Lucky Star Casino and RV Park

Concho, Oklahoma

Recent Rate: $1 10/2013

Johnson's

As previously noted, it's hard to find fault with free. Casino is north of I-40, El Reno exit, on highway 81. Sites are on a first come first serve basis. We did call about a half hour before our arrival and Casino security let us know how many sites were available. The Casino also allows over night parking in the lot if a full hookup site is not available. All full hookup sites are pull-in or back-in. Felt very safe as security is constantly visible and on patrol. No charge for the sites, but go into the Casino and register with the Security office. We suggest parking with the bedroom toward the Casino if possible as there is some highway 81 noise at night. Sites slope away from parking lot but easy to level. Strong AT&T and Verizon LTE. There is a restaurant in the Casino but be aware that the menu is limited and the area is open to the Casino complete with smoking. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Maudeen

Can you say full hookups for FREE? This small area just adjacent to the parking lot of the Lucky Star Casino has water/electric/sewer for no cost. They ask you to limit your stay to 3-4 days, and that's more than reasonable. They assume you will spend money at the Casino. Maintenance and security staff were very friendly and since we stayed there only a few months after the deadly tornado in adjacent El Reno, they told us if a tornado warning was in effect they'd come and knock on our door so we could go to the safer area in the Casino itself for shelter. The spaces are VERY close together but the fifth wheeler next to was able use it's pull out. No room for our awning though, but enough room for a few chairs. The parking lot lights were a bit bright and there was some highway noise, but nothing jarring. And definitely worth the drive about seven miles north of El Reno/I-40 to stay either overnight or for a few days. We would definitely stay again. Get there early in the afternoon to assure yourself a spot!! We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Aussie Gap Year

Full hook up (50 amp) , 24 hour security, complimentary $10 gambling vouchers, free coffee and soda, great restaurant, fantastic staff and a room with a view all for $0. Granted the RV parking is at the edge of the car park and we were a little concerned at first that the noise of the traffic may have bothered us but it certainly didn't. The car park is big enough and it was cold enough that the patrons for the casino parked close to the front doors! We stayed a total of 4 nights because a snow storm hit the area on the second day and with the roads being icy so we weren't keen to move. The staff at the casino were very understanding with the security staff popping by to make sure we were OK each morning. We would definitely recommend staying here for an overnight stop. Make sure you try the Indian taco at the casino restaurant. It is delicious! Like another reviewer. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

tomman

Date of Stay:

Free is good. Simple back in sites with full hook up. Need to watch if you need sewer as hook ups are between units so one side is fine other needs a lot of sewer hose. The casino gives you $10 for getting a players card. The food was great, and there was lots of it. For a stop over you can't do wrong. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

huntram

It is on the edge of the parking lot of the casino, but in our 5th wheel that means you are looking out at a field, so that is OK. FREE 50 amp, free hookups. The water and sewer are down in a "manhole", so I just filled up and used my pump. I emptied my gray only when I left, but I could have left it hooked up. The 50 amp was spot on! Oh, did I mention it was FREE, as are the soda's and coffee and tea (including sweet tea) that are self serve in the casino. We are small gamblers, but the wife and I won $106.00, got free soft drinks, and did I mention the camp site was FREE! We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

phyllen

We could not believe this deal. Free campsite. When we asked how long we could stay, was told no limit. There appears to be at least two older rigs that are actually living here FREE! No campsite charge, no utilities - FREE. There is security constantly driving around the parking lot. Each person is given a $10 voucher for the slots to be used THAT day. On Monday's both get another one. On Tuesday, the woman. On Wednesday if over age 55 both get one. On Thursday, the man. Casino sits on a hill surrounded by open fields. Can get quite windy. Again, what a deal! We will be staying 5 days and return if in the area. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Wandering Wishnies

Free 50 amp full hookup site at Lucky Star Casino. Gravel back in off parking lot, about 75 yards from casino entrance. And when you register they give you a $10 free play voucher. What's not to like? We would return. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jim & Vic

Parking lot camping with hook-ups. No restrooms or showers. Nice FREE stop-over (not counting the casino). We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Kent and Margaret

The camping is free here like it is in many other casinos along I-40 so I will compare it to some of the others. The hookups were very good and the 50 AMP electricity was spot on. The parking spot compared to others could stand to be upgraded from its gravel and rotting railroad ties to pavement. I say this because if you spend money in the casino like most do, the camping may not be free at all. We would stay here again. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

weighit

This is a parking lot with full hook ups for approx 10 rigs. There were 4 rigs that appear to have been there for longer than a few days. The sites are gravel, level and free!! You do need to register in the casino so they know who is there, but it was a good overnight stop. The 50 amp power and water pressure was good and the sewer worked. Did I mention it was FREE? I had to put a figure in the nightly rate, but it was free. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

EssexBob

I reviewed this place last year, and I know others stay there because I saw them. It is still free, and there are full hook-ups, including 50 amp/sewer/water. The casino itself has matured, from a small-time one with old, used machines, to updated, so the parking lot was much more full. The RV sites are clean, well-patrolled, and pretty level gravel, separated by RxR ties, and alternating back-in/pull-in. An easy 10 miles North of I-20, at exit 125. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

EssexBob

When I was looking for a place for the Albuquerque-to-Tunica drive, I looked around Oklahoma City (half-way), and found this place in the "Casino Camping" book. It is 10 spots at one end of the parking lot, of a smallish Indian Casino. Though there is no shade, there is a picnic table, all the hook-ups, you have to pull in or back in (your choice), it's a first-come first served basis, and they ask that you gamble (since they don't charge for the stay). It is patrolled by casino security, and is only 8 miles north (exit 125) of I-40. When we stopped there was one other RV(36 ft), and we have a 45 foot w/toad (just unhooked after I pulled in, and left it next to coach). I couldn't believe it, and still can't. I consider this the "find" of the summer (we've spent 3 months at casinos), and wish everyone to know about such a nice place. Between your spot and the highway is a beautiful lawn, which our Border Collie was very appreciative of (for frisbee; best of the summer). There is also a garbage can at each site. The sites are pretty flat, and the casino is about 200 feet away. There is a small restaurant in the casino. We camped at Lucky Star Casino and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Osage Hills State Park

Pawhuska, Oklahoma

Elk Creek RV Park

Elk City, Oklahoma

Elk Run RV Park

Elk City, Oklahoma

Hargus RV Park

Clinton, Oklahoma

Are you affiliated with Lucky Star Casino and RV Park?