Timberline Lake Park Inc.

Le Roy, New York

Recent Rate: $24 7/2012

The Raging Lucy

My four children, wife, and I purchased our first a fifth wheel and had a wonderful two week experience. We never owned an RV and the owner backed us in, hooked us up, and went over the basics. We were on the seasonal level at the bottom of the hill and were quite pleased with the wide open spaces. The kids fished in the 2 acre "lake", more of a pond, and had a blast. There are two play areas and a pool. My wife and I had fun playing in the arcade that had old games. There is a small store that has all the camp stuff and a mini golf course. They made friends for life. We camped at Timberline Lake Park Inc. in a Fifth Wheel.

Randy Campbell

I was not sure about this park based on reviews or lack of. This is a basic no frills park, grass sites, older, remote. But what I enjoyed about this park was that they were very friendly, very helpful, the seasonal people were very friendly as well. There was great shade trees in the longer stay area (we stayed for nearly two weeks) I also enjoyed the price, $170 per week. Laundry room was clean, the park was a quiet place. It is close to the Interstate for an easy on/off. If you want a fast pace park with tons of amenities, then this is not the place, but if you want a place to relax, try this park, you will not be disappointed. They do say that WiFi is not available park wide, yet I was able to access a WiFi connection with a fast 54mb speed. Maybe I was hooked into a locals system, but I was pleasantly pleased with my choice to stay here. We camped at Timberline Lake Park Inc. in a Fifth Wheel.

cecerecreek

This park is about 1 hour east of Niagara Falls and 15 minutes from Rochester New York. Located right off I-90. We stopped here after a long day's drive en route to the Northeast. The pull through site are all grass with full hook ups. Didn't get out of the RV to check anything out as it was just a overnighter for us. I would recommend this park for a overnighter only. The pull through site which is apparently the only place they put overnighters is close to I-90 and you can hear the road noise if you are outside. It did not disturb us inside the RV. The rates were very affordable and I plan to use this same campground on the way back home. We camped at Timberline Lake Park Inc. in a Motorhome.

Gibbs New Hyde Park

Theresa, New York

Heavenly Acres

Voluntown, Connecticut

Are you affiliated with Timberline Lake Park Inc.?