mature it will be very nice, but still displayed a beautiful fall colors. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Angel fire is small and cozy town. Eagle Nest and Red River is not too far. Taos is a little further with a long mountain drive. The Vietnam veteran Memorial is in Angel Fire down the street from the Rv Resort.

Featured Campgrounds Near Angel Fire RV Resort

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $62.00

This park ranks among the nicest we have stayed at in nearly 7 years of RVing. Large level pull-throughs, new hookups, hot tub, clubhouse, and fire pits. Much attention to detail in design and landscaping.,Staff is frendly and helpful. No cable, but they will will provide a direct tv box. We did not request one. Good satellite reception. ATT works well, but Verizon is spotty throughout the valley. WiFi was okay. We stayed over Labor Day weekend which is why it was so pricey. Definitely a Resort. They pick up your garbage. The resort is only 3 years old. They are open year around. Would definitely stay there again. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Angel Fire is a cute little resort town. A decent grocery store and several restaurants. We went to a couple of concerts presented,by the Music from Angel Fire festival,which were outstanding and reasonably priced.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $47.00

First trip here very nice area up in the mountains. The park appears very new there are nice landscapes throughout the park. The site are spread apart nicely lots of room most sites are drivethrough. Yes there is no shade as the fellow before me stated I would hardly call it a parking lot . Depending why your coming here I trailered my motorcycle and travel around very outstanding areas to see along with I saw a lot of fisherman and hiker's there was horseback riding four wheeling zip lining. I am spending a week and I will return We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

If your coming from Taos route 68 the road is twisty and narrow about 24 miles of it I had a 31 ft RV and 10 ft trailer I made it . Just so you know.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $54.00

We were very pleased with the staff and Park manager. This is by far one of the best run parks and staff we have had the opportunity to visit. The park grounds are very new and well groomed. The surrounding views are awesome. The village of Angel Fire is very close to the Angel Fire RV Park. The amazing part of the resort for those who have to set up your RV with the electric, sewer, water and cable. I was able to set up in minutes due to the great arrangements of the services. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

There are many small communities with a lot of history close to Angel Fire. Cimarron, Eagle Nest, Red River, Taos, Questa and a few others are close and great places to visit. Take the Enchanted Circle and you will arrive at all of theses places. We also had a great time at the festival in August the Angel Fire Food and Wine Roundup. Great time, great view and wonderful staff will make your stay a truly memorable time.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $60.00

This is basically a giant parking lot. Yes, it's new and has a putting green, but it's a glorified parking lot and I don't golf. Pros -super clean bathrooms and showers, hot tub, access to the hotel amenities (5 miles away), two community gas fire places, dog friendly, large, level parking pad, plenty of room for big rigs. Cons -way too expensive, giant parking lot, newly planted trees, so there is no shade, stinky horse farm across the street, not much to do on property, 72 hour cancellation policy, gated campground. Super steep, curvy, mountain road so be careful with your brakes. No cell service in the area, but the campground provides wifi.

Not on my list of places to return. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $42.00

What a beautiful park! Paved (bring your bike and ride around the park), large pull-thru sites with picnic table, beautiful views, quiet. Nice employees, activities nearly every night, close to downtown Angel Fire. Not much to do in town, but amazing drives, hikes, and views to keep you busy. We'll definitely stay here again. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Nice large concrete pads. nice size dog park. swings for children. Community fire pit. Pickle ball court. There is one section for adults only. Laundry facilities are credit card only. a little pricey to wash $2.50 per load. We did not use cable TV since we have Direct TV satellite. The wifi did not function well--continuously dropping the signal, if you were lucky enough to get the signal. AT&T cell service worked great. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A few restaurants in Angel Fire and Eagle Nest. Taos is about 30-40 minute drive. If you are looking for nice and quiet, this is the place.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $58.00

Maybe I'm not used to the finer things in life but awesome place. Pristine site, facilities, on and off site activities...what more can you ask for. Good proximity to exploring Taos and Red River areas. Felt like royalty living among the big boys in my 18 footer. Definitely will return. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $47.00

The park is exceptional, and the staff is even better! On arrival, you can see the forest and mountains in virtually every direction . The appearance of the park is that it is very well cared for. No trash anywhere, and the staff picked up trash every morning at 9AM. The park is professionally landscaped both between the sites, and on the surrounding grounds, dog parks, putting green, pickle ball court, and around all buildings. There are a number of organized activities weekly( a hike, an hors d'oeuvres and wine reception to introduce the options available at the resort, s'mores night, ice cream night, local barbeque company showing there skills and samples). As much as I enjoyed being in the park for 17 days, I am looking forward to going back next summer. I wish there were RV parks of this quality in more places. Although we cook our meals in, many people in the park enjoyed eating at the country club, and playing at the golf course. This park gets my highest recomendation! We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

We enjoyed hiking in the nearby mountains, and around a local lake, my wife bought and used a blowup kayak several times in a local lake. It is about a 25 minute trip through the mountains to Taos, and we hiked there with friends. We also drove the 'Enchanted Circle' hoping to see mountain sheep and were able to see a heard of about 20 feeding down close to the road(until all us looky-lou's finally scared them off!). If you are coming anywhere near Angel Fire, this is the place to stay!

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $60.00

Absolutely amazing. New and modern luxury resort. Beautiful grounds and walking path full of wildflowers. Spotless restrooms, showers, and laundry. Gorgeous clubhouse with many free events and activities, including BBQ lessons where you get to eat, wine and cheese newcomer reception on Thursdays, ice cream social, pickle ball lessons, putting green. You can have group dinners at clubhouse. Best dog park ever. Luxury hot tub and fire pits. Nice spaces between sites. Concrete level pads with patios. Mountain views. Use of country club pool. Helpful employees. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

DON'T buy "stay & ride" package. One chairlift pass at $12 is enough for most. Skip Taco Tues at Legend: not good.

Do Friday PM free concerts & Sunday Markets at Frontier Park.

Kaw-lija cafe & ice cream in Eagle Nest is great. Taos has Smiths (Kroger) full grocer. Check local fiestas in nearby towns. Easy bike ride at Monte Verde lake (& paddle boards).

Drive Enchanted Circle-2 best: Angel Fire to Taos, & Angel Fire to Red River.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $42.00

Rate reflects special pricing for a week's stay. This was my third stay here, after first coming when parts of the park were still under construction. For me this park is about as close to "perfect" as I've ever visited. The park itself has large, level concrete sites that face correctly for your patio to catch the morning sun and afternoon shade. The facilities, including a large clubhouse, spotless restrooms, pickle ball courts, dog run, extensive landscaping, hot tub and putting green are extremely nice. Combine all of this with a friendly, professional staff, a beautiful setting, cool summer weather and plenty of opportunities for nearby day-trips and the total experience is hard to beat. About the only negative I can come up with are the routes to the park, both of which involve narrow, curvy highways that may be a little intimidating to some with big rigs. We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Depending on one's interests, there are so many opportunities in the area; whether it be activities at the RV park, Angel Fire Resort, or day-trips driving the Enchanted Circle, Cimarron Canyon State Park, Taos, etc.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $33.00

We loved this RV park! First class RV resort. Surrounded by mountains. Gated RV park. The sites are concrete with a concrete pad and nice steel picnic table at each site. Each site is landscaped. There is a .9 mile landscaped walking path around the park. Beautiful bath house, hot tub, gorgeous clubhouse, pickleball courts, large dog park, activities scheduled by the park each night something different; i.e.: s'mores, ice cream social, wine and cheese welcome reception, on and on. Get up before the sun comes up and see a larger herd of elk walking back up into the mountains right by the park (there is a large fence all around the park to keep the wildlife out). The manager is great and works hard to please the guests along with the rest of his staff to insure a great visit. Angel Fire is a beautiful, quiet town close to Red River and Taos. Several local eateries and if you stay in the RV resort, you can use the Angel Fire Country Club if you play golf, want to use the indoor pool, exercise facility or restaurant. We walked through the country club (about 5 miles or so from the RV Resort) but didn't use the facilities, only heard great things about all of it. We stayed in a 43' RV and we will definitely return! We camped at Angel Fire RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Angel Fire Ski Resort - take the lift chair to the top, beautiful views, restaurant, zip line (2 options), mountain bike or hike down. There are several restaurants around as well as a reasonably priced grocery store (Lowe's).

Featured Campgrounds Near Angel Fire RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Angel Fire RV Resort ?