Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

• Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Putt Putt Mini-Golf Putt Putt Mini-Golf yes
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • Ping Pong Ping Pong yes

Ask fellow campers about "Twin Fountains RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $45.00

We stayed at this campground over night on our way to Texas. It was very convenient getting in to off of I-35, easy to get around and park with a pull-thru campsite. We took advantage of the on-site restaurant and it was good as well. I gave this an '8' and not higher only because of the road noise that you will encounter. It is right on the interstate and not bad except for the occasional sirens from local emergency vehicles. We will camp here again our next time through the area. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not that far away from the Oklahoma Bombing Memorial which is very moving.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $45.00

This is a great location to OKC and the nicest park in the area. I drove past the other highly rated park and it does not compare to this one. It's an easy location off the highway. There is some road noise but it wasn't terrible. The sites are large and there's good separation. Level pads and strong 50amp with FHU. There are 2 laundromats onsite and they were clean and very cheap for an onsite laundry. There's propane onsite with easy access. The bathrooms and showers are clean. Onsite mini golf, a pool and hot tub (pool closed in the winter). They have a really nice clubhouse with free ping pong and billiards along with a sitting area and fireplace. Verizon and ATT were both over 25d/l without a booster. I didn't try T mobile and I didn't use their free internet. Cable was provided with strong signal and lots of channels. The 1 thing they could do better is a larger dog park. There's plenty of room for it here. What they called a dog park was just a tiny fenced in area. And I mean tiny. The staff was very friendly. OKC river walk is very cool with a lot of great restaurants, breweries and stores. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $44.00

The good, the bad & the ugly. An honest review from a monthly renter. We will start off with the good: onsite food & bar, groceries, nice pool (open late season for those hot Oklahoma fall days) & hot tub (open year-round), mini-golf, lots of trees for shade, firepit at each site (most sites have a picnic table), shower & bathroom facilities are nice & maintained, daily trash pickup, 2 vehicles allowed at site, 2 inside tornado shelters, on-site propane, office accepts packages, close to attractions. The bad: several washers & dryers are broke or not working well so you waste your money redoing the load (owners do not fix in a timely manner or replace) but each load is $1.50, not all sites are concrete but mostly level, Wi-Fi is very spotty/slow & no available high-speed internet from local provider if you are monthly, fuzzy cable channels at our spot but we got our satellite up quick, major highway noise (park is at an area where 2 highways meet so trucks using their loud jake-brakes all day long) and the noise is really bad for most of the monthly spots (somewhat better in summer with master bedroom a/c on but bunkhouse room always has noise since ours was a back-in spot), Wal-Mart & major restaurants are 15+ minutes away, no outside food delivery like Pizza Hut or chinese due to location not being in their deliverable area. The ugly: several times water has been turned off to fix problems in the park but no notification is sent out & they only post to office & laundry - I guess you have to go to office every single morning to see if anything is posted for that day whereas other rv parks we have stayed at notify each site the day before of maintenance, very rude office staff on many occasions (and other reviews have said same thing). Read the reviews & you will get a better picture of this place. I would recommend if office staff are better trained & more professional with better customer service. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

P

Edmond (north) or Midwest City (southeast) for restaurants and shopping.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $45.00

This is a good park to stop by when going through Oklahoma City. Convenient location, just off the interstate. My wife and I stayed here for just on night, on our way to Texas. For the short evening we had a chance to take showers in their facility. The showers were clean, but in the men's shower, the tiles were coming off the wall and needed repairs. Water was warm for me, but my wife did complain that she did not have hot water in the women's shower. Granted, our night was in the low 40's so our trip to/from the shower house was a quick one. The pads were in three levels per pad, as they were situated on hill sides. Kind of unusual, but we made them work. We pulled a fifth-wheel so had no problem. In 2017, I inquired about pulling in a boat (triple-towing) and they told me I would have to pay for two sites. We did not stay then. I didn't understand why, but now I do as there is no room for other vehicles. Pretty tight. One can get around, but the park is designed with sites in close proximity to each other. Otherwise, this is a very clean and well kept park. Some long term rvers were in the park, but I think they were workers in the area, etc. We would stay here again when passing through. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $44.00

We have stayed at Twin Fountains several times. It's nice to see that they are continuously trying to make improvements and updates. The roads are easy to navigate and the sites are adequate sized for our 40' coach and towed car with plenty of room to spare. The site to park is level, however, many of the approaches to the sites have a pretty good slope. It was not an issue for us but there are many scrapes evident in the concrete in spots. Getting to Twin Fountains is convenient and easy from I-44 or I-35. The proximity to both, however, does lead to some road noise. It didn't bother us in our site but on some parts of the property the traffic noise is more noticeable. The WiFi, as in many parks, is virtually useless. That is really my biggest frustration with our stay. I would rather have no WiFi than poor WiFi that I end up wasting my time with before resorting to other connectivity methods. Overall, a nice place to stay. We will be back when in the area. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

W-22

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $45.00

Very nice RV Park with lots of amenities. Good paved roads and sites, nice landscaping in between. We stayed overnight on our way South, and ordered take out pizza from the park's restaurant. Our Site was W-13, which was next to a small fenced dog-run, which our dogs enjoyed. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

w-13

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $44.00

This is a very pretty park with paved sites, nice landscaping and good spacing between most sites. We had a long pull-through (site E6) that was right next to the mini-golf course which our kids loved. The site was pretty tight for our 41 ft 5th wheel and we had trouble getting situated just right so that the slides could go out on both sides. There was a tree on one side and the mini golf course on the other which made it challenging to fit just right, but eventually we got it to work. The amenities like the pool area and mini golf are really nice. I also like that they don't charge extra for kids like so many parks do, thank you for that! The park is right next to an interstate so it's noisy, but we run our AC fan at night so the noise didn't bother us. They advertise a free shuttle which ended up being pretty useless for us. I wrongly assumed the shuttle would take us to the downtown memorial, but they don't drive that far. Then we tried to take the shuttle out for dinner, but they close early and wouldn't be able to pick us up after dinner so what good is that? Anyway, it was still a great park for visiting the Oklahoma City area. Also, Verizon worked well there. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

E6

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $45.00

Beautiful RV Park! I hesitate to say Resort but it is pretty darn close! Paved roads with well maintained grass between sites. There will be the ever present "road noise"... however we are fulltimers and have become accustomed to it! We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $46.00

This park was built on a hillside between a major interstate hwy. and a local main road. At check in we encountered 3 rude workers that could careless about customer concerns with their site assignments. They have ALL the excuses you want to hear. All sites are concrete and level....but you will scrape your chassis getting IN and OUT because o the steepness ....plus there is no level parking for your toad at your site. There are a lot of seasonal campers in TTs and 5th wheels that leave for work every morning ....starting at 5am The hwy. and main road traffic makes it VERY noisy ALL night long. If you are looking for an enjoyable and quiet camping experience this is NOT the place to book. There are other campgrounds in the area that look better. We will never return to Twin Fountains again in our camping life. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

noisy roadside
Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $43.00

Campground is a nice place. Owners have done a lot of "landscaping" to provide level sites. Hookups were convenient for out travel trailer. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

W-10

We had a cheeseburger, a garden salad & a chicken salad at the newly opened grill. My cheeseburger was good. My wife said the chicken in her salad was very good. The lettuce in the salads appeared to have come out of a bag.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $46.00

Great park with lots of amenities. Only issue is lots of spots slope entry and exit to concrete Pads. A low riding rig might scrape. But with the right spot it's a great park. Great staff. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

E14

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $44.00

Easily accessible to I-35 and I-44, but the close proximity to I-44 does mean quite a bit of noise, however this was muted by the AC fan. The pads are all concrete and pretty level, but the park is quite hilly and our tow vehicle was on a steep upward incline, so backing up to the hitch was not as easy as usual. We did use the pool, which was very clean, as are the restrooms and shower. Check in was very efficient, and all the staff were very helpful. We had some issues with our trailer and asked the concierge for recommendations for a mobile RV service; we were pleasantly surprised to learn that the park has an on-site technician, who was with us within 15 minutes and diagnosed the problem quickly, but was unable to undertake a major repair. His charge was very reasonable. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay here again if in the area. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

W-9

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Stayed one night. Park grounds beautiful. Many amenities, but we only stayed one night. Convenient on & off freeway. We had a pull through site, but it had an incline and it was hard to level the RV. Cable TV and Wi-Fi worked well. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

P-3

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $45.00

This park is large, with a pool and nice size sites. However, the service we received was all but insulting. We booked 2 month ago, requesting full hookups, including cable. When we set up, cable didn't work and discovered our neighbors where allowed to run their generator 24/7. Husband asked for another site. The lady told him no. Husband said he chose this park because it advertised cable. She then told him if he didn't like it to hit the road. We were shocked at the disrespectful treatment. We will NEVER return. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

W1

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $45.00

Only there for overnight so didn't have time to test all the facilities, but appeared to be good. Park is built on hilly area and is very attractive. We had a little road noise being on a site next to the road, but I imagine sites further back in the tress and hills are quiet. Office staff friendly and helpful. Site was level but the end on which the towed had to be parked was sloped. Other sites viewed had considerable slope for the towed. Easy off of I-44 and easy on going north on I-35. All utilities worked well although cable was snowy. We would stay again. We camped at Twin Fountains RV Park in a Motorhome.

p-63

Are you affiliated with Twin Fountains RV Park ?