Tree Haven Campground

Westerville, Ohio

Longitude: -82.8218320012093

PhoenixFun

This is a nice campground surrounded by corn fields. Many trees fill the campground, which provide much shade. We were welcomed by friendly staff. Verizon phones were able to get a strong 4g signal. Good Wi-Fi when working, but not a reliable service. Campground is about 10 min. from major highway. Park allowed mail/package delivery. Many campers were long term, and these RV’s appeared really rough, which presented a negative look on the park. Buildings and campsites can use much TLC. If you pick a site without full dump service, a wagon comes around on Wednesday’s to empty your tanks at no charge. We camped at Tree Haven Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Patriot04

This is a nice country RV park half of which is tucked in the woods and the other half surrounded by cornfield with a few trees. The transient part is out front in the field. There are 14 pull through sites a couple of which are 50 amp. Narrow but long and level. During our stay there were only 4 other campers so it was quiet and peaceful. The owner is nice. Facilities are somewhat rustic but clean. Small pool. They do not accept credit cards. Cash and check only but the price was right. This is about 4 miles off a major road but easily accessible. We liked it. Would definitely stay here again. Just a basic no frills park. We camped at Tree Haven Campground in a Motorhome.

Ross1

Tree Haven is a nice, clean campground. Large lots, 50amp available. The staff was friendly and helpful. We use the facilities in our coach so I don't know about the park facilities. Lots were clean and kept trimmed. Free WI-FI is nice. When checking in we found there was free coffee and popcorn in the office. Overall, nice family campground...and also quiet. We camped at Tree Haven Campground in a Motorhome.

garyclarke324

This campground has many permanent residence with a few sites available for travelers. I agree with everything the previous posts stated about the attitudes of the owners. Baths and showers were not bad (sign inside states to keep showers to 5 minutes). We decided to tent camp for a change and the corner site they gave us was great. They have a variety of extra charges, so read them carefully ($5/day for AC or electric heater use). Overall, not a bad experience. We camped at Tree Haven Campground in a Tent.

Scudman

Mostly permanents here when we were here in June 08. Narrow inside roads and trees were not trimmed for big rigs. People are nice enough. Wi-Fi is free. Laundry is one washer, one dryer. $1.50 ea. Pay at the office. Not much to do here and it is pretty far off the main roads. We camped at Tree Haven Campground in a Motorhome.

hojo70

My wife and I drove though this campground on 9/7/2005 to check it out since it was only 7 miles from my house. We passed an entrance sign that stated vehicles need to stop if checking in. We cruised through the front entrance slowly not seeing anyone in plain sight, we werent checking in - just briefly looking around. About 5 minutes later I spot an obese 60-something year old woman hauling a$$ in a golf cart behind us emphatically waving her fists. I stoppped thinking that I must have run someones dog over or something. She proceeded to read me the riot act for not stopping and checking in at the front desk. I apologized and told her I must have mis-understood the sign and that we weren't actually staying, but just passing through to evaluate the grounds. She said she didnt care and ordered me to turn around and follow her back. Once all the way back to the entrance, she immediately turned around and said "OK go look", leaving me to wonder what the point was of returning. I asked her if she had a map of the campground and she replied "not a chance". Not sure what that meant but we proceeded back into the campground. My wife judges the quality of a campground by the cleanliness of the bathrooms, and when I let her out to investigate, she returned with a disgusted look on her face holding her nose told me "theres no possible way". Not sure whats going on with this campground but the ownership is fairly rude, and the campground and facilities were not very clean. I would definitely recommend finding another campground in the area and save yourself the pure agony. We camped at Tree Haven Campground in a Tent Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Tree Haven Campground?