Rose Creek Family Campground

• Pets Allowed Pets Allowed no
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Rose Creek Family Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

Been at this campground for 10yrs. We kept it up very well and considered it home away from home. I looked at the WIFI signal strength while inside the store and it was weak so I mentioned that if they were to call the company who they had it with that they would come out and adjust to get a full signal but they said no. Being disabled we did't want to have to go to the store just to get WIFI. I did complain about the water on/off on our site, it took them yrs to put a handle on it since I was having to use pliers to shut on/off the water to our RV. Because of health problems we did not get to go up there for 2yrs in a row yet I did go, with help, and pressure washed , raked leaves and kept the grass trimmed except for one time when they sent me a letter saying the grass was too high and I went right up and took care of it. We paid yearly rates, never broke any of their rules and really enjoyed the peace and quiet of the campground since there's only fishing in the pond to do while up there and a small playground for children in front of the bath house. Our RV was on blocks and they let me know one side was leaning so I called a wrecker service to fix it but the driver had a head on wreck while on his trip there. I stayed all day waiting to get it fixed. I ended up selling our RV for dirt cheap and lost money because they charged the new owner half yrs lease for the lot too. Nice people, quiet and kept up well, just don't make the mistake I made by saying something about their WIFI. Sad that they kept my money for the whole season without refunding me the differnce once they signed over my lot to someone else. People can't help when a disabilty keeps you from going every week to relax and enjoy or else I would have jacked it up myself if I had seen it first. Wont fix their own stuff unless they simply just have to. RV sites are totally not level near the road was the main problem for the most part. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Motorhome.

25 very not level

Not that far to Grandfather Mountain, Linville Falls, Brown Mountain. Morganton Festivals are really nice and enjoyable. Some wineries nearby to enjoy. Note: When the road splits in the campground don't go the wrong way,even on a golf cart. Keep things , grass/weeds cut and keep your camper washed and clean. No drinking or drugs, don't argue with management , they will win either way. Enjoy your quiet stay , relax and fish or wade in the creek. Swimming area , well, I wouldn't swim in it !!

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $35.00

Park looks nothing like their website. Swimming area unfit for human use due to duck feses. Park must have septic issues because campers tollets were backing up.Park was pumping leaving campers smelling horrible odors. Owners were extremely unpleasent to deal with. Campers are stacked in on top of each other. This park should be shut down. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2013 - $25.00

While the new owners were very nice and friendly, and the April discounted price was low, the large number of seasonal units which were dirty and junky was a real turn off. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $1.00

This park is now closed. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Rose Creek Family Campground

Date of Stay: July, 2008 - $18.00

Rose Creek Campground is very family oriented and friendly. On July 4th, they had a live band for entertainment with fireworks afterwards. It was a very enjoyable experience. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Tent.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $30.00

This could be a great campground. The hosts of the campground were a little rough around the edges. The man had a foul mouth but the lady was very nice. The campground had a lot of locals in it and the seasonal sites were a bit run down. We were told that the owner had some big plans if the county would cooperate with him. The campground was a little run down and the bath house was unkempt. We probably will not be back. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: January, 2007 - $25.00

This is mostly a seasonal campground. It has new owners and they are improving the sites, adding gravel updating power etc. Friendly staff, husband and wife team. The entry road is gravel and dirt. They use sprinklers to keep the road dust down. They have a small pond that offers fishing and a small store. I wouldn't take a big rig in there at all, say 30' max. They have sites on a stream and it seemed to be a quiet place. I would call this a locals campground, mostly seasonal weekend sites. It was well kept up and had a neat apperance. The sites are tight for the most part. The larger sites are located along a dirt road that can get very dusty. I've moved up to a big 5th wheel so, this campground is too small for me now. A RV under 30' would be best suited here unless the sites up front along the dusty road works for you. The stream side sites offer a great view. We camped at Rose Creek Family Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Rose Creek Family Campground

Are you affiliated with Rose Creek Family Campground ?