This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.

Woodland Hills Campground

Recent Rate: $42 8/2013

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • yes-lake Waterfront Waterfront yes-lake

Travelin Jenkins

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $42.00

Nice park ... the road getting to the park is narrow and they are hard dirt ..... But the park is nice, small lake in the middle of the main part of the park. Mostly permanents park there. We stayed two nights. Would stay again. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Motorhome.

Sightman

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $36.00

We used this campground as a one night stop over. It's location is ideal for heading into New England and timing your trip around Boston. This is an older campground that is mostly filled with seasonal campers. Campground is well maintained but needs updating. For the price one would expect cable TV. We will use this campground for future stop overs. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

WCW

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $38.00

The location is great for visiting places in the Berkshire area. The bathrooms are clean, but older and you do have to pay for showers. The sites are fairly open and there were a lot of seasonal sites as well as regulars. If you have kids, they had plenty of activities going on. We were surprised at how many dogs people had and also how noisy they were. Two of the three mornings we were woken up by barking. I’d stay here again, but not on a holiday weekend. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Tent Trailer.

ron1492

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $31.00

Very friendly and helpful. Site was grassy and level, CG was well kept and clean. WiFi worked very good at our site. We stayed one night. It was not hard to find and easy to get to from I-90. The last mile was dirt road but in good condition. Would recommend this CG highly. Thanks for a great stay. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Motorhome.

mary mcmoo

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $33.00

Nice old park in the middle of nowhere, but seemed to have some activities for the kids. If you want to sit around the campfire and loaf, this is the place for you. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Bob and Vicki

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $35.00

Wow! Park is waaaayyyy off the beaten path. Has lots of seasonal folks, lots of trees. Entry road is paved and hilly, but about a mile or so in, it becomes gravel, but not a problem. I'm not sure if we would return. 30 amp electric on the low side. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Motorhome.

kenf1111

Date of Stay: August, 2008 - $32.00

This 5 is not a scathing review but I was a little taken aback when I first arrived.. The staff were very friendly and checked me in with no delay. My problem, however was in regard to my initial reservation... I have a 26' motor home class C and I asked for something on edge of campground. Im a light sleeper and I like it a little quiet. I knew this was a bustling family campground. They initially put me in site 4C which looked fine and I hung up satisfied. The clerk called back sometime later to tell me the owners thought Id be more comfortable in site 58A. I was skeptical and questioned the size on the campground map.The clerk reassured me. (I even called a few days before arrival to voice my concern and was reassured that I would be fine.) At arrival I found I could not get into this very very small site which seemed better suited as a tent or pop-up site. I do not know why they were "sticking" me there. The site was not level and very rough as well. I noted my discontent to an employee who said the office was very busy with people coming in on reservations. I assured this fellow I was one of the people with a reservation and that I needed help. After some discussion they set me up in the "seasonal area in a vacant flat grassy site... They even escorted me to site and made sure I was satisfied. The site worked out nicely and I was pleased with the customer service extended. Although we enjoy quiet camping I might return in that we go to nearby tanglewood and there are very limited facilities in the area with hookups. I did stay away from the "tenting side" and I did look for an empty seasonal upon arrival...We were lucky to get site 42B. I left here satisfied but entire experience would of been more pleasant if the initial office worker had taken more time to review my needs and acted accordingly. I made the reservation well in advance of my arrival. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Motorhome.

Davydee

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $27.00

Nice stop-over type campground. Restrooms older, but clean and functional. Last 1.5 miles to the campground is good, dirt/gravel road. Definitely caters to long-term campers. Best chance at getting a level site is to ask for full hookups. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Richard Pelletier

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $29.00

The staff worked us in to a 3 site pull thru so we did not have to unhook our toad. I thought $29 was a little on the high side for water and electric only. Looked to have many seasonal campers. Would probably stay again if need to. We camped at Woodland Hills Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Woodland Hills Campground?