This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.

Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground

Lumberton, NC, USA

Recent Rate: $36 6/2015

Jerry Scalpone

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $36.00

This RV Park has the nicest couple as the new owners. It is migrating into a KOA and I am confident the new owners will make this an awesome park. Little rugged right now but for a one or two night stay it was very comfortable. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Olivia Las Vegas

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $32.00

We picked this RV park from those listed on RV park Reviews and were not disappointed because we knew what to expect prior to getting here. We stopped here for 1 night in our 45ft MH towing a trailer. We were assigned a large pull-through site with full hookups and 50 amps. The park is old and tired but well kept. The owners greet you upon arrival and escort you to your site. There is a mix of fulltime residents and transients. All in all, a clean place with reasonable rates. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

The RV park is adjacent to I-95. You need a car to go shopping or to eat out. However, the park advertises the name of an Italian restaurant (Zeno's), which will deliver food to the park for a fee of $10 per order. This may just be the right deal after a long day of driving.

torm

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $34.00

Great place to overnight! We have never stayed here when the pool is open, but they have one! The WiFi is wonderful, lots are level, and staff is extremely helpful. They have a couple off leash pet areas - not very big, but big enough to let the fur babies free for a while. We have stayed here several times and it is one of our favorite stops along 95. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Fuller's Old Fashioned BBQ - great food, even though nothing on the buffet is labeled, you will recognize most of it. Recommend the mashed potatoes and beef gravy.

Flippitti

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $32.00

Rate was for full hookups with Good Sam discount. Older park, owners were very nice and accommodating in person and on the phone. We were given a long double site to fit our 40' mh with tow. Stayed one night. Gravel interior lanes and sites. Some shade. Good wifi and good cable with limited channels. Right off I-95 so there's some road noise. Easy on and off. No off leash dog area but there's a designated dog walk area. Hookups are convenient. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Second Timers

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $31.00

The long, paved, level pull-thrus at this campground are great and have good hook-ups. The owner is personable and helpful and he went out of his way to give us a site with a sewer connection that was convenient to the one of our trailer. We stayed here a couple of years ago and we could see that they had made improvements when we stopped here this time. The office and the bath house are a little run-down but as it appears that most people use it as a one night stopover that is probably not that important. There are some long term people in the back of the park but the RVs looked to be in good shape. We would feel comfortable staying here again on our way up or down I-95. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

smlranger

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $34.00

This RV park has certainly seen its better days. It did appear that some of the power pedestals and water hydrants have been upgraded. Most of the buildings seem run down and the rear of the park is filled with long term units. I met the owner and he told me the park is for sale since he is no longer able to maintain it well. He did say his busy time is during the snowbird migrations. It was OK for a one night stop over. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

NC Writer

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $30.00

Nice welcome, simple place with old facilities, but restrooms were clean. Easy on/off I-95 and NC-74, which suited our needs for an overnight. Got a few channels on antenna, fair 3G cell signal. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

PappaDee

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $30.00

Rate is Good Sam. Good long old blacktop sites. Easy access from I-95. Friendly staff. Can reserve online. We would stop here again if in area. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

yesmar

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $31.00

Close to I-95 (really close so you'll want to keep windows closed). We offered our choice of 30 or 50 amp site. Older campground but roads and sites are asphalt. Pet walk at front of park, playground for kids. Escort to site appreciated. Free WiFi - signal weak but park wasn't crowded the night we stayed so we didn't have much issue. We stayed a night 3 yrs ago and spouse commented that many utility posts look like they've been upgraded / replaced since then. Price reflects Good Sam discount We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Southern Bell

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $30.00

I have to apologize to Sleepy Bear. We have stayed here Many times and I have failed to respond on this site, sorry. We only stay at Sleepy Bear's while visiting our Family in Lumberton. It's well taken care of. We feel safe there and also leaving our RV for the day while we're out and about. They honor Retired Military and we sincerely sppreciate it. We do travel from east coast to the West coast and stay mainly at KOA's and have came across some that do not give any discounts at all. Even though it was windy & cold outside, My 18 month old Grandson Truly enjoyed the wonderful playground and we both will cherish these memories.at Sleepy Bear's. Planning on being there in June and the Good Lord willing will be there every 3 to 4 months from now on to visit the Grandbabies. The Owners/staff are so helpful and friendly. We have stayed at 5 star resorts and don't get escorted to our site. They are amazing. The husband is in a wheel chair and he a will escort you to your site in his chair. Now this is beyond the call of service. May your lovely campground be BLESSED more then ever. Thank you both for taking such great care of your Customers. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

pstonestreet

Date of Stay: February, 2014 - $30.00

Good for overnight stay. Owner was very friendly and escorted us to our site as it was getting dark. Site was level with good hook-ups. Bathrooms were dated but clean. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Ray Waugh

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $33.00

We stayed here one night, on our way south on I-95. The man who took our reservation gave us detailed instructions on how to get off I-95 and find their place (which came in very handy) and when we checked in, we were given similar instructions on how to find southbound I-95. Friendly staff, good utilities and WiFi, good Verizon data for our private hotspot, but the place has a bit of a tired look to it. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

UMDterpfan

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $30.00

This campground was fairly easy to access from I-95. The owner was very friendly and escorted us to our site. The pull through site was on the short side, but was fairly level. Shade at the sites appeared limited. The site had full hookups (water, electric, and sewer). Campground amenities appeared limited and the facilities in need of refurbishment. Road noise from I-95 was noticeable, but tolerable. The campground was adequate for an overnight stay. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Travel Trailer.

tandkj

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $31.00

We came in from route 74 and had to get on I-95 only to find that we should have been on alt 74. Directions need to be provided on web site. Campsite is gravel and level but for large rigs (MH’s 40 feet and larger) we were directed to park in two sites. Campground needs some general outside cleaning. Staff is very nice but should upgrade to a computer system. He had our reservation mixed with two others and tried to put us in a small site. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Oceannie

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $32.00

We stayed here over night. The campground owner is quite nice but the place is very run down and there are a lot of permanent units. It is RIGHT by I-95 and you see it and hear it from your coach although you have to drive a ways off the exit to get to the campground. You sort of drive down and around and come back right next to the interstate. Not sure I'd stay here again. I can rearrange my travel to stop at nicer quieter spots. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground?