Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA

Perrysburg, Ohio

24787 Luckey Road
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $38.00

I'm surprised this property keeps the KOA affiliation. The interior roads are in terrible condition - dirt with some large stones and many holes. Although we requested a site with no trees we had to have a branch cut in order to clear one slide. This would be OK for a one night stop but I wouldn't plan on any longer stay. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Motorhome.

Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $46.00

We have used this as an overnight stop on trips east before, but will be checking into other options for future trips east. The roads in the campground had large holes to dodge and were extremely dusty. Our site was level and the power and water worked as they should. No issues with our EMS during our stay. We didn't hook up to the sewer so we used the restrooms. The restrooms were dirty and shabby. There was plenty of hot water but the shower was dingy and dirty. The toilets were dirty and smelly. It may be because we were there on a Sunday night and they weren't cleaned over the weekend but for a KOA that's not an excuse. There were several run down looking seasonals nearby. The pool closed at 8pm which seemed awfully early for July, so the kids didn't have much time to enjoy the water after we arrived. I don't think we'll be back here again. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

First, the good stuff. Staff is new as of 3 weeks ago. Very nice people, but still getting the hang of things. Spaces were adequate size. Bad stuff - the internal roads are terrible, full of ruts and potholes. Very difficult driving in. We only stayed one night, so it was ok. Wouldn't be a place we'd spend a lot of time in, although Perrysburg is kind of interesting. Very good cable, but wifi was not so good. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $52.00

The good things about the park were the staff and proximity to the interstate. Our site was also pretty level, but the roads inside the park were not good. When we arrived we were led to our site and told that there may not be power because of a problem. When I checked we did have power, but found out shortly afterwards that the water was out for the campground. It took a couple hours for the water to be restored to a pressure above a drip. The restrooms/showers were completely outdated and filthy. It looked as if they had not been cleaned in days. If we had not driven 10 hours that day already we would have asked for a refund and driven to another campground. Only stayed one night and will not return in future. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $52.00

We have stayed here for 1 or 2 nights a few times over the past 10 years. Nothing has been upgraded in those years. Upon arrival this time our electric failed. Then on the day we left there was no water. The driveways are full of potholes and were full of rain water when we were there. Owner is very nice but needs to spend some money here. It is a convenient stopover off I-80/90. We used the fenced dog park which was small with the bag post empty. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Middlegrounds dog park in Toledo. Marcos pizza delivery was very good. Granny's Kitchen in nearby Woodville not too bad for breakfast.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $40.00

The roads are in terrible condition with deep holes and vertical ruts. The restrooms are old, small and dirty. A toilet in both the men's and women's restroom leaked from the bottom, telling me that sewer water was getting on the floor of the restroom. Only good thing about this park was the staff. They were very helpful. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $34.00

We were harassed by members of a youth baseball team that was staying in the park. They threw water bottles at our RV at 11pm then ran past banging on our unit at midnight. I complained to management and was told that kids will be kids, and that they are leaving anyway. Not a satisfactory answer to me. The restrooms and showers were filthy, also thanks to the ball team. Very muddy sites after heavy rains. We were very disappointed. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $42.00

Stayed just for one day and night. Staff friendly and accommodating. Quiet and peaceful, our site tucked in the back where it's wooded, no satellite but cable! Loved the fact that we had a concrete patio with nice table (not wood). Super long site with lots of side yard, close to Walmart, Target, n other stores n restaurants. Pet friendly, walked our dog and enjoyed talking to our neighbors. Easy access to 80!!! Would definitely return! We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

6 mi away--lots of shopping and dining options

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

This is a really pretty park. We only stayed on an overnight stop, so I really can't say too much about it. We did have a little wooded walk to take our dog on. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $43.00

This is a good campground for an overnight stay . Pull thru site was adequate length and level. Staff was helpful, picking up, filling and delivering our propane tank to the campsite. The restroom could use updating. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $41.00

Stoney Ridge/Toledo KOA, Perrysburg, Ohio This KOA campground is not exactly a good representative for the brand. It is a mix of back-in and pull-through sites, some with full hook-ups, some with water and electricity, some dry, and some tent sites. There is a dump station on site, and they sell propane. There is a small pool that is open seasonally. Trash pick-up on site several times daily. The back-in sites with 200 and 300 numbers are back-to-back with shared utility pedestals and the back end of the site. The sites are narrow gravel/soil and not very level. They are very close together, so there is not much chance of privacy when outside. Roads are gravel with lots of holes - holes that holds rainwater for days. Access to the back-in sites can be a problematic because of the right-angle lay-out and narrow roads. The pull-through sites are much better - long enough for big rigs, and they seem fairly level. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Ample shopping and restaurants in nearby Perrysburg (6 miles). Toledo Botanical Gardens is nice and free as is the Art Museum.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $47.00

I didn't have access to my computer and had to rely upon RVParky on my smartphone. This mediocre at best campground had a positive review which it didn't deserve. One of the shabbiest KOA's I have been to. Rutted roads, not very level site, and an electrical pole so poorly designed that I almost could not plug in my 30amp line. For this price I expect much better. The restrooms were clean, but old and worn with some stalls with doors that would not close fully. To position my trailer close enough to the sewer connection to reach with my 15 foot hose I almost could not get my 25 foot water hose to the spigot, but just managed to do so. Wifi is free but very weak and, in my opinion, not worth using (I have the option since my IPad can function on the cellular phone line). We stayed one night and would not return to this RV park in the future, and it made me question the value of being a KOA member. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Get an extra 25 foot water line.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $42.00

We were only in the park one night but it was not a good experience. The bathrooms were run down and dirty. The roads had ruts in them from last winter. There were a lot of full-timers who didn't observe quiet hours. One party left at 4:10 in the morning. If people living in the park and working don't observe the quiet times, why should anyone else. I wouldn't stay in this park again. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $34.00

Not quite up to normal KOA expectations. Sites were gravel and many needed a new application of gravel. Entire park was level--interior roads pocked with mud holes. Perhaps later in the summer, when rainy season subsides, would be a more pleasant environment. Staff were friendly an helpful. Park about half-full. Satisfactory for an overnight stay. Sites big enough that we didn't have to un-hook. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Fully satisfactory for an overnight stop. Just a few miles from the Ohio Turnpike.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $34.00

Staff is friendly but the whole campground needs lots of deferred maintenance. Nice washing laundry room. Surprised it will pass KOA inspection. OK for overnight but wouldn't call it a destination park. Close to the interstate in an area where there aren't a lot of parks. We camped at Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA

Are you affiliated with Toledo East / Stony Ridge KOA ?