Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA

Lake Mllton, Ohio 44429

• Beach Beach yes
  • Boating Boating yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $45.00

We were here for just one Saturday night. It was a pull thru site with full hookups, just lined up in a grassy field. No frills. Lots of families seem to like coming here, and it was okay for an overnight stop, but we wouldn't go out of our way to come back. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

Convenient to I-76, but not much road noise. Back-in sites are noisier. Lots of seasonals, but everyone seemed friendly enough. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Motorhome.

Not much here, but Youngstown is very close. Downtown Youngstown looks like it has undergone recent renovation, with several interesting shops and restaurants. Our favorite was Jimmy's Italian Bistro. Giant Eagle supermarket has a great selection of products.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $55.00

Very friendly and secure, multiple things to do for the family. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

I just started camping at Green Acres this year, and we love it there. The owners are wonderful and so helpful with anything you may need. There is so much to do, always something planned for the kids, it is most definitely kid and family oriented. There is a café on site which is great for any meal you want. They have a wonderful blue lake for swimming with large inflatables that everyone loves, a nice big play ground, 2 pavilions for entertainment such as bingo, DJ, bands, crafts and so much more. This is definitely the park you want to take your family to for great camping. I have camped at more then 10 camp grounds in the NE area and Green Acres is by far the best, not just for the greatness of the owners but the grounds are kept up, always mowed never see any garbage laying on the grounds, great fishing lake, wonderful camp store, very clean rest rooms (with hot water), nice laundry facilities, a sand beach for swimming. I honestly can not say enough GOOD things about this camp ground. It also has very large pull thrus for those BIG motor homes. Easy access off interstate 76 and 80. Close to major stores. You can rent life jackets, golf carts, bikes, paddle boats, canoes, campers, & cabins just about anything you may want. You wont be disappointed to come and camp at Green Acres. I'm sure not. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

This camping resort is wonderful for kids and adults alike. The new owners made us feel at home and were very visible during our stay to make sure we were enjoying it. They were constantly working to make the grounds safe and enjoyable. There are so many fun activities for kids, and our seven-year-old daughter cannot wait to return. Although we have a camper, I used the bathrooms, and they were very clean. The office was always open and service was prompt. They have a rental key available to enter the grounds and carefully monitor all guests entering and leaving. The new cafe serves tasty food at reasonable prices, and the grounds were peaceful and scenic for relaxation. As for the kids' activities, my daughter enjoyed a huge, modern looking playground, golf cart rentals, an always inflated jumping pillow, a man-made, pristine, blue lake with huge inflatables and life jacket rentals. She also participated in crafts for kids each day and was able to fish in another lake on the property. The owners also offer entertainment on weekends such as DJ's, live bands, Bingo, and hayrides. There was always plenty to do during our stay. This is an up and coming campground that I plan to return to frequently. We often stay at resorts such as Jellystone that offer fun activities for kids and families, and this campground offers a lot of resort fun at a reasonable price, which, I believe, will only become better. The owners are working on plans for mini golf to open in 2018 and told me they have other plans for the future as well. I can't wait to see what they do next, and I can't imagine anyone being disappointed in their stay. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

There is a great pizza place nearby that delivers called Giovani's.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

We travel a lot as full timers so we have stayed in many parks. Ohio seems to be lacking decent campgrounds. Until finding Green Acres Lake, we had only found 1 park in Ohio that we actually enjoyed staying at. It seems most Ohio parks are crowded, unfriendly, and filled with drunk campers and unruly kids. This park is clean, quiet, and well run. I highly recommend this park. We are even considering staying for a full season next year as finding such a nice park is difficult in this area. Staff is friendly, helpful and pleasant to do business with. What we found very refreshing is that they actually enforce their rules. That is probably why it is such a pleasant place to camp. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

Look, I can see the appeal of this camp during the summer - I can imagine kids running around, playing in the park and the water. I'm okay that there's no internet or cable - it's camping after all. When we visited in late spring, it had been raining so the grass was long and there was standing water all over. And the mosquitoes were really bad. I imagine a lot of that goes away during the summer. The bathrooms were horrible. They were cement and old. The women's room only had one small light working. The showers looked worse than Orange is the New Black. They were unusable in the morning - it had rained the night before and the women's room had 2 inches of standing water in 3/4 of it. We stayed here on the 1st night of a 20 day camping trip - it was by far the worst location that we stayed in while in the US and Canada. I would never stay here again. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring

Poor Conditions

Avoid at all costs

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $45.00

The owners are very friendly and do everything they can to make it a pleasant stay. They are doing a great deal to fix up the campground and making it more family oriented and appealing. The swimming lake is beautiful and kept very clean with a large blow up slide. There are many different activities for families and children. The sites are gravel, large PTL with FHU. They have done many improvements in just the last year. Close to interstate with easy on/off access. We have stayed here twice and will be returning in the spring. An all round great place to stay. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Pull through area

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $45.00

Great stop for those travelling I80 or 76. We travel in a 41 foot class A coach towing a full-size Ram pickup. The pull through sites are plenty lon enough to leave the tow vehicle hooked up. In fact our site was so long that we could have parked two of our units on it. The park is very clean with lots of amenities, including fun stuff for children. The owners are very helpful and welcoming. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Motorhome.

Very easy exit and re-entry to I 80.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $75.00

We Stopped for an overnight stay. Myself, husband and our two girls along with our dog. We decided to stop while on our way home from our vacation for an overnight stay. Had seen signs along the highway. Coming into the park the roads suck with potholes. Went into the office to pay for a site for the night. The gentleman in the office was arguing with another gentleman over something. The lady behind the counter was a bit uptight while talking my money. They escorted us to our site. The pull thru sites are uneven and no shade what so ever. The swimming lake they have is nasty, and had geese and duck crap all over the place in the water. Only plus side was they had a band in the pavilion that night. We got nickeled and dimed for every little thing and rude staff and can barely understand either of them. As it is was and the flying drone is unacceptable. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Pull Thru Site

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Highly suggest go to another campground to stay overnight or even for the weekend. I don't highly recommend it all and neither does my family.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $40.00

This is our second time we stayed at Green Acres Lake Park. We come for our school reunion. The sites are nice and clean. Water, sewer and electric are located in the right place. We have been RVing for 20 years. They have a super great service (run out of propane at 11pm and they delivered full tank to our trailer). Super entertainment that I have never seen in any other campground, plus they have a chipping area for this old retired golfer. The owners are hard working and good people. Easy access to the highway and just one mile from the Lake Milton (with great fishing). By the way, there is a private 10 acre fishing lake inside the property plus the nicest swimming lake with sandy beach we have ever seen in a campground. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

It is close to Amish County and many wineries.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $45.00

We've traveled everywhere in the mainland US. Green Acres is by far one of the nicest campgrounds. The grounds are well maintained and clean. We recommend the park to family and friends. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $30.00

I really enjoyed this campsite, and I will be returning back in August 2016 before returning back to Las Vegas, NV. The staff was very friendly and professional. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand, Grass, Pavers

Sunny Open, Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $40.00

We stayed a total 8 nights (4 in May and 4 in June). We were delighted with the new slag, level, large pull-through site. Very accessible to Routes 76 and 80. Owners are very friendly, hard working, knowledgeable and helpful. Great place for kids to play and have fun. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Austintown has everything you might need. It has a wonderful 911 Memorial. Highly rec. visiting it.

Wineries right up the road.

So much to see and in Canton, Pres. McKinley's Library and Museum; Cleveland, Lakeview Cemetery in Cleveland, Warther Museum in Dover, Ohio.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $40.00

I love Green Acres Lake Park. The new owners are nice and friendly. They made so many improvements to the park and it's looking great. My kids love the new waterslide on the swimming lake, my wife loves the café, and the food there is delicious. The park is nice and clean, bathrooms clean, showers clean. Our site was well kept in the overnight section and everything worked very well. They have activities for all ages. When we are at Green Acres we have the best vacation. This park for me is a 5 star park. I recommend it for everybody. We camped at Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA

Are you affiliated with Lake Milton / Berlin Lake KOA ?