Woodside Campground

Cassadaga, New York

8248 Griswold Rd
Cassadaga, New York 14718

• Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Woodside Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

Older campground that is 95% seasonal campers. It has a lot of campsites interspersed between trees on hillsides. Many of the RVs have been there for quite some time and people have settled in adding storage sheds, decks, and decorations. Pass through campers are assigned a site in a flat grassy area with electric and water service. These sites are not clearly designated and we were told to park where we wanted. Interior roads need to be regraded and filled with new gravel. The restroom and shower we looked into was old, in poor condition, and needed a good cleaning. The entire campground could use some TLC but the seasonal campers seemed content. We camped at Woodside Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Poor Conditions

There is a township park and beach in Cassadaga. You are near Lilly Dale Spiritual Community if you want to have a session with a Medium.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

We got here 5/25 about 330pm. They didn't have my Reservation I called it in about 6 weeks ahead of time. But they had room and took care of me. We got in and all set up, then after Dinner we took a walk around to find the Bath House. There are 3 of them. The one we found was filthy and had a sign on the door to clean up after yourself, or lose the Bath House. It never was cleaned the whole weekend.

Saturday after Breakfast we asked one of the Seasonals about the trash. She told me to take it home with us. We later found the Dumpster and used it. I don't think she was being mean, I don't think she knew.

Like the other reviews say: it is a quiet camp site. On Saturday night they had Country Music, a live local band I guess. They were pretty good and played for quite a while.

It's a good Campground but needs a lot of work to bring it back. But for us it was just a half way point to family and Niagara Falls. We camped at Woodside Campground in a Travel Trailer.

N

Everything you could want or need is about 15 minutes away. All kinds of stores.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $40.00

Stayed here a couple of nights in August. Overall, a great couple of days. Just a beautiful, quiet area. With the advertised rates so low, my expectations were not high on the actual facilities but I was pleasantly surprised. The restroom/shower near my rig was spotless. My 50 amp hookup had no issues and my campsite and more than enough room for my rig.

At $40 a night, this was best value I've seen in a long time. Other thing I noticed about Woodside was that the staff and the other campers were very friendly but they kind of left you alone if that is what you wanted. I can't say enough about how beautiful that area is. We camped at Woodside Campground in a Motorhome.

Check out the pond and the waterfall.

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $22.00

Made reservations a year in advance for certain sites as we camped with a group. Got there and the sites were rented to some one else. The power on these different sites were so bad you could not run your frig and air at the same time, let alone your microwave. Not ever going back there. We camped at Woodside Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Woodside Campground

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $17.00

Came here over the 4th of July holiday. The campground had an excellent fireworks display. Still have great people camping here and very friendly owners. Would camp here again. We camped at Woodside Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $17.00

If you are looking for a quiet place with very friendly people, this is the place to visit. We are planing on returning next month again. We camped at Woodside Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Woodside Campground

Are you affiliated with Woodside Campground ?