8 Good

Saturday: 7:30am - 6:30pm
Sunday: 7:30am - 6:30pm

Hours above shown for Mountain Time Zone

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

The area around this park is not real good but the park was ok; not great, ok. People were great. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

PBW

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $43.00

The location is good, close to the highway with limited noise. The roads inside the park are a bit tight for a larger rig. We drive a 44 foot motorhome with a toad and there were several turns that were quite tight. To make it worse, there are large rocks on the roads that make the turns tighter. Otherwise, it was a good overnight stay. Gravel roads and sites, but no problems leveling up. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $36.00

Our rate reflects KOA, plus weekly discount. We stayed for two weeks and even though the sites were relatively close together, the tree on our site made it feel more private. There was a little patch of artificial grass that was nicer than the typical gravel campgrounds in the southwest. There was a nice pool with a convertible overnight cover that, when raised off the pool in the morning, shaded it during the day. We are full-time so this was a place to catch up on orders and mail delivery. The office was very good at letting us know when packages arrived. One drawback was the road noise since the highway was relatively close. However, the closeness of the highway made it easy to get anywhere within the area. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Motorhome.

P-13

The Sandia Peak Tramway was approximately 14 miles from the campground. We enjoyed the ride as well as the hiking trails at the top. We were in the area long enough to explore and found the "Musical Highway" east of Albuquerque on Route 333 (part of the old Route 66 system) between mile markers 4 and 5, near exit 170.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $37.00

There were nice shade trees, pool and basketball hoop. Walking distance to a brewery. The owners work alot keeping the place clean. The only complaint I have is that it is very tight driving our 26 ft. trailer and truck on the roads through the park. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $42.00

Rate includes tax; KOA discount. This is an older park but kept very nice. Owner was friendly and helpful with local information. Our site was quite level with a good base of gravel. Sites are rather close. One novelty about the park is a walkway directly from the park to a local brewery! We didn't go, but it seems to a hit with others. There is a nice fenced pet area so they can go off lead. But no grass! If in the area, we would stay here again. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Motorhome.

P7

For local good food, try The Range Restaurant downtown Bernalillo. Excellent....American and TexMex

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $38.00

Excellent campground. Easy on and off to I-25. Friendly staff. We were guided to our campsite and assisted in parking. We only stayed one night, but this campground would be a good multi-day place to stay when visiting the area. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $48.00

A very nice park, conveniently located right off of I-25 and close to I-40 for the swing to Phoenix. Park is well maintained and restrooms were very clean. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Travel Trailer.

We especially liked the Pizza restaurant (with local Kactus beer) that is just a walk through a gate from the park, and recommend the pepperoni pizzas.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $29.00

I'm not exactly sure why people are rating this KOA so high. It may be the price? It was dusty, and instead of putting better gravel down, the maintenance people used a blower to blow the dust off the road, and into our campsite (while we were at the site too!). There are several ridiculous patches of grass with rules about no dogs, but grass is nonsense in this environment, and I didn't see anyone use the area. The laundry room was a joke, with very few washers and dryers. After running a wash load, some of my laundry wasn't even wet!! The owners should pay more attention to details which makes the guests visit better, and less attention to their lawn, and keeping dust off the road. One of the maintenance guys had no trouble watching everyone who came in (including me) and flagging them down for going "too fast". If it was so fast, he sure didn't have any trouble keeping up with me (so apparently, it is okay for him to go that fast). There is a brewery next door, but it was so dusty, my husband and I coughed all night. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Save your lungs. Camp somewhere else.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $37.00

This is a very well-kept, clean KOA park. Staff member picked our empty propane tank up from our site, filled it and returned it to our site. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful with a couple issues we had. Easy off and onto the interstate. Quiet park. We have stayed here before and would return again. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Walk through the gate to the Kactus Brewery next door. Great pizza and beer!

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $16.00

Rate is monthly including electric. We were in a long level gravel pull thru with excellent utilities, a nice synthetic lawn area with picnic table and some shade and room to park our truck in front. Satellite was no problem, wifi was good and the laundry is clean and in good repair. Propane is available at the park. We have stayed here several times and staff is constantly cleaning and adding new amenities, this time a new block wall along the street. The owner is one of the hardest working people we have met in our travels. The staff is helpful and friendly. We will return when next we are in the area. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

P35

Kaktus Brewing is adjacent to the park, The Range is a favorite along with Santa Ana Casino restaurants and Hyatt Tamaya Resort. Dion's has the best pizza in NM(and maybe the world!!) Walmart and other shopping and fuel are nearby.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $37.00

Don't usually stay at a KOA, because they are usually expensive and not worth what they charge. This park is an exception. Though the sites are close together , I liked the artificial turf between sites. Has all of the amenities as well as a free shuttle to casino. Staff was very helpful. I would stay there again. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Motorhome.

Sand

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $55.00

We have stayed here before and find it just fine. Laundry is good, pool looks nice, and office is friendly. Right off Highway 25, but no noise. We were here for the balloon fiesta and a number of balloons came within camera distance. Would stay here again. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

P22

Balloon Fiesta in October, Casinos, Santa Fe, Indian Cultural Museum and Restaurant, Balloon Museum, Turquoise Trail, Madrid. Just lots to see in and around Albuquerque. Lots of restaurants including a very good buffet at the Santa Ana Casino. Albuquerque is a really neat town with nice people.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $37.00

This is the finest KOA value for the money I have found. I have a KOA card and am retired military so I'm not sure how much of a discount I got but it was significant. On a weekly rate for the last 5 days I was there it was about$37/night. For the preceding 30 days the monthly rate with discounts came out to around $16/day. It doesn't get better than that. The staff was friendly and helpful, as was the owner. The location is north of Albuquerque in the town of Bernalillo, where I used to live which made it an excellent location for me. Definitely will be my "go to" location when I return to the area. The space was long enough for my short RV with a side space for my jeep. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Motorhome.

P42
Gravel, Sand
Other

The Range Café in Bernalillo is an excellent place to eat close by. The Rail Runner makes two stops in Bernalillo and goes to Santa Fe or into Albq. Blakes on Hwy 550 is a good place for breakfast burritos and burgers. Best breakfast burritos bar none are in Albq at the Frontier and Golden Pride. Up scale northern NM cuisine is El Pinto on the north end of 4th street.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $41.00

In my opinion the best thing about this park is the Kaktus Brewing, which is adjacent to the park, and accessible via a gate from the park. It was a two minute walk from my site. They brew several excellent beers, and they serve killer pizza and other foods as well. The park is well managed, and everything works well. Unlike so many other parks, the wifi here works well. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Travel Trailer.

P37

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $36.00

Sites have AstroTurf so they don't allow your dog on the pitch with you. The dog runs are just dirt. Some sites looked better but ours was narrow. On a slope so need to unhitch to keep the RV level, but room for the truck at the back on the slope. Customer service poor. They serve breakfast Thursday to Sunday. For overnight would be fine but for several days was not practical for us. We camped at Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

P21

There is nothing in walking distance but plenty a short drive away.

Featured Campgrounds Near Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA

Are you affiliated with Albuquerque North / Bernalillo KOA ?