Cross Creek Camping Resort

• Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Arcade Games Arcade Games yes
  • Live Entertainment Live Entertainment yes

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $50.00

Overpriced. Unpaved sloping sites. Small dog park. Very smoke filled from mostly unattended campfires-not recommended for anyone with allergies or breathing problems. Clean grounds and shower/restrooms. Internet rarely worked. No cable. Pool was small for the number of sites. Charge for guests even if only on your rented site. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Obstacles

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $34.00

I understand that folks with kids and grandkids want a place that has plenty to do but it's just my husband and I and our three dogs. We need and prefer a large and more private location. Their sites are way too small and unless you're with a group, it's just way too crowded for us. They also do not take requested sites when reserving and maybe that's normal but I've never had that happen before. They were friendly, clean, quiet and convenient but we probably won't visit again. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Outer perimeter

Lots of things to do and see in the area. Farmers market just up the road, Alum Creek State Park, shopping and dining within reasonable distances.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $44.00

Beautifully landscaped high end resort across street from state park. Stores, restaurants nearby. Very attentive staff took particular care to make sure we had a couple of nominee sites with south exposure for satellite TV. drove around to inspect sites; some appeared not to be level. One we selected was fine. Showers had curtains, not doors. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $41.00

Very clean well maintained park with lots of kid activities. Lot of permanent / seasonal sites with golf cart use in abundance. Sites are grass with gravel parking. Weekend band playing at pavilion. Propane and firewood available with a well-stocked store. Free boat ramps nearby at State Park on Alum Creek Lake. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Lots of shopping 6 miles away on US 36 near Delaware.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $60.00

The rate is actually $59 during the week & $63 during the weekend, so I split the difference. We got a "big rig" site and it was beautiful, large, level, with a nice patio, lovely landscaping, nice shade tree, table and fire ring, right on the corner next to the office. Couldn't ask for a better site. No cable here, but good secure WiFi and ok over-air tv service. Nice and quiet and they had a number of ad/kid activities. All that said, very expensive. Had I known there was a state park right across the street, I would have gone there, I'm sure the price was probably half and we don't use all the "extras". We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Check out the American Whistle Factory!

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $52.00

Had to make last minutes reservation, and person helped us find a pull through for only 3 nights even though they had a 4 night minimum for holiday weekends (We were not there on a weekend, but last night was Thursday, which was first night for 4 nighters). Park seems to have more permanents sites, some of which are very nice and some of which are getting junky. We had a problem with a nearby site blasting music most of the evening, talking loud, and singing. It did stop before 11PM but was annoying as we could even hear it over the TV in our coach. This went on each night. We spoke to a security person after the first night but nothing was done. I spoke to a person on the offending site but was ignored. This is against their rules as it is for most RV parks and is just basic camper consideration for your neighbors. We won't go back there since it is another park that has lots of rules that are not enforced. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $35.00

I stayed at this campground just for one night on my way from Michigan to North Carolina. This is a full-service, full amenities campground. There's a pool, I think there were tennis courts, play areas, a beautiful walking trail and a real check in building with some camping necessities and I believe even some light food. Check in was accommodating. They took me to my site and told me to let them know if I needed anything. The site was very unlevel so I called the office and asked if I could be moved to a more level site. Instead they came and helped me level my trailer. They said that of the sites that they had available that was about the best they could do. I did get an off-season discount of $35. This was higher than most of the places I stayed on my trip for off-season rates, but given what they had to offer and their overhead it was appropriate. They had full hook ups, as well as Wi-Fi. I think they had cable but I didn't use it. I was able to bring in lots of local channels. One of the things I like the best was their long nature walk. It goes into the woods around the campground, and was a good half hour walk and was a great start to the day before we got on the road again. The sites were very close together. It looked as though they were putting up a big Christmas display which made it kind of fun. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

Fantastic independent park north of Columbus. Was real convenient for us for two nights, as we were visiting a friend in the OSU heart hospital. Wish we could have stayed longer! So much to do on site that we never got to take advantage of. The staff and facilities that we did experience were top notch! We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $38.00

Probably the nicest campground we have ever stayed in after nearly 40 years of RVing. It has won "National ARVC Campground of the Year" four times and it's easy to see why. Rural in nature, it has excellent wifi, over the air TV channels (about 15-20), well-maintained and plenty to do. If you're in this area, you won't be disappointed. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Pavers

Columbus Zoo is probably the biggest attraction around. Never realized that Columbus is a city that is bigger than Cleveland, Cincinnati and even Louisville (although Louisville has a statisical area that is bigger). Beautiful lake nearby with all amenities (Lake Alum). Well stocked store and bicycle (both 2 and 4 wheel versions), golf cart rentals available. Plenty to do inside the campground.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $40.00

This is a real nice park. Staff went way beyond good customer service. Even let us pick out our site. Nice large site - utilities worked well. Wifi was typically slow. Appears about half are permanent sites but are all nicely landscaped without all the "stuff" that you often see. Was nice and quiet too. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $50.00

This was our second time to stay here. It is a great, clean campground in a quiet setting and easily accessible. We stayed in one of the long premium pull through sites near the entrance - the site is level and easy to get in and out. Nearby is a wonderful state park with all sorts of facilities, a lake, and a large clean off-leashdog park. Easy to get into Columbus. We stayed in a 45 foot motorhome and would stay there again. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $48.00

Stopped in for a last minute overnight stay. A busy park on the weekend....every employee we met was customer focused and pleasant. Our site at the back of the park had plenty of room, was clean and enjoyable. Will definitely stay here again. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

This is a big parking lot kind of campground. Theres really no charm or views or anything. The restrooms were made out of small Dutch barn type sheds so very small and not air conditioned. I was surprised that there were only 2 restroom locations in the park. WIFI rarely worked. The only location available for us was just water and electric and it looks like a lot of the sites are like that, no sewer connection. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

jc2

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $48.00

Basically a nicely organized park, clean, average wifi, helpful office folks. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $52.00

Excellent access to Columbus. Nice RV park but almost fulll of local seasonals, perhaps live ins who take up most of the better spaces. We booked a big rig site because we had never been here before and with our 42 ft coach & toad wanted to get adequate. The person on the phone was not helpful about the sites, told me to look at their site map online when I called. I did not have that accessible at the moment so I booked the big rig site which she assured us was level. It was note, it was on a hill, the sites adjacent were occupied by people staying for the season it appeared. We were able to level but could have used another 50 amp site that would have been level. People 2 sites down from us had several enclosed in a fence outside, the dogs that yipped and barked all day and night. Very annoying. The second day I stopped at the office to complain and the people did take their dogs inside. Lots of amenities for families, pool, etc.. A few park models that are sold out immediately. Tight narrow roads around. Laundry was clean. Many golf carts and vehicles per space and they are often alongside the narrow roads blocking access, one has to stop and beep the horn or ask that they move. Seems the park could do better at that but if the spaces are occupied as they were during our stay, not much will change. If we visit here again we will know to use their site map first. We camped at Cross Creek Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Shopping malls, restaurants, Alum Creek State Park with hiking trails. Easy access to Columbus.

Evergreen Park

Dundee, Ohio

Berkshire Lake Campground

Galena, Ohio

Cardinal Center Campground

Marengo, Ohio

Are you affiliated with Cross Creek Camping Resort ?