The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina

415 Wallace Fork Rd
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina 27870

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $45.00

Excellent for an overnight stop off I-95. Nearby to shopping and restaurants. All cement sites, no rocks or sand! Sites are a bit close... other than that, a great campground. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Travel Trailer.

D4

PTB

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

Site pads;

Good for satellite;

Excellent cell service;

Clean;

Quiet. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

D10

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $30.00

We use this campground for an overnight stop while traveling to Myrtle Beach N.C. from north western part of Va. the pull through sites are easy in and out and we don't need to unhook. The pool and hot tub are nice for unwinding and the bathroom facilities are spotless. The staff have always been very friendly. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Travel Trailer.

Overnight pull thru

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $38.00

This is our 4th stop here and we find this a very nice park. The office staff was very friendly. Sites are level with space between each and many have gazebos between them. All hookups worked well. The wifi worked OK, but did get slow when the park is busy. The park was very quiet although we did hear a train during the night, but it was not real close and we did have all our windows open. Interior roads are in good condition and easy to navigate. The pool was very clean and well maintained. Trash is picked up at our site every morning. They also allow coach washing. Directv and Verizon also work well here. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

P2
Concrete, Gravel

There is plenty of shopping 2 miles north on Rt. 95 in Roanoke Rapids including Walmart Superstore, Tractor Supply, Harbor Freight, Ollie's Outlet, and Big Lots.

Featured Campgrounds Near The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

I'm unsure how this place receives such rave reviews other than it's convenient for overnight travels with full hookups. We secured a site ahead of time and, upon arrival, decided we did not want a gravel site but rather a pad. Moving to a pad site we found out the 50 amp didn't work and 30 amp was blowing with just one AC unit. Although the office initially tried to help, they eventually told us we just had to move. When I went up to the office to ask if we could move over a few sites they said, "we are booked". The head guy gave me two options for moving and then, while we were working on the coach, the one site was taken. My husband eventually got the 30 amp to work but only to run one unit but we could live with that. Many longtime contractors at this place; not much room to walk a dog, trash on the ground, the pool was dark and green; basically this place needs some love. There is a small dog park but people refuse to pickup after their pups when it's convenient to do so and that's not the fault of the park but the fault of the people. It fit our immediate needs to camp while traveling north but we will not be back. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

D9

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

Nice level easy access site. Quiet. Great overnight stop. Good spacing between campers. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

O6

D&E

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $38.00

We stayed here last year for 1 night and stopped here again this year on our annual trip south. Very easy in and out and conveniently located off interstate 95. This is a very nice, clean campground. Sites are either gravel or concrete pull thru. Spacious sites with conveniently located hook-ups. Very quite place with many seasonal campers that were friendly. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this campground to anyone traveling the interstate 95 corridor. I will return here. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Fifth Wheel.

P 8

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $38.00

Have used this facility as a stop over point heading south and returning to PA. Decent facility with full service sites. Reasonable rate with Good Sams discount. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

D12

Near interstate 95.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $35.00

This is a good stopover for one night, about 1 mile off I-95. It was surprisingly busy when we were there; the office said they had a lot of contract workers staying one month at a time. The sites were level and many were on a concrete pad; a few were gravel. The sites are close together but are almost all pull-throughs so very convenient for large rigs with a towed vehicle. We noted that the restrooms only had a few toilets each which was surprising given the number of campsites. Perhaps most who stay here use their own facilities as the sites are full hookup. The restrooms and showers were very clean. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

D-9

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $38.00

Stayed here overnight while on the way south. Easy access of I95 but far enough away from interstate that it is very quiet. Level pull thru sites. Shopping and dining nearby. Check in was quick and easy. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

D12
Concrete, Gravel

Walmart, decent collection of chain eating establishments 3 miles north of RV park.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $38.00

The staff was nice; however, the site was not satisfactory because it was not level and the water spigot was at ground level with no on/off handle. I had to use channel pliers to cut the water on and off. I called the office requesting a change in sites but was informed that there were no vacancies. I asked whether there was knowledge that this site was uneven and was told yes. I wish I had been informed about this prior to making payment and I could have made a decision one way or the other. We were a little startled when an orange cone was placed at the entrance to the site upon our arrival which raised a warning flag for us. Cable should be added to this site because it was the same price as the other sites with cable. I knew this when I made the reservation. The site should have been cleared of paper and other items such as a discarded water hose with a spigot. If I stayed here again, I would be more specific as to my requirements for a site. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

P40

There are many business and eating establishments at exit 173 off of I95 North.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $35.00

This is a great stop over when traveling I-95 between Florida & New York. Easy access to I-95 but far enough away behind rows of trees to eliminate road noise. Clean level FHU sites with pool, hot tub, laundry and dog park all at a very reasonable price. The wife & schnauzer both like it. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

P6
Concrete, Grass

All we ever do is relax in the pool & hot tub after a day of driving the Interstate. The schnauzer goes to the dog park to romp.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $30.00

Great option for a quick overnight. As we drove up, it lacked curb appeal and looked like a big parking lot. However, as you enter you see that there is in fact some landscaping, a nice little heated pool and a very nice bathouse. Office hours are 9-5 so if you arrive past 5, you have to choose your own site from a map and either put money in an envelope or pay in the morning. There is a no-frills option with no cable (and antenna did not pick up much) and no concrete pad. Our site was a bit off-level and took some fiddling to level up. Wifi was poor in the evening unless you sat outside office, but improved overnight. Rate was very reasonable, and we would definitely stay here again. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $30.00

There had been a lot of rain, and the first site they gave us was flooded. I'm not complaining about that,; we ran through torrential rain on the way there. We were told to take one that wasn't, so we took our choice. There is no shade whatsoever here. The hookups are in the wrong places. If I wanted to hook up the holding tank, the end of the trailer would be out in the road even with both lengths of hose. As it was, we pulled up in the morning long enough to dump tanks. The water faucet is at the end of a hose that comes from a hole in the ground. I've never seen a hookup like that before in over 10,000 miles and 4 years of camping. The water itself was OK. I was glad to have a filter, just in case. There is a gas station real close to the park which is nice. Bottom Line: OK for a one night stand. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $34.00

This is a very nice park that we've stayed at before. Convenient to rt 95 and good roads to the park and in the park. Very clean park with a nice pool, although we did not use it. All pull through sites with picnic tables and full hook ups. Wifi worked good at our site and there are very few trees so satellite worked good. Cable has local channels and some cable channels. We definitely will stay here again. We camped at The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads in a Motorhome.

P3
Fire Ring, Patio

Featured Campgrounds Near The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads

Are you affiliated with The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads ?