Twin Fountains RV Park

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

2727 NE 63rd St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Twin Fountains RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $50.00

We stayed for 4 nights in June 2018 visiting with our daughter and son-in-law in adjoining sites. They placed us on 2 sites that were adjacent to the bar/grill, a pavillion and a walkway that went between our sites that led to the pool. The basketball hoop was right outside our bedroom window. These sites should not have even been sites. They were not acceptable, especially not for $50/night. The rest of the park was nice, well maintained, and with friendly staff. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Sites W2 and W3
Fire Ring, Patio

Lots of area attractions within a short distance.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $50.00

this is our third overnight stay here, this time - they did not know the reservation was for a pull through and had to "Find" a place. Our site was in the "long term" area. There are plenty of trees in this park for shade and the have done numerous improvements for those staying longer than one night, including s small bar and grill. TV was good, but channel line up didn't match the list they gave us.. We would stay here again even tho most if not all sites are on multiple levels or angles. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

W24

try the onsite bar and grill....

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $49.00

This is an awesome RV Resort. It has concrete pads, picnic table, and a fire ring at each site. A dog walk for the 4 legged kids along with an onsite dog groomer! There is a heated pool and a HOT TUB! Mini golf, playground, game room with pool table and ping pong. A well stocked camp store with the basics for groceries and camping supplies. There is also a bar and grill that serves pizza, wings, and burgers. The bar is a FULL LIQUOR bar for your enjoyment!!! The laundry facilities are nice and reasonably priced at $1.50 for washer and $1.50 for dryer. The only down side is that there is not much in the way of restaurants close by except for fast food restaurants. We did have to disconnect to get our auto leveling system to work properly. Otherwise the space was long enough that we would not have to disconnect if we did not want to. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

W 63

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $50.00

Located in Oklahoma City and close to many of the area's attractions... and highways - busy expressway and surface streets surround the park. They have severely over crowded this park. Sites are not only close together they are shoehorned into every available piece of land. Be careful they don't put you in one of the sites on either side of the entrance gate. Where most RV parks would have a little bit of grass between the road and the camping sites, this one puts RV sites in that space. The sites are paved and long, but many are level only in the middle of the length of the site. Our site had a steep entrance from the rear, then a flat section followed by a steep exit. The sewer connect was way in the back. Since we had to park in the middle to be level, we had to run 30' of sewer hose to reach the utility. Also, in the back of the park was a section of seasonal (permanent?) sites, the roads there were gravel, the RVs shoehorned in extremely close and gave a shoddy impression to the whole park. $50 a night for a crowded RV park that backs up to a major freeway seemed a bit over the top to us. Some folks said it was the best in OKC. But that didn't make it a good deal. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Featured Campgrounds Near Twin Fountains RV Park

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $50.00

Truly a resort. Restaurant, 18-hole mini golf, pool & hot tub all on site. Many spots have beautiful large shade trees. Only downside: our spot (#42) was right off the entrance. It as a pull through that we had to go out of the park to pull into. Didn't like Access from public road (also more road noise). We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

If no picnic table at your site just ask for one.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $50.00

This is a lovely, nice, clean park in a great location to access OKC. Lots of the regular amenities plus an onsite bar and restaurant, dog grooming service, mini golf and more. There are 2 issues to be concerned about. Many sites are too steep for a big rig to get into or out of without scraping. We saw a 45ft Entegra scrape at midpoint. The other concern is their new security entrance/exit gates are very tight coming and going and hard to turn in through. The width is fine but the length is hard if you have a tow on both coming and going. I have a 38' Fleetwood Discovery plus tow and find this a hard turn. The park just tells you to line up and you are fine. So heads up. Enter and exit at your own risk. Nice of them to try to update the park but we think this is a setback at least so far (this is still ongoing construction as of the date we came in). We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

W-20

If you are a foodie you must try or at least google Cafe Cacao on Classen. Paseo arts district is close to Remington Horseracing and not far from museums and downtown.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $55.00

When I first arrived I was impressed, now not so much. New entry gate that is VERY NARROW, have no idea who would have designed something like that. No security offered by it as you can go through pull-through spots next to it. 2 washing machines running for the entire park, one laundry room been down for over a week. Monthly rent raised to 695, fine but use some of that to keep the place up. 10AM Sunday morning, office and clubhouse closed. No hours posted anywhere. There is some highway noise, but I was aware of that when I planned on coming here. WiFi is spotty on the edges and will try to use a repeater for that. Would hesitate to recommend or stay here again. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring

Good shopping within 10 minutes, gas and diesel within a mile of park. Great movie theater .7mi away.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $55.00

Twin Fountains is a very pretty RV park, just off I-44. It has a lot of great amenities for travelers. The streets within the park are smooth and the pad sites are all paved with trees at each site. There's a nice fire ring and patio/picnic table. The hook-ups were good as well. The only ding is the Interstate noise because it is so close by. We plan to stay at this park again. I highly recommend it. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

W10
Fire Ring, Patio

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $45.00

We stayed at this campground over night on our way to Texas. It was very convenient getting in to off of I-35, easy to get around and park with a pull-thru campsite. We took advantage of the on-site restaurant and it was good as well. I gave this an '8' and not higher only because of the road noise that you will encounter. It is right on the interstate and not bad except for the occasional sirens from local emergency vehicles. We will camp here again our next time through the area. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not that far away from the Oklahoma Bombing Memorial which is very moving.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $45.00

This is a good park to stop by when going through Oklahoma City. Convenient location, just off the interstate. My wife and I stayed here for just on night, on our way to Texas. For the short evening we had a chance to take showers in their facility. The showers were clean, but in the men's shower, the tiles were coming off the wall and needed repairs. Water was warm for me, but my wife did complain that she did not have hot water in the women's shower. Granted, our night was in the low 40's so our trip to/from the shower house was a quick one. The pads were in three levels per pad, as they were situated on hill sides. Kind of unusual, but we made them work. We pulled a fifth-wheel so had no problem. In 2017, I inquired about pulling in a boat (triple-towing) and they told me I would have to pay for two sites. We did not stay then. I didn't understand why, but now I do as there is no room for other vehicles. Pretty tight. One can get around, but the park is designed with sites in close proximity to each other. Otherwise, this is a very clean and well kept park. Some long term rvers were in the park, but I think they were workers in the area, etc. We would stay here again when passing through. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $44.00

The good, the bad & the ugly. An honest review from a monthly renter. We will start off with the good: onsite food & bar, groceries, nice pool (open late season for those hot Oklahoma fall days) & hot tub (open year-round), mini-golf, lots of trees for shade, firepit at each site (most sites have a picnic table), shower & bathroom facilities are nice & maintained, daily trash pickup, 2 vehicles allowed at site, 2 inside tornado shelters, on-site propane, office accepts packages, close to attractions. The bad: several washers & dryers are broke or not working well so you waste your money redoing the load (owners do not fix in a timely manner or replace) but each load is $1.50, not all sites are concrete but mostly level, Wi-Fi is very spotty/slow & no available high-speed internet from local provider if you are monthly, fuzzy cable channels at our spot but we got our satellite up quick, major highway noise (park is at an area where 2 highways meet so trucks using their loud jake-brakes all day long) and the noise is really bad for most of the monthly spots (somewhat better in summer with master bedroom a/c on but bunkhouse room always has noise since ours was a back-in spot), Wal-Mart & major restaurants are 15+ minutes away, no outside food delivery like Pizza Hut or chinese due to location not being in their deliverable area. The ugly: several times water has been turned off to fix problems in the park but no notification is sent out & they only post to office & laundry - I guess you have to go to office every single morning to see if anything is posted for that day whereas other rv parks we have stayed at notify each site the day before of maintenance, very rude office staff on many occasions (and other reviews have said same thing). Read the reviews & you will get a better picture of this place. I would recommend if office staff are better trained & more professional with better customer service. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

P

Edmond (north) or Midwest City (southeast) for restaurants and shopping.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $45.00

This is a great location to OKC and the nicest park in the area. I drove past the other highly rated park and it does not compare to this one. It's an easy location off the highway. There is some road noise but it wasn't terrible. The sites are large and there's good separation. Level pads and strong 50amp with FHU. There are 2 laundromats onsite and they were clean and very cheap for an onsite laundry. There's propane onsite with easy access. The bathrooms and showers are clean. Onsite mini golf, a pool and hot tub (pool closed in the winter). They have a really nice clubhouse with free ping pong and billiards along with a sitting area and fireplace. Verizon and ATT were both over 25d/l without a booster. I didn't try T mobile and I didn't use their free internet. Cable was provided with strong signal and lots of channels. The 1 thing they could do better is a larger dog park. There's plenty of room for it here. What they called a dog park was just a tiny fenced in area. And I mean tiny. The staff was very friendly. OKC river walk is very cool with a lot of great restaurants, breweries and stores. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $45.00

Very nice RV Park with lots of amenities. Good paved roads and sites, nice landscaping in between. We stayed overnight on our way South, and ordered take out pizza from the park's restaurant. Our Site was W-13, which was next to a small fenced dog-run, which our dogs enjoyed. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

w-13

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $44.00

We have stayed at Twin Fountains several times. It's nice to see that they are continuously trying to make improvements and updates. The roads are easy to navigate and the sites are adequate sized for our 40' coach and towed car with plenty of room to spare. The site to park is level, however, many of the approaches to the sites have a pretty good slope. It was not an issue for us but there are many scrapes evident in the concrete in spots. Getting to Twin Fountains is convenient and easy from I-44 or I-35. The proximity to both, however, does lead to some road noise. It didn't bother us in our site but on some parts of the property the traffic noise is more noticeable. The WiFi, as in many parks, is virtually useless. That is really my biggest frustration with our stay. I would rather have no WiFi than poor WiFi that I end up wasting my time with before resorting to other connectivity methods. Overall, a nice place to stay. We will be back when in the area. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

W-22

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $45.00

Beautiful RV Park! I hesitate to say Resort but it is pretty darn close! Paved roads with well maintained grass between sites. There will be the ever present "road noise"... however we are fulltimers and have become accustomed to it! We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Twin Fountains RV Park

Are you affiliated with Twin Fountains RV Park ?