8 Good

Albany, Oregon

4000 Blue Ox Dr SE
Albany, Oregon 97322

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Blue Ox RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $37.00

Great place! Check in was easy. Folks in the front office were helpful. They had coffee and cookies available too. RV sites were good size, all hook-ups worked well. The location was good too. Maintenance of the park was up to date. Nice pool too! All in all, a great little park. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $39.00

Nice park for overnight or short stay. Park with soccer fields just outside entrance. Only distractor was a junkyard on one side but no noise from it. Level pull through but wasn't long enough to leave our toad connected. Excellent customer service. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $34.00

Stay there several times a year. Front desk people very helpful. They have greatly improved the WiFi which was abysmal and now is very good. Clean, good value, convenient to highways yet quiet. Full time spots are well kept up and friendly folk. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $33.00

We have stayed at this park a number of times mostly because it is a good location heading south on I-5 from Seattle. The park is clean and well taken care of. We had a pull-through site which was plenty long enough for the motorhome and car. Spaces had the usual eight to ten feet of space between them. Not much vegetation or privacy. It was a quiet time of year so it didn't matter. Restrooms were very clean. Wide concrete interior roads. We will stay here again on our way home. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Blue Ox RV Park

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $33.00

Stopped for just one night. About 150 sites and a good 3/4 of them are full-timers. A bit tight navigating through and sites are close but level. Wifi hotspot available only by the rec room so guests on one side of the park don't have internet. 50 amp sites do not have cable. Staff very friendly and efficient, a bag of microwave popcorn is given at check-in. Restrooms and showers in pool house very nice, pool is a little old but useable. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $38.00

I have stayed here before and this park was nice and had nice sites. Unfortunately, during my stay this time construction was underway and I was placed near the laundry and "pet relief station." The noise, dust, and smell were very unpleasant and a great distraction. The sites seem to be tightly arranged with your neighbor being very close to you. I will not stay here again, it is just too congested and not a pleasant experience. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $34.00

We stayed here for two weeks in July. Our spot was a little tight for our fifth wheel and parking our truck, but we made it work. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a bag of papers that needed to be shredded and they let me use their office shredder. The laundry rooms were clean and in good working order. The inside pool and changing rooms, bathrooms and showers appeared clean, though I didn't use them. I did swim once and the pool was nice and I was the only one there at the time. At the end of our stay, the pool was closed because they were replacing the roof. Most of the outside spots are full time people, but they were all neat and clean. We enjoyed the adjoining city park for walking. They have a clubhouse with tv and ping pong table and tables to do work or crafts. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Talking Waters is a water treatment plant, but a very nice walk in Albany. It is a series of ponds and interesting and doesn't smell! Also a nice walk across the street along the Williamette River. Good shopping in Albany. Went to church at Williamette Community Church and enjoyed it very much.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

Stay away!! First, they changed my RV site upon arrival. No big deal, But 3 days before my departure, the office tried to get me to move to another site for one day because they "forgot" to change my site reservation in their computer and had a double booking. And this is my problem??? The young millennial in the office was rude and told me that I was copping an attitude because I said no! Really? But wait, there is more! The day I got here, there was ongoing renovation at the pool with signs saying pool closed and a big garbage container out front. Renovation stopped the next day; haven't seen any work done in over a week, but the container is now wreaking of garbage. Oh - and the pool can be used! Apparently the signs around the pool read very differently! You will pay more for 2 weeks here than the monthly rate. Lots of homesteaders here and no leadership regarding keeping sites looking nice. The park looks very unkempt. Some folks have cable, some do not - same price. WiFi?? NONE, but don't ask about it. You will be referred to "corporate" and then told that they have no control over it. Welcome to the world of "It's not my job," It's not my problem," and "I don't care." Very disappointed. I will NEVER come back to this park. PS: I could not put my awning out because of a tree in the way, It provided some shade, but I wish I could have put my awning out. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Lots to do in Albany and Corvallis.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

I am giving this park a low rating because the new owner does nothing to improve the park. We have stayed here for 10 years running and have seen it go down hill for lack of investment. Old managers, which were terrific, left because way too many responsibilities were put on them with no extra pay. Trees are overgrown over the 50 amp daily sites so they hit the RVs. Cable in the 50 amp overnight sites and WiFi is nonexistent in the park except for the club house. Overrun with resident sites with multiple vehicles. Sad to see what was a good park go down the tube because the owner is too cheap to invest in it. Because this is our home town, we are sad, but will not stay here again. No table at the sites are furnished. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $30.00

My husband and I decided to stay here for a month or two based on the good reviews we had seen online. After speaking with some of the long-term residents, it appears that the new management has really let this place go. Not only are the employees rude (and very unaccommodating) the grounds are not kept up. People were literally pulling in to their spots and had to get out to trim the trees...just so they could fit! We noticed homeless people wandering into the park and one gal who stayed here said she wouldn't use the bathrooms anymore because they were sleeping in there. It is noisy (by a freeway and airport) and overall, just not worth it. Such a bummer. We will never be back here again. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $33.00

Easy access from I-5. Long level pull-through sites. Friendly and helpful staff. Only stayed overnight in the winter, but the park looked well cared for and clean. Some landscaping and trees between sites. Back in sites had more privacy. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $37.00

Perfect for an easy overnight stay on our way south on I-5. A couple of miles back from the highway, so no road noise, but could hear a distant train. Park was quiet with some long term rigs. Concrete pads separated by gravel or mulch; helps keep things clean on rainy nights. Good showers were clean and warm. Friendly staff. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $34.00

Nice park, stayed 2 nights. Several full timers. Some of those sites needing cleaning up.

Tight squeeze in some sites. Still, I'd go back.

We had to back out due to low hanging tree limbs. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Albany has a nice historic area that is worth a visit.

There was a big car and antique show while we were there.

Fun.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $34.00

I liked how close this park was to everything. Concrete site was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. Big park just outside the entrance for walking your fur babies. The WiFi needs help I couldn't get service. A nice park just the same. Thanks for a nice stay We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

RV145

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $28.00

This is a convenient rv park. Close to our RV dealership and family/friends. The spaces are concrete and quite level. Laundry is nice. We had a shade tree but many spots don't or they are very young trees. Wifi was poor and they acknowledge that. We were able to connect with xfinity and our Verizon and AT&T signals were good. Will stay here again. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Blue Ox RV Park

Are you affiliated with Blue Ox RV Park ?