8 Good

Albany, Oregon

4000 Blue Ox Dr SE
Albany, Oregon 97322

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Blue Ox RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $38.00

Nice quite park with good power. Lots were long enough for our 43' motor home. Good level concrete roads and pads. Did not use sewer because it was so far back I could not reach it. There are trees next to us that hid the rv when you put the slides out. The roads were hard to navigate with our rv. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $37.00

An interesting park - more of a mobile home park populated by RVs. Many permanent residents, but with nicely landscaped lots. Short term guests have paved, level pull-thrus with grass and trees. Sites are close together, and interior roads have to be navigated slowly. Nice indoor pool, spotless laundry(s), and friendly residents. Good WiFi, OTA TV, and clear shot at satellites. Verizon cell/data were good. Close to I-5 and shopping/dining. A very nice park. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $29.00

We stayed while visiting friends in Corvallis and exploring the local area. The park is off I-5, but very quiet as there is a large park BTW it and the highway. Lassen RV Service center is right next door in case you need anything, which we did, a rubber sewer adapter to fit the park's sunken sewer tap. Inside roads are very wide, twice the typical, and the cement pads are equally wide. Space between rigs is fine, average; as with many parks-could be wider. The grass on our site was dead, but some had green grass. Utilities were fine. There is no cable for 50 amp sites, and OTA is sketchy; we could not reliably get NBC. Service was wonderful. Both people working were extremely friendly-polite and quick to assist. We had to adjust our arrival dates a few times before arriving, then extend our stay a day, no problem. They have complimentary hot drinks daily and cookies on Friday/Saturday. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

Covered Bridge tour route. It starts right outside the park and is very well marked with road signs. We did 5 bridges, but there are more. Lassen RV Service, just around the corner. Very helpful.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $34.00

Easy on and off to Route 5. Very clean and "safe feeling." A great hostess, willing to help with anything you need. Traveling in a car, plenty of markets and stores about two minutes away. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Blue Ox RV Park

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

Well developed RV park with plenty of grass, trees, shrubs and bushes. Concrete interior roads and RV pads help keep the park clean. Interior roads are wide enough that navigation is fairly easy. Plenty of back in and pull thru sites, with good placement of hook-ups for water, electric and sewer. Laundry, pool and rest rooms are nice and clean. Depending on where your site is located, it can be a pretty good little hike to the restrooms and/or the trash dumpsters. Some trees are big enough they will restrict satellite view of the sky; so if that's important to you, ask about it when you make your reservation. Located just far enough off of Hwy 20 and I-5 that road noise is not an issue; although you can occasionally hear train whistles (at night) from the main line located just west of I-5. We rated this park a 7, but would have rated it higher had not the sites been so close together. We could get our main awning down, but just barely. We've stayed in parks that were tighter, but this one for some reason really feels cramped. Not a long term stay place for us but perfectly fine for short stays or overnights. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Asphalt

Handy to major shopping(Fred Meyer, Walmart, Target and others), restaurants (be sure and try the Noodle House), and if you need your RV serviced, there's a large RV dealer right next door.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $37.00

Great place! Check in was easy. Folks in the front office were helpful. They had coffee and cookies available too. RV sites were good size, all hook-ups worked well. The location was good too. Maintenance of the park was up to date. Nice pool too! All in all, a great little park. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $39.00

Nice park for overnight or short stay. Park with soccer fields just outside entrance. Only distractor was a junkyard on one side but no noise from it. Level pull through but wasn't long enough to leave our toad connected. Excellent customer service. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $34.00

Stay there several times a year. Front desk people very helpful. They have greatly improved the WiFi which was abysmal and now is very good. Clean, good value, convenient to highways yet quiet. Full time spots are well kept up and friendly folk. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $33.00

We have stayed at this park a number of times mostly because it is a good location heading south on I-5 from Seattle. The park is clean and well taken care of. We had a pull-through site which was plenty long enough for the motorhome and car. Spaces had the usual eight to ten feet of space between them. Not much vegetation or privacy. It was a quiet time of year so it didn't matter. Restrooms were very clean. Wide concrete interior roads. We will stay here again on our way home. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $33.00

Stopped for just one night. About 150 sites and a good 3/4 of them are full-timers. A bit tight navigating through and sites are close but level. Wifi hotspot available only by the rec room so guests on one side of the park don't have internet. 50 amp sites do not have cable. Staff very friendly and efficient, a bag of microwave popcorn is given at check-in. Restrooms and showers in pool house very nice, pool is a little old but useable. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $38.00

I have stayed here before and this park was nice and had nice sites. Unfortunately, during my stay this time construction was underway and I was placed near the laundry and "pet relief station." The noise, dust, and smell were very unpleasant and a great distraction. The sites seem to be tightly arranged with your neighbor being very close to you. I will not stay here again, it is just too congested and not a pleasant experience. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $34.00

We stayed here for two weeks in July. Our spot was a little tight for our fifth wheel and parking our truck, but we made it work. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a bag of papers that needed to be shredded and they let me use their office shredder. The laundry rooms were clean and in good working order. The inside pool and changing rooms, bathrooms and showers appeared clean, though I didn't use them. I did swim once and the pool was nice and I was the only one there at the time. At the end of our stay, the pool was closed because they were replacing the roof. Most of the outside spots are full time people, but they were all neat and clean. We enjoyed the adjoining city park for walking. They have a clubhouse with tv and ping pong table and tables to do work or crafts. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Talking Waters is a water treatment plant, but a very nice walk in Albany. It is a series of ponds and interesting and doesn't smell! Also a nice walk across the street along the Williamette River. Good shopping in Albany. Went to church at Williamette Community Church and enjoyed it very much.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

Stay away!! First, they changed my RV site upon arrival. No big deal, But 3 days before my departure, the office tried to get me to move to another site for one day because they "forgot" to change my site reservation in their computer and had a double booking. And this is my problem??? The young millennial in the office was rude and told me that I was copping an attitude because I said no! Really? But wait, there is more! The day I got here, there was ongoing renovation at the pool with signs saying pool closed and a big garbage container out front. Renovation stopped the next day; haven't seen any work done in over a week, but the container is now wreaking of garbage. Oh - and the pool can be used! Apparently the signs around the pool read very differently! You will pay more for 2 weeks here than the monthly rate. Lots of homesteaders here and no leadership regarding keeping sites looking nice. The park looks very unkempt. Some folks have cable, some do not - same price. WiFi?? NONE, but don't ask about it. You will be referred to "corporate" and then told that they have no control over it. Welcome to the world of "It's not my job," It's not my problem," and "I don't care." Very disappointed. I will NEVER come back to this park. PS: I could not put my awning out because of a tree in the way, It provided some shade, but I wish I could have put my awning out. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Lots to do in Albany and Corvallis.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

I am giving this park a low rating because the new owner does nothing to improve the park. We have stayed here for 10 years running and have seen it go down hill for lack of investment. Old managers, which were terrific, left because way too many responsibilities were put on them with no extra pay. Trees are overgrown over the 50 amp daily sites so they hit the RVs. Cable in the 50 amp overnight sites and WiFi is nonexistent in the park except for the club house. Overrun with resident sites with multiple vehicles. Sad to see what was a good park go down the tube because the owner is too cheap to invest in it. Because this is our home town, we are sad, but will not stay here again. No table at the sites are furnished. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $30.00

My husband and I decided to stay here for a month or two based on the good reviews we had seen online. After speaking with some of the long-term residents, it appears that the new management has really let this place go. Not only are the employees rude (and very unaccommodating) the grounds are not kept up. People were literally pulling in to their spots and had to get out to trim the trees...just so they could fit! We noticed homeless people wandering into the park and one gal who stayed here said she wouldn't use the bathrooms anymore because they were sleeping in there. It is noisy (by a freeway and airport) and overall, just not worth it. Such a bummer. We will never be back here again. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Blue Ox RV Park

Are you affiliated with Blue Ox RV Park ?