Mountain Home RV Park

Phone: 952-200-4367

Recent Rate: $12 10/2009

1 Review

peppy2

This RV park (advertises as being in Sobol,Okla OR Broken Bow which is 30 plus miles away) is in a very remote area-Poor/NON EXISTENT cell access and the wireless promised in the Park's website is mediocre at best. No cable. If you have medical concerns and need ready access to medical care you may want to think twice about staying here. Well water has a strong odor; bring bottled water for drinking/cooking. Sites are not level and set on a slope-Park is clean but offers nothing in the way of amenities. WORST OF ALL is the conduct of management. Petty malicious AND OPEN gossip with other guests about where and how I make my living. That "I am dealing drugs. That I am drunk, I had my trash rummaged through (The owner's answer was to remove my trash barrel), my trailer vandalized and the contents of my vehicle scrutinized. I am a single female traveling on my own. (Keep to myself, don't drink or do drugs) and have just returned from Iraq. All I wanted was some peace and quiet and NOT to be bothered. (The trailer that I have is older but is my home for now). What I GOT WAS HARASSED. NEVER, ever will I return to this park. Would I recommend this place to anyone? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Mountain Home RV Park?