9 Excellent

• Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms yes
  • Recreation Room Recreation Room no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $38.00

This is a relatively new, quiet, peaceful park that is a great place to stop on a trip or to base out of if working or visiting in the area. Not far from I-85 and GPS gets you there cleanly. Interior roads are gravel and the owner's are maintaining them with new material. Gravel is a little loose but time and campers will get it locked in. Site roads are narrow but passable with a big rig with tow although some turns may be challenging. We were able to get to our site and stay hooked but our departure would have been difficult if not for the empty pull through site across from us. All sites but one are full hook up and many are pull throughs. All sites are gravel and most appeared reasonably level. We had no trouble auto leveling without blocks. Sewer connections for some sites will take a longer hose. Sites are typically spaced for a commercial park but reasonable. All sites (but the one EW site) have picnic tables and an old steel wheel as a fire pit. Bath house is new and clean. New playground for any smaller kids but other than that we didn't notice any activities but then again we just stopped overnight going and coming while on a trip. Late arrival s were easily accommodated. Did not try the wifi but saw the antennas. Over the air TV reception was reasonable. Sites are in open or loose woods and noticed a few satellite dishes up and in use. Pet friendly. Will definitely come again if in the area. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

53 and 29

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $39.00

We stayed at this park for one night. It is located in a rural area west of Durham, NC off I-40. This is a new park and is surrounded by woods. The sites and interior roads are crushed rock separated by lawn and mulched areas with trees. Our pull-through site had plenty of room. The park was pretty and very peaceful. No cable TV and too many trees for satellite, but lots of TV stations over the antenna from the Releigh-Durham area. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $35.00

This is a fairly new park in a nice rural location near Mebane, NC. They have a mix of back-in and pull-through full hookup sites. There are several sites that can handle long rigs. The roads and sites are all gravel with minor grades in some sites. There are lots of trees in and around the park. The park-provided wifi varied from slow to good. There was a fair Verizon cell signal available. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

There is a Walmart Supercenter just a few miles from the campground.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $38.00

My husband and I camped at Jones Station last weekend, along with family who occupied sites 23 and 27. We all had a great time and enjoyed the campground. All sites were fairly level and sites 22 and 23 were a bit more open whereas site 27 had less grass and more trees. 22 and 23 had large grassy areas between the sites with plenty of room for us to spread out and play horseshoes, frisbee, etc. The campground was well laid out and we enjoyed walking around and exploring. The things we disliked about this campground were the dust that kicked up off the gravel roads as folks drove by our site, and I would have personally liked to have seen a couple of doggy waste stations. All in all, great campground and we plan to return soon! We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $35.00

Very nice, clean CG. Only two sites left when we arrived and they were in the brand new section. The wifi was spotty because it was not yet set up in this new area. the site we picked was short but the back of the MH hung over and it worked. They were busy with a group rally, but, the fella working still took us out on a golf cart to view the available sites. Enjoyed walks around CG and the extra large acreage sized grassy areas to walk the dogs. Would definitely return. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $35.00

Real nice curb appeal when you drive up to the place. Some sites are in the trees and others are in the open. Gravel interior roads and gravel sites. Roads are easy to navigate. First site we had was very long and very wide. Second site was a bit shorter. Stayed for 3 nights. Had to move for the 3rd night. Either the office staff misread their reservation system of the person who reserved the site decided not to come, because the site we vacated was never occupied. Utilities worked well. Wifi was iffy with a weak signal. They could use a few more repeaters in the park. No fenced dog run. Small playground. Looks to be a more adult oriented park, which is fine with me. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $55.00

The park is about four miles off the highway and is easy to get to. When you get on Jones Drive look for their sign, as it is somewhat hidden by a tree. The park roads are just a bit tight but quite manageable - pay attention.

The park is only two years old and beautiful. It's so nice, I didn't want to tell you about it. Well landscaped with flowers and scrubs. It sits on a slight hill so there is excellent breeze and air circulation. The sites (36 total) are mostly level with only small adjustments required. Water pressure and drainage was good. I did not check the voltage, but my voltage/current/breaker/surge protector didn't complain. The bathrooms are exceptionally clean and well constructed, but they are not air conditioned. They have a great pavilion located away from the camp sites which would be excellent for small group get-togethers. It was very quiet and peaceful during our two days. The only reason I did not rate it a ten was due to lack of bathroom A/C and a dog waste disposal container.

I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

If you are into shopping, there is an excellent Tangier outlet mall only five miles away. Groceries and other necessities are also close by.

I do recommend going into the town of Mebane. It's old and quaint with lots of interesting shops. For lunch, I highly recommend the Cary Street Tavern. Small, friendly, with great food and craft beer.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $38.00

Excellent stopover. Two years old. Friendly, excellent staff. I needed to borrow a ladder and they brought me one in 15 minutes. Level pads. Back in and pull throughs. Had a deer walk through campsite! About 3 miles off I-85. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $35.00

This was just a en-route waypoint stopover. Brand new campground. Pull thru, gravel, solid electric power. Large mostly treed sites. Nicely done. Easy on/off I85. Will stop again when more time available to explore. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $33.00

I visited for an overnight stay based upon the great reviews. It was a nice place but its hard for me to give it a 10. Whoever designed the roadways surely did not have experience in laying out RV Parks. The pull thru spaces were quite large but the one I was assigned would have been impossible to get out of without disconnecting the toad due to a tree right at the corner of the site where I'd have to turn. The turns in the park are fairly tight and I saw two trees located on turns that had scrape marks from some unlucky (or inattentive) driver. When I pulled into my first site (#29), besides the impossible turn getting out - It was reading 113 volts so I asked for the site directly in front of me (#24) It turned out to be 113v as well so either the park does not have sufficient power or there was a localized brownout when I was there. Some sites will not have satellite and others will. I had good verizon both cell and data. I'd give it an 8 for nice big sites, but a 5 for the poor layout of the roadways and tight turns in spots. Perfectly fine for an overnight as long as you get into a proper site. I have a 40' class A with an F150 so I'm about 62' long overall, so that is the perspective I have regarding the turns and layout. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $35.00

This is a pleasant looking park close to restaurants and shopping in Mebane. We have stayed here 2 times and were pleased the first time as we were in a pull through and the Wifi worked pretty good. The 2nd time we requested shade but had no shade at all and it was hot and not pleasant because of the hot weather and not having any shade at our site. Also the Wifi did not work while we were there. We like the location and may consider going here again but I'm not sure. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $35.00

Very Clean new park. Gravel roads and sites that are fairly level and very long. Bathroom and showers spotless. Lot of shade trees. Some long term campers. No cable but plenty of over the channels. Wi-Fi was a hit and miss. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $35.00

Whoever built this park did it right. The gravel roads are wide and well covered, and the gravel sites are very spacious and include a combination of open and shade. WiFi is good at our site. Grounds are well maintained and drainage is excellent. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Access from I-85 is good. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Garmin had us exiting at exit 152 off I-85 north. The Trailer Life directions had us exiting at 154. We followed the Trailer Life directions and had no problems.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $32.00

Very nice small RV park. We had a pull through site with full hookups. Although some shade trees, we were able to connect our satellite dish to DirecTV. Our site was level. Only complaint is that the area next to our site was on a slope so it was hard to set up any chairs or tables (most sites have a level area next to them). Bathrooms & showers were the nicest we have ever seen in an RV park. The WiFi works OK during the week were there (slow but dependable). We would stay here again if we are in the area. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Motorhome.

Campground is about halfway between Greensboro & Durham. Lots to see & do in both of these cities. Mebane has a nice Premium Outlet Mall located on the interstate with a number of stores. Lake Michael Park in Mebane has several hiking trails around the lake.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $34.00

Just overnight. Site had all we needed. Stone road and pad, reasonably easy to level. Easy in and out. No problems. We camped at Jones Station RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Jones Station RV Park?