Santa Fe Skies RV Park

Santa Fe, New Mexico

14 Brown Castle Rnch
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Santa Fe Skies RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $69.00

We have stayed here many times in the past and have always enjoyed our visits. The value rating is for the Festival fee we were charged for arriving on the last day of the Balloon Festival (Oct. 15, 2018). We didn't attend the Festival but were charged the extra $39.00 per night for the rest of the 4 nights we spent at the campground. We were told that the extra fee was to pay for extra help for services and cleanup for the caravans during the festival. Unfortunately, we will not be staying here again. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

lower loop

At the edge of town, but beautiful night skies. Fairly close to many activities and Old Town. We went to Prairie Dog Glass where you can learn glass blowing and purchase beautiful glassware. Cacao Santa Fe is a chocolate lovers paradise. Try the sipping bar for a sip of almost heaven hot chocolate and then see chocolate made in their kitchen. Don't miss the variety of foods and veggies at the Santa Fe Market. We have seen most of the museums over the years so choose what interests you.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $65.00

Have stayed here several times, this time just for one night on our way home from Zion National Park. Clean, friendly, pleasant. Mostly high end coaches. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

Fuel nearby. Near Interstate. No restaurants in walking distance.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $65.00

Stayed here after the Balloon Festival. RV park is very nice. No trees to interfere with satellite reception. Wifi was one of the best that I have had at a RV Park. Each site has it's own little patio with a table and chairs. some have full size table and bench and some have bistro style table and 2 chairs. Bathroom was large and clean. Staff was always willing to help if you needed it. Close to all types of shopping and downtown Santa Fe. Will stay here again if in the area. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Aster 3

Old town Sante Fe and a Casino. Both not that far away.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $50.00

Good place to stay if you're visiting Santa Fe and surrounding areas. We were on Aster Street and were satisfied with out site at the end of the road. Nice level site but we narrow sites, we were very close to each other. Concrete pad with small table and two chairs. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our only complaint was when it rained one day during our stay the dirt was washed onto the patio and our rug. No cable. There is a lot of metal artwork so gave the appearance of being a little bit junky. Everything we did tended to be to the north so from SF Skies it made the drive a little farther. We would stay here again. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

If you like hiking Bandelier, Tent Rocks, Nambe Lake. Lots to do in the area with great restaurants.

Featured Campgrounds Near Santa Fe Skies RV Park

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $44.00

Excellent location. Convenient hookups. Nice view. Good place to stay when in Santa Fe. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

W-3

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $52.00

We stayed here for 5 nights the staff were friendly and location was great. Very clean and convenient to downtown Santa Fe. Very clean park. We will stay here again. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

M-1
Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $52.00

Sites are compact & roads are rather narrow but actually we had no problems navigating to our site or exiting when we left. This park is built on a hill so there are some views & there is a lot of art work scattered about the park. We were visiting friends in Santa Fe so we didn't do much besides sleep & shower while in the park but we did sit outside one night & found it to be nicely quiet - no kids or parties. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

The "open-bus tour" of old Santa Fe is worth the $15 & very informative. We had dinner at Rancho de Chimayo Restaurante in Chimayo, NM which was excellent as always and only about a 20 minute drive from old Santa Fe.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $65.00

We didn't like our site as much this time as the last time we stayed here. We had to VERY carefully navigate out of it on departure because the big rig across from us had its rear end right at the road and the big rig next to us on the left had their car parked in front of their rig right at the edge of the road. We were surrounded by 45'ers that barely fit into their "big rig" sites! It's a lovely park but tight on the north side sites. Lots of sculptures and an antique equipment garden as well. Nice views of the mountains to the east. Tucked back near a neighborhood so pay close attention to GPS because no places to turn around! We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

H-3
Concrete, Gravel

Santa Fe is loaded with culture, museums, shopping, outdoor activities & lots of great restaurants. Last time here we spent a week and ran out of time before we saw everything. This was a quick 1-night stop on our way home to AZ.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $50.00

Site not level, roads narrow and difficult for a 40' mh to navigate. I was in a buddy site end to end. Fortunately no one came into the other site otherwise I would of had to back out onto a nasty little slope. If I moved forward I would not have been able to exit directly. Select a site up above by the office. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Y B

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $44.00

Was a bit concerned after looking at Google Earth, some YouTube videos and some pictures, but was very pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The place was packed due to Fiesta time just finishing up, but we booked early and were placed in a great site (Aster 8) at the end of a row with great views and a table/chairs and patio on BOTH sides of the site. Excellent patios, utilities, landscaping. In fact, we saw landscapers out every single day doing some amazing things. Their written materials are excellent (local info), except they indicate you might be able to get 4 or 5 over the air TV stations, but we received over 30 digital channels over the air. The 'row' sites at the north/west are very nice, long and ample room width-wise (there were some huge rigs, Prevosts and such, here and appeared to have enough room). Most of the other 'open area' sites to the south/west (Yucca) looked great, lots of space between them, open area views.....but some were very short (Yucca 1-15). Very nice place overall. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Aster 8

I'd get out of town & visit the natural entertainment like Bandelier Nat'l Monument.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $50.00

This review probably won't be published, but here goes anyways: The site they assigned me would make a Billy goat happy, but not an RVer. It was not level in any way shape or form, in fact I had issues with my appliances. The other sites had concrete, mine had stone and patio blocks that had seen better days. The laundry room only takes credit cards and had very limited machines with several broken at the time I was here. The dog park was OK, I guess if you like to pick up other people's poop as it was not very well patrolled for landmines. No cable and hookups were kind of a joke at least at my site. About the only good thing to say is that the WiFi was decent (well it was until I tried to access the review pages on the Good Sam site). All in all, I would not recommend this site or stay here again if in the area. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $45.00

This really is a beautiful spot. My back in site (YH) was perfectly level with all connections located correctly. Everyone gets a large concrete patio with nice furniture. It only gets a 9 because of the gravel pads and roads. Personnel were very nice; it is very quiet here. The back-ins seem to have more space than the pull thrus up top. Everything is clean and well kept. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

YH

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $52.00

It's the best place in town but there is a lot of rood for improvement. My site was so off level and narrow I had to manually level my coach so my step didn't crash into the cement patio slab. I couldn't move over because the sewer pipe was in the way. The landscaping vegetation looks trashy and in need of a major cleanup. Some of the roads need grading, I had to drive through the site in front of me to exit easily. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $48.00

This is our second time at this park. We were with 2 other motor homes. We all found this campground very relaxing after a pretty hectic trip up to this point. From the moment you check in you're greeted with chocolate M&M's. They have free coffee, and dog biscuits. Very nice folks own and run this campground. The sunsets are outstanding. Some wonderful props around the campground can give you some good photo opts. About 13 miles from Santa Fe. We loved shopping in Santa Fe. You can find some excellent Indian Jewelry for yourself or gifts. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Definitely going into Santa Fe for shopping. There is a Walmart not far. Another town we drove to was Madrid. It is a little weird (not bad), but lots of shops, and my friends found jewelry.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $49.00

This continues to be a nice campground when visiting Santa Fe. Just far enough to be quiet and close enough to get to all major site seeing spots within a short drive. Local (New Mexico style) food is abundant and read reviews. Restaurants that have been in business for 25+ years is always a good pick. My only issue is our site was not level (left to right) and could not make it perfect and lived with a leaning floor for two days. I will request a spot near the top next time, and Yes, next time as we like the campground this much. Bathrooms and showers are spotless. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free coffee in the morning is always appreciated. We camped at Santa Fe Skies RV Park in a Motorhome.

Hollyhock-5

Featured Campgrounds Near Santa Fe Skies RV Park

Are you affiliated with Santa Fe Skies RV Park ?