Woodland Camper Park

Tonkawa, Oklahoma
Phone: (580) 628-2062

becida

We pulled in just after dark in a motorhome, it was right off I-35. The office was in the left hand corner of the park (it's not a big place) and I was met at the door. Filled out the form, gave him the money and pulled into a spot. Water & electric hook up were no trouble at all. No broadcast TV but I did get 4 bars of Verizon 4G with the booster. Nice shower in the morning, a couple of large gas stations right here and ez on the freeway. There are what looks to be a few long stay rigs here. Quiet enough, I'd stay here again on my way thru. We camped at Woodland Camper Park in a Motorhome.

jdstevens

The campground suited our needs for an overnight stay. We chose to hook up with only electric service. Our site was paved, but most were grass or dirt. The owner was friendly. There were a few trees, but most sites were not shaded. The owner's dog were friendly, but were loose and a bit annoying. The campground was what I expected based on previous reviews. We camped at Woodland Camper Park in a Motorhome.

airstreamingypsy

This campground is at the intersection of I-35 and route 60. It's no frills. The lady who owns it is very nice. The people live there and their three big dogs have the run of the place so watch where you step. That said, the dogs were friendly and I had no problems with them when walking my three big dogs (I do pick up). There's a Cemex truck stop next door. I got a Wi-Fi signal from the motel across the street. The campground doesn't offer it. It's mostly full time residents, the first row closest to the truck stop had the only available sites, all pull thrus, and I don't think those sites had any sewers. I would definitely stay here again if traveling I-35. We camped at Woodland Camper Park in a Travel Trailer.

Cedar Valley RV Park

Guthrie, Oklahoma

Pioneer RV Park

Guthrie, Oklahoma

Homewood RV Park

Homewood, Kansas

Air Capital RV Park

Wichita, Kansas

Are you affiliated with Woodland Camper Park?