Mustang Run RV Park

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

11528 West 1-40 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73099

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no

Ask fellow campers about "Mustang Run RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $44.00

Office personal was friendly and knew the area. A lot of road noise. I 40 only about 350 ft. from edge of park. Very quick and easy check in process and the hookup went quickly without any issues. The roads in the park were cement. Site was cement. Mostly level. Satellite friendly. Had cable TV but we didn't use it. Many OTA channels. Wi-Fi was fair most of the time. Verizon worked well. Had dog park. Showers and Rest rooms were neat and clean. Laundry room was neat and clean. Picnic table in good shape. No Fire ring. Pool was closed for the season. Garbage picked up at site. Has three underground storm shelters. Hard to exit service road if you are heading towards Interstate. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

The Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum and Oklahoma National Memorial (scene of the 1995 federal building bombing) are must sees. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $45.00

We stay here while visiting our son. Lots are level, roads easy to navigate. It's right off of I-40, convenient to shopping and restaurants. The down side is that it is extremely noisy due to the amount of highway traffic. This is a good place to stop for a couple of days. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $45.00

Nice clean park with roomy pull thru sites - plenty of room for out 40 ft MH and toad. But that is the extent of the good comment from us - A LOT of road noise from I-40 (about a football field from freeway) OK for overnight if you don't mind the noise but we were booked for 3 nights. Called 6 months in advance for 2 spaces together..... when arrived were told there was 4 spaces between us but they can move us and the best they could do was one space between us .... OK so we pulled into the assigned spaces and before we hooked up the RV in the space between us left so went to the office and asked if we could move into that spot... was told no he might come back... he never did .... every time went to office had to call a phone number because no one there. Has a nice dog area but never dumped the poo basket or cut the grass the whole time we were there. Sorry but we were not happy campers. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $45.00

Park is extremely clean and well set up. Wide smooth level cement streets and campsites. Easy to get into each campsite. Sites are both pull-thru and back-in and with roomy plush grass area for each site. Easy access to hookups. No trees, so excellent satellite access. Great service. Moderate Sprint and ATT reception. Three underground cement storm shelters in RV parking area. Will absolutely recommend to others. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

Note: Sonic Drive-in practically next door with thick delicious shakes!

Featured Campgrounds Near Mustang Run RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $45.00

Location is right off I-40 so convenient but traffic noise. In summer that's Ok because windows closed. Good for 1 night stay. If coming to see sights in OKC, recommend Twin Fountains RV Park. We stayed there previously and it's a nice RV Park with no traffic noise. Other reviewers have mentioned difficulty getting onto road when leaving due to heavy traffic. To avoid this, we took a right onto Mustang road, then first right on Reno, and right on Czech. This takes you to I-40 East and West. We needed mobile RV service for our tow vehicle and Price Mobile RV was very good. Prompt and experienced. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Redrock Canyon Grill on Lake Hefner in OKC was very good. Easy drive about 20 minutes from RV Park.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $45.00

Nice clean park. Long pull thru. We just stopped for overnight. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

Park is next to I-40 and is very noisy at all times. Concrete pad sites with adjacent grass are a good distance to next site. There is no shade, trash is picked up at site, and the WiFi is good. Restaurants, shopping, gas is all nearby. Location good for overnight stay only. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

Beautiful, well maintained park adjacent to I-40. Road noise is really loud. Try to get a site in back of park. This park would rate a 10 across the board except for access. Only way in is sharp turn off busy street. If anyone in other lane, impossible without possible tire damage. Leaving park is nightmare. No light and left turn onto multi-lane street coming off Interstate. We waited 20 minutes for someone to let us through and that was without camper. Finally turned right and went through parking lots. We are leaving before dawn tomorrow to get out. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Back section

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

Stayed here for three nights in April 2018. Very good park, particularly when passing thru (located right beside I-40). Traffic can be hectic in the late afternoons due to rush hour but roads are wide enough and its manageable. Good utilities (water, sewer, elec). Wifi poor. Concrete pad was in good shape and level. Its a nice park, convenient and we stay here when passing thru and its usually pretty full, that's why they can charge $45 per night. Tornado shelters on location. Best to make a reservation since they can fill up when events are happening in town. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $50.00

I tried to make a reservation but could only reach the answering service, I left a number with no call back. I called the next day and felt like I was bothering them when I ask why no one called they just said what is it you want? No sorry, no explanation. Very cold staff on the phone. I guess they don't understand they are in the Hospitality business or they just hate the job. I have stay in the park 5-6 times since it was new this is the first time I have seen poor service. It is a great park with nice sites We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $22.00

Very clean and well kept park, the staff was friendly and helpful. The park is conveniently located just off I-40, although a little tricky getting in and out of. It's also pretty noisy if you're up near the interstate. A great place to stay for any length of time. The rate reflects the monthly rate, which included electric. Our site had a storm shelter in the front yard, which was a little inconvenient, but could be a blessing during severe storms. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $45.00

This campground is easy to find right off of I-40. Follow the Garmin. Check-in was quick and easy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Interior roads and sites are all paved. Interior roads are easy to navigate. Sites are long, wide, level and well spaced. Full hookups worked as expected. WIFI was marginal. Verison service was four bars. CATV worked well. Good dog run and lots of room for walks. This is a new campground so everything works well and looks good. Mostly transient campers. This is a nice place. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $45.00

I rarely give a park an all 10 review and this park absolutely deserves it. It is one of the cleanest parks we've been to with ALL concrete roads and sites. The roads are wide and they offer pull-throughs and back-in's. Everything is kept clean with no obtrusive trees (all small for now). The clubhouse is spotless which would be perfect for a RV gathering. The desk host had everything in order on our arrival, smooth as silk. I highly recommend this park, the owners, in my opinion, built the perfect RV park. This park is adjacent to I-40 and I noticed very little traffic noise. This park is in a convenient location for easy on, easy off the Interstate. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Motorhome.

Very close to Oklahoma City with everything it has to offer.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $34.00

Pros: Big rig friendly! All concrete roads & pads. Nice large sites, long pull-throughs, and ~15 feet btwn. sites. Garbage pickup every day. Decent cell signal on AT&T (2 bars). Lots of options for dining, shopping & services. Laundry is large & clean, $1.50/load. Never bothered by management or other guests. Didn't use the bathrooms/shower but they are tiled, large and clean. Cons: LOUD freeway noise all day & night. No trees/shade. "Dog park" is tiny but does allow your pooch to do his business off-leash. No hooks or bench for clothing in shower area. Very nice clubhouse but it's only open from 8 am - 4:30 p.m. (office hours). Pool is tiny (and of course closed in November). Price shown reflects discounted weekly rate of $240. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Visit Yukon's Chisholm Trail park - very lovely! There's also an off-leash dog park in Mustang about 5 miles south.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $45.00

A tidy park right next to the interstate. Rush hour traffic can make it difficult to exit the access road. Lots of traffic noise as would be expected. Clubhouse looked nice but was closed at 6pm when we wanted to play a game of pool after dinner. Sites are relatively close together, but still better than most KOAs. We camped at Mustang Run RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Mustang Run RV Park

Are you affiliated with Mustang Run RV Park ?