Lei-Ti Campground

Recent Rate: $37 8/2012

Longitude: -78.162099

• yes-lake Waterfront

mauigirl7254

This was the only park we found within an hour of Buffalo that had full hookups. The drive to the park is beautiful! All shopping is 15 minutes away in Batavia. Does not have 50 amps and we needed an extension cord to reach the electrical box. Very soft gravel under the RV, but area in front of rig needed a lot more gravel as it was muddy when it rained. Verizon was very sketchy as you are really out in the country. We definitely needed our booster for internet. Lei-Ti is full of seasonal campers and has loads of activities for kids. But, we don't have kids. Security does patrol regularly and quiet hours were enforced. Our area was all dirt with a little gravel. Lots of trees for shade in our area (we were given a site that was originally for a seasonal rig), but noticed that the area close to the entrance for short term stay (maybe six sites) is out in the open. We stayed for two weeks. Staff was very accommodating, but not overly friendly. Would stay again. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

camprats

This park specializes in seasonal guests, but we were OK with the overnight accommodations. We had a long open gravel pull through in front of the Lodge. Nothing fancy, but good in the rain and close to the wifi antenna. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a Motorhome.

ton

This park seems to cater to seasonals and most seemed to be a very snob bunch of people; they treat weekend campers like we are not as good as them. The owners need to improve the roadway through the park as it is in dire need of repairs. We all spend our money there the same and should all be treated the same not this click bunch they have there calling themselves the (leiti) association. I won't be camping there again needless to say. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a Travel Trailer.

colts14760

Our first experience, here, was the very friendly staff. As the weekend went on they proved to be very nice and courteous. Shortly after we arrived at our sites. They were very un-level and had some low branches. There was also garbage still in our site, which shows that they do not inspect the sites in between campers. After backing in we noticed that in order to reach the 30 amp electric, without a 20 amp extension cord, we had to move so that our awning would be right over our fire ring (this one is partially my fault for not wanting to buy a 30 amp extension cord). That night there was constant traffic, from both vehicles and people. The 5 mph speed limit is not even remotely enforced. The next day we had a chance to look around. Some of the seasonals were very un-kept and cluttered. There were many activities to keep the kids busy. There are tennis courts, a lake to swim in, baseball field, peddle cars, mini-golf, etc. Overall this was an ok campground. Nothing fancy, but some of the nicest staff that we have encountered. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a Travel Trailer.

logjam192

It was okay, but not great. The place was neat and clean. The miniature golf course was in very bad shape. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a Motorhome.

Tundra

We chose this campground due to the fact it was a Passport America campground. It was a one night stop and found it to be unkept. We only saw part of the park due to the weather. The sewer connection was unable to be reached even after attaching a ten foot and fifteen foot hose. There were a number of seasonal unit across from us that looked in reasonable repair. The washrooms were clean but dated and the shower small and felt dirty. The campground is a fair distance from the Thruway along a number of smaller city type streets. Its alright for a night or so but thats about it. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Motorhome Madness

I recently rented a site for half the season to see if I would like it. There was nothing really wrong with the camp, but I won't be staying next year. There are no paths or pleasant places to walk my dogs, just roads with big stones which hurt the dog's feet. The crowd here is very teenage kid oriented, lots of loud parties at night thrown by the owners with music and food. I think it would be lots of fun for a teenager, but not my style. There is a pond that seems pretty clean. The dogs can swim, but not where the people swim, so it's you or the dogs. Of course I ended up never swimming and just watching the dogs swim LOL! The owner is very nice and helpful. Some of my neighbors were also very nice. Some of them are a little scary with lots of dogs and dumpy looking sites, it's a real mixed bag.

I wish the management cleaned up the sites more between visitors. And my site had so much overgrowth by trees I damaged my roof. Then I just chopped back some of the branches even though you aren't supposed to, but after $600 in damages, I didn't care any more. So, it's a mixed bag. Better for families with teens then singles looking for a quiet place to commune with nature! We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a camper.

Motorhome Madness

This looked like a great site BUT it was not very clean to say the least. Just some things we noticed right from the start. The sites are not cleaned after previous campers. Therefore, you get to look at their trash on the ground and all the wonderful things that people leave hanging in the trees, OK so I can live with this. The bathrooms are another thing. The bathrooms were only cleaned one time that I know of (were there Friday - Sunday) The actual shower rooms were nasty and I thank god I brought proper foot wear. The water was a trickle out of the showers also. There is a sign that they have patroling security. Not true, only noticed owners a couple of times driving around. The brochure also notes a beach. OK their idea and mine are not the same, 100 ft of sand in front of a pond is not my idea of a beach. If you have a motor home do NOT get the sites in front of the rec. building. Totally 100% big gravel. I felt very bad for people that had trailers there and a tent set up. They had no privacy as all the roads exit right by them. We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a camper.

Motorhome Madness

It all started when we first got at the place. Apparently someone messed up our reservations. There were 2 of us traveling together with a 26 and a 30 foot travel trailer we made the reservations 5 weeks early and when we got there they had us set up for tent or pop up sites.after a major hassle we eventually got them to switch us onto 2 other sites but even then they were 20 amp and very unlevel. The owners of this place really have to work on customer service. They were rude and not nice at all. We talked to several others in the site and they all had similar stories. We will never go back again We camped at Lei-Ti Campground in a camper.

Are you affiliated with Lei-Ti Campground?