Lumberton, North Carolina

Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am - 7:00pm

Hours above shown for timezone: America/New_York

• Overflow Parking Overflow Parking no
  • ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile,U.S. Cellular
  • Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms yes
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Tony Connie and Rusty

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $35.00

This is an older park with improvements going on as we stayed the night. While next to the highway we had no noise issues. The reception we got was warm and friendly. The roads in the park could use some attention. The restrooms in the middle of the park were closed which wasn't an issue for us in the motorhome. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Richard Kaczar, owner at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground responded to this review

Thank You for your review. Plans, goals & renovations are scheduled. We are committed to making this a top notch KOA, we are motivated toward excelence.

adcharles1969

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $40.00

Great park, easy on/off of both I95 and I75. Nice level, long pull thru sites, a lot of new stuff can be seen around the park. New owners who are doing a great job bringing it up to todays Rvers needs. Good wifi, no cable. Campground overall was very clean. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

San Jose is a great Mexican restaurant not to far away. generous portions and reasonable priced

Poper

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $39.00

Easy access off 95 or 74. We stayed two nights enroute from Fl.. Seems like most only stay one night, but we had friends who live local and had a planned visit. Park is very tired as noted, but they are making major infrastructure improvements, and I see this place turning from the caterpillar to the butterfly in short order. The owners are extremely pleasant and welcoming, and very willing to do whatever necessary to make your stay outstanding. I am new to KOA campgrounds and RV lifestyle, but came away very pleased with our stay. Nothing nearby so plan on driving to eat if needed. All pull thru sites are level, old blacktop. Grassy areas with small picnic tables. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Travel Trailer.

We needed dinner so used Yelp. Was extremely satisfied with Italian restaurant in Lumberton. Bit of a ride north on 95 after taking the 74 connection. Not too convenient. Worth the ride. It's in an Econo Lodge off the lobby, but the food and service were great. The name was Adelio's 3508 Kahn Drive. Second night: Ruby Tuesdays, same direction north 1/2 way to Lumberton.

J and J and Bella

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $39.00

The new owners are doing a great job of updating/renovating this park plus they are very friendly. The improvements are still in progress so it will only get better. Our GPS took us right to the park, but the highway department installed a road sign that is misleading. The sign says the park is about 0.3 miles ahead but you first have to make a left turn onto the frontage road and then the park is about 0.3 miles. Park is close to the interstate so you will get some highway noise. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

HighCountry_trio

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $31.00

My family and I overnighted here on our way to Florida. I was happy to learn that this campground is in the process of converting to KOA and the new owners couldn't have been nicer. We have stayed here 3 previous times over the last 4 years because it is very convenient to I-95 and the only campground that I'm aware of in Lumberton. The new owners have already begun the process of cleaning up what was a somewhat run down campground and have plans for nice improvements. There are plenty of pull through sites that are mostly level. Water and electric were fine. We used the pool which was clean and relaxing. We look forward to this new KOA and will definitely stay here again. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Lumberton is a good size town and there are lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Jerry Scalpone

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $36.00

This RV Park has the nicest couple as the new owners. It is migrating into a KOA and I am confident the new owners will make this an awesome park. Little rugged right now but for a one or two night stay it was very comfortable. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Olivia Las Vegas

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $32.00

We picked this RV park from those listed on RV park Reviews and were not disappointed because we knew what to expect prior to getting here. We stopped here for 1 night in our 45ft MH towing a trailer. We were assigned a large pull-through site with full hookups and 50 amps. The park is old and tired but well kept. The owners greet you upon arrival and escort you to your site. There is a mix of fulltime residents and transients. All in all, a clean place with reasonable rates. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

The RV park is adjacent to I-95. You need a car to go shopping or to eat out. However, the park advertises the name of an Italian restaurant (Zeno's), which will deliver food to the park for a fee of $10 per order. This may just be the right deal after a long day of driving.

torm

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $34.00

Great place to overnight! We have never stayed here when the pool is open, but they have one! The WiFi is wonderful, lots are level, and staff is extremely helpful. They have a couple off leash pet areas - not very big, but big enough to let the fur babies free for a while. We have stayed here several times and it is one of our favorite stops along 95. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Fuller's Old Fashioned BBQ - great food, even though nothing on the buffet is labeled, you will recognize most of it. Recommend the mashed potatoes and beef gravy.

Flippitti

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $32.00

Rate was for full hookups with Good Sam discount. Older park, owners were very nice and accommodating in person and on the phone. We were given a long double site to fit our 40' mh with tow. Stayed one night. Gravel interior lanes and sites. Some shade. Good wifi and good cable with limited channels. Right off I-95 so there's some road noise. Easy on and off. No off leash dog area but there's a designated dog walk area. Hookups are convenient. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Second Timers

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $31.00

The long, paved, level pull-thrus at this campground are great and have good hook-ups. The owner is personable and helpful and he went out of his way to give us a site with a sewer connection that was convenient to the one of our trailer. We stayed here a couple of years ago and we could see that they had made improvements when we stopped here this time. The office and the bath house are a little run-down but as it appears that most people use it as a one night stopover that is probably not that important. There are some long term people in the back of the park but the RVs looked to be in good shape. We would feel comfortable staying here again on our way up or down I-95. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

smlranger

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $34.00

This RV park has certainly seen its better days. It did appear that some of the power pedestals and water hydrants have been upgraded. Most of the buildings seem run down and the rear of the park is filled with long term units. I met the owner and he told me the park is for sale since he is no longer able to maintain it well. He did say his busy time is during the snowbird migrations. It was OK for a one night stop over. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

NC Writer

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $30.00

Nice welcome, simple place with old facilities, but restrooms were clean. Easy on/off I-95 and NC-74, which suited our needs for an overnight. Got a few channels on antenna, fair 3G cell signal. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

PappaDee

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $30.00

Rate is Good Sam. Good long old blacktop sites. Easy access from I-95. Friendly staff. Can reserve online. We would stop here again if in area. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

yesmar

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $31.00

Close to I-95 (really close so you'll want to keep windows closed). We offered our choice of 30 or 50 amp site. Older campground but roads and sites are asphalt. Pet walk at front of park, playground for kids. Escort to site appreciated. Free WiFi - signal weak but park wasn't crowded the night we stayed so we didn't have much issue. We stayed a night 3 yrs ago and spouse commented that many utility posts look like they've been upgraded / replaced since then. Price reflects Good Sam discount We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Southern Bell

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $30.00

I have to apologize to Sleepy Bear. We have stayed here Many times and I have failed to respond on this site, sorry. We only stay at Sleepy Bear's while visiting our Family in Lumberton. It's well taken care of. We feel safe there and also leaving our RV for the day while we're out and about. They honor Retired Military and we sincerely sppreciate it. We do travel from east coast to the West coast and stay mainly at KOA's and have came across some that do not give any discounts at all. Even though it was windy & cold outside, My 18 month old Grandson Truly enjoyed the wonderful playground and we both will cherish these memories.at Sleepy Bear's. Planning on being there in June and the Good Lord willing will be there every 3 to 4 months from now on to visit the Grandbabies. The Owners/staff are so helpful and friendly. We have stayed at 5 star resorts and don't get escorted to our site. They are amazing. The husband is in a wheel chair and he a will escort you to your site in his chair. Now this is beyond the call of service. May your lovely campground be BLESSED more then ever. Thank you both for taking such great care of your Customers. We camped at Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Lumberton/I-95 KOA Campground?