Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA

Recent Rate: $37 4/2015

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Sewer Sewer no
  • yes-stream Waterfront Waterfront yes-stream

Vista Queen

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $37.00

Very nice and helpful owners. Site was level and park quiet. Enjoyed our stay very much and will stay here again if we're in the area. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

EdGuru

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $41.00

Camping rate is with KOA discount. The KOA online reservation system put us on a site incompatible with our size. The staff worked hard to get us an appropriate site. We ended up with a grassy pull through with more than enough space. Entry into the campground and maneuvering within the campground were very tight. If you are over 40 feet long, I'd probably not recommend it. We were there during a time when there was a large motocross race taking place - many loud motorcycles in park. Water line had to be shared with another camper - low water pressure. Likely wouldn't return. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

richb

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $45.00

I don't chose 10 to often. I realize that lack of cable and sewer might be a detriment for some. Given what it does do well, however, it's a very pretty and well kept sight. The seasonals are a real plus. They keep a very high standard. Pool was crystal clear. Staff accommodating. We're overnight here as we have in the past and will do again. Be careful to follow signs off of I-81, exit eleven and not GPS. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Jeepmason

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $37.00

Staff helpful and friendly. Older park with over 50% seasonal trailers. We stopped for one night during the week. Very quiet with most seasonals not there. WiFi was great. Pleasant park during midweek. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

WestieWaggin'

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $36.00

This is a pretty campground and the workers were very nice. We were not real happy with our site as it was very muddy and other sites were available that weren't. We could not get any television channels. There are no sewer hookups, but a dump station is available. The site was level. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

Finder9

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $36.00

Small park. Be sure to follow signs off I-88. Nice people. No cable or sewer hookups. Dump site available. Many seasonals but they were congenial. Good for overnight. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Travel Trailer.

rncordy

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $32.00

I'm a little late with this review and thus I am not positive about the cost. We arrived in the middle of the flooding from "Lee" but the very gracious and friendly owner/operators found us a relatively dry site. We spent only one night. No TV. I felt that the Oct 2010 review by another was accurate. We would return. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Travel Trailer.

steben6

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $38.00

This is a very nice KOA, off the beaten path and quiet. Be sure and follow the signs which direct you to the campground; your GPS may guide you to a road with turns that can't be negotiated by big rigs. The staff is friendly and the park in well-maintained. There is a disposal station on site, but no sewer hookups...not an issue for a short stay. We liked this park and we would stay here again. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

okdiver

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $37.00

This rural KOA is on the north side of I88. Access is via a narrow rural but well paved road. The campground is is a horseshoe, with a steep hill on the north and a stream on the south. Sites and interior roads are gravel. Interior access is very good. All sites are level. Seasonal campers are mostly along the stream and are kept very neat. Lots of places to walk dogs. The staff was very helpful, insuring we got a site where we could get satellite coverage. We will certainly stay here again. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

Jack 1939

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $39.00

This KOA is very remote. The manager was very nice. Although we had 50 amp service, that's about it. There was no sewer, cable or TV. The sites are close together with very little room between each side. It's a small place situated about 5 miles from the highway (1-88) on narrow rural roads. Mostly seasonal sights. It looks old, run down and in need of repairs. We were surprised that it meets KOA requirements. Very overpriced for what we got. We would not stay here again. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

Gamthin

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $35.00

Seemed more trailer park than KOA. Many "regulars" around, some areas looked rather trashy. The water hook up was a long distance away. The electric so far we had to reposition camper to reach. We would never stay there again. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Tent Trailer.

johnanann

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $10.00

Our rate was due to our membership discount. We stayed here one night. The park is getting ready to close for the winter. There are several permanents that look sleazy that take away from the appeal of the park. The location out in the country is very pretty. The showers were very clean and nice. We heard gunshots late at night. Do not think we would return. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

hoojs12840

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $34.00

It is small. Getting there from the interstate is a little backwards. There are way to many full timers for our taste, and some of them had pretty trashy sites. The site we were given shared hook ups and I could touch my neighbors camper if I leaned out of my window. The rest rooms were clean, but need updating. The pond was scum covered. We wouldn't stay there again, I like to camp with campers not with a group of people who already know each other and I am invading "their" park. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Travel Trailer.

bluefamily

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $40.00

Although small, the people here were very friendly and made us feel at home. They were very accommodating and let us move to a larger site. Some of the sites share hook ups so the campers share common areas which is ok for an overnight stay, but not great if you are going to stay for a few days. They have plenty of other sites to move to if you request it. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

foresight

Date of Stay: August, 2006 - $37.00

This park would be very nice but the sites for non seasonal campers are shared hookups. That would not be too bad but you end up facing the camper next to you with your awning side. The distance is not very good and there is not really enough room to relax without intruding on your neighbor or them on you. We ended up with less than stellar neighbors and there camp fire was less than 10' from our bedroom window. We ended up leaving a day early as our motorhome now stinks of smoke and we will have to clean it. All the seasonals appear to have plenty of room and transients are treated as just extra income. Not worth the fee. We camped at Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA?