Santa Fe Skies RV Park

Santa Fe, New Mexico

14 Brown Castle Rnch
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Santa Fe Skies RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $44.00

Was a bit concerned after looking at Google Earth, some YouTube videos and some pictures, but was very pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The place was packed due to Fiesta time just finishing up, but we booked early and were placed in a great site (Aster 8) at the end of a row with great views and a table/chairs and patio on BOTH sides of the site. Excellent patios, utilities, landscaping. In fact, we saw landscapers out every single day doing some amazing things. Their written materials are excellent (local info), except they indicate you might be able to get 4 or 5 over the air TV stations, but we received over 30 digital channels over the air. The 'row' sites at the north/west are very nice, long and ample room width-wise (there were some huge rigs, Prevosts and such, here and appeared to have enough room). Most of the other 'open area' sites to the south/west (Yucca) looked great, lots of space between them, open area views.....but some were very short (Yucca 1-15). Very nice place overall. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Aster 8

I'd get out of town & visit the natural entertainment like Bandelier Nat'l Monument.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $47.00

This park Is very convenient to I-25 but far enough away that we didn't hear any road noise. The roads and sites are gravel with a concrete patio at each site. We were in a pull-thru site but there are also back-in sites available. Our site was not very long so we had to park our truck sideways in front of it. No cable, but we pulled in lots of stations OTA. We had 3 bars 4G of ATT. The park WiFi is so-so. It worked one minute, then wouldn't connect a few minutes later. They have an off-leash dog park, a walking trail around the park, and some interesting art work and antique pieces scattered throughout. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Iris 2

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $52.00

This park was a nice stop at the end of a long day. Long, level site with a concrete patio which included a table and two chairs. Site was long enough that we didn't have to disconnect. Water pressure was very good. We were only here for one night, but would love to come back for a longer stay. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $50.00

This review probably won't be published, but here goes anyways: The site they assigned me would make a Billy goat happy, but not an RVer. It was not level in any way shape or form, in fact I had issues with my appliances. The other sites had concrete, mine had stone and patio blocks that had seen better days. The laundry room only takes credit cards and had very limited machines with several broken at the time I was here. The dog park was OK, I guess if you like to pick up other people's poop as it was not very well patrolled for landmines. No cable and hookups were kind of a joke at least at my site. About the only good thing to say is that the WiFi was decent (well it was until I tried to access the review pages on the Good Sam site). All in all, I would not recommend this site or stay here again if in the area. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Featured Campgrounds Near Santa Fe Skies RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $55.00

Stayed here for a week while visiting in the area. This is a good park in a great location. It is family owned and operated. Located a mile off I-25 on the south side of town (8 miles from the old central plaza). Quiet location with some views. Main drive is concrete, rest of park is gravel/dg. Most sites are pull thru, but there are some backins. Nice dog park. 3/4 mile walking path around park perimeter. Utilities worked well. Lots of interesting antiques and artwork scattered throughout. Our site (W3) was long and wide. Had a concrete patio with a picnic table. As an aside, this is not a 'resort'. There is no pool and not much on site for kids. But it is a great base for sightseeing in the area. We would return if we find ourselves in the area again. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

W3

8 miles from the old central plaza in downtown Santa Fe. Park is about 12-14 miles from the old town of Madrid - probably most famous for the movie "Wild Hogs" with John Travolta and Tim Allen. Now a thriving artist community. Interesting shops and a couple of tasty restaurants. Easy drive to the Sandia Crest. Several good golf courses in the area - we recommend Cochiti Lake Golf Club.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $51.00

This is a lovely, friendly place. The owners provide excellent written materials on local restaurants and services. The spaces are typical for a privately owned property but the overall impression is strengthened greatly by the art installations throughout the park. Well done! So handy to have credit card-operated laundry. All sites have concrete pads with tables next to where you park on gravel. Access in/out of Santa Fe is quite good. Will stay here again if we come this way. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Sunflower-3

rcf

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $43.00

One of our favorites. Great staff who went out of their way to move things around so we could stay another week and not move to another site. Loved our back in site which had a large cement patio and plenty of space. I thought the back in spaces around the perimeter had a little more room and more pleasant atmosphere than the group of pull throughs in front of the office. Office has lots of information about the area and give you a handout with information regarding RV repairs, RV supplies, hospital, veterinarians, truck stops, nearest grocer, Walmart etc. Nice walking trail. Nice sculptures throughout the park. They had free Tango dance lessons one evening a week which was fun! We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Yucca Site 7

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $45.00

This really is a beautiful spot. My back in site (YH) was perfectly level with all connections located correctly. Everyone gets a large concrete patio with nice furniture. It only gets a 9 because of the gravel pads and roads. Personnel were very nice; it is very quiet here. The back-ins seem to have more space than the pull thrus up top. Everything is clean and well kept. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

YH

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $52.00

It's the best place in town but there is a lot of rood for improvement. My site was so off level and narrow I had to manually level my coach so my step didn't crash into the cement patio slab. I couldn't move over because the sewer pipe was in the way. The landscaping vegetation looks trashy and in need of a major cleanup. Some of the roads need grading, I had to drive through the site in front of me to exit easily. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $48.00

This is our second time at this park. We were with 2 other motor homes. We all found this campground very relaxing after a pretty hectic trip up to this point. From the moment you check in you're greeted with chocolate M&M's. They have free coffee, and dog biscuits. Very nice folks own and run this campground. The sunsets are outstanding. Some wonderful props around the campground can give you some good photo opts. About 13 miles from Santa Fe. We loved shopping in Santa Fe. You can find some excellent Indian Jewelry for yourself or gifts. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Definitely going into Santa Fe for shopping. There is a Walmart not far. Another town we drove to was Madrid. It is a little weird (not bad), but lots of shops, and my friends found jewelry.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $49.00

This continues to be a nice campground when visiting Santa Fe. Just far enough to be quiet and close enough to get to all major site seeing spots within a short drive. Local (New Mexico style) food is abundant and read reviews. Restaurants that have been in business for 25+ years is always a good pick. My only issue is our site was not level (left to right) and could not make it perfect and lived with a leaning floor for two days. I will request a spot near the top next time, and Yes, next time as we like the campground this much. Bathrooms and showers are spotless. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free coffee in the morning is always appreciated. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Hollyhock-5

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $42.00

This was my 3rd time staying at this park. I spent the first week in a beautiful back-in site and then extended my stay for another 3 nights which required me to move to one of the pull-throughs. Fortunately, it was at the end of a row, which afforded me the same views of the amazing sunset every evening. This is a professionally managed RV park, and its location, up on a hill above Santa Fe, offers spectacular vistas of the mountains. As someone who enjoys the area, Santa Fe Skies has become my "go-to" park. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Y25

Lots to do and see in the area including historic downtown Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Pecos, Jemez Springs and the Valles Caldera. Santa Fe offers many great restaurants and art galleries. For those who are in to "mechanical" antiques, scattered around the RV park are numerous "hit-and-miss" stationary motors, old trucks and tractors.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $56.00

This was a very nice RV park with spacious sites. The biggest downside is the daily rate is expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for. There are many $400K+ Class A Motorhomes in the park. If you are towing a little camper trailer like us you will feel like the Beverly Hillbillies staying here which did not bother us. Convenient location in Santa Fe. Would stay here again. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $52.00

This was our first time here, but won't be our last! Very nice and beautiful. Extremely impressed with the restroom/shower facilities! We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $42.00

Good sams rate but 10% tax added back in so discount washes out . Our 5 th summer to stay here , park looks almost full. Fabulous mass views of surrounding valleys etc rustic desert landscaping with antique ranch equipment plus a huge assortment of sculptures. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

L6

Suggest reservations. Most all sites have views of something

Featured Campgrounds Near Santa Fe Skies RV Park

Are you affiliated with Santa Fe Skies RV Park ?