8 Good

• Recreation Room Recreation Room yes
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

Stay away!! First, they changed my RV site upon arrival. No big deal, But 3 days before my departure, the office tried to get me to move to another site for one day because they "forgot" to change my site reservation in their computer and had a double booking. And this is my problem??? The young millennial in the office was rude and told me that I was copping an attitude because I said no! Really? But wait, there is more! The day I got here, there was ongoing renovation at the pool with signs saying pool closed and a big garbage container out front. Renovation stopped the next day; haven't seen any work done in over a week, but the container is now wreaking of garbage. Oh - and the pool can be used! Apparently the signs around the pool read very differently! You will pay more for 2 weeks here than the monthly rate. Lots of homesteaders here and no leadership regarding keeping sites looking nice. The park looks very unkempt. Some folks have cable, some do not - same price. WiFi?? NONE, but don't ask about it. You will be referred to "corporate" and then told that they have no control over it. Welcome to the world of "It's not my job," It's not my problem," and "I don't care." Very disappointed. I will NEVER come back to this park. PS: I could not put my awning out because of a tree in the way, It provided some shade, but I wish I could have put my awning out. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Lots to do in Albany and Corvallis.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $34.00

We stayed here for two weeks in July. Our spot was a little tight for our fifth wheel and parking our truck, but we made it work. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a bag of papers that needed to be shredded and they let me use their office shredder. The laundry rooms were clean and in good working order. The inside pool and changing rooms, bathrooms and showers appeared clean, though I didn't use them. I did swim once and the pool was nice and I was the only one there at the time. At the end of our stay, the pool was closed because they were replacing the roof. Most of the outside spots are full time people, but they were all neat and clean. We enjoyed the adjoining city park for walking. They have a clubhouse with tv and ping pong table and tables to do work or crafts. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Talking Waters is a water treatment plant, but a very nice walk in Albany. It is a series of ponds and interesting and doesn't smell! Also a nice walk across the street along the Williamette River. Good shopping in Albany. Went to church at Williamette Community Church and enjoyed it very much.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

I am giving this park a low rating because the new owner does nothing to improve the park. We have stayed here for 10 years running and have seen it go down hill for lack of investment. Old managers, which were terrific, left because way too many responsibilities were put on them with no extra pay. Trees are overgrown over the 50 amp daily sites so they hit the RVs. Cable in the 50 amp overnight sites and WiFi is nonexistent in the park except for the club house. Overrun with resident sites with multiple vehicles. Sad to see what was a good park go down the tube because the owner is too cheap to invest in it. Because this is our home town, we are sad, but will not stay here again. No table at the sites are furnished. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $30.00

My husband and I decided to stay here for a month or two based on the good reviews we had seen online. After speaking with some of the long-term residents, it appears that the new management has really let this place go. Not only are the employees rude (and very unaccommodating) the grounds are not kept up. People were literally pulling in to their spots and had to get out to trim the trees...just so they could fit! We noticed homeless people wandering into the park and one gal who stayed here said she wouldn't use the bathrooms anymore because they were sleeping in there. It is noisy (by a freeway and airport) and overall, just not worth it. Such a bummer. We will never be back here again. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $33.00

Easy access from I-5. Long level pull-through sites. Friendly and helpful staff. Only stayed overnight in the winter, but the park looked well cared for and clean. Some landscaping and trees between sites. Back in sites had more privacy. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $37.00

Perfect for an easy overnight stay on our way south on I-5. A couple of miles back from the highway, so no road noise, but could hear a distant train. Park was quiet with some long term rigs. Concrete pads separated by gravel or mulch; helps keep things clean on rainy nights. Good showers were clean and warm. Friendly staff. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $34.00

Nice park, stayed 2 nights. Several full timers. Some of those sites needing cleaning up.

Tight squeeze in some sites. Still, I'd go back.

We had to back out due to low hanging tree limbs. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Albany has a nice historic area that is worth a visit.

There was a big car and antique show while we were there.

Fun.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $28.00

This is a convenient rv park. Close to our RV dealership and family/friends. The spaces are concrete and quite level. Laundry is nice. We had a shade tree but many spots don't or they are very young trees. Wifi was poor and they acknowledge that. We were able to connect with xfinity and our Verizon and AT&T signals were good. Will stay here again. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $34.00

I liked how close this park was to everything. Concrete site was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. Big park just outside the entrance for walking your fur babies. The WiFi needs help I couldn't get service. A nice park just the same. Thanks for a nice stay We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

RV145

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $32.00

Park is a mixture of full timers who are clean and neat and people here for the summertime. All kinds of rigs but it is neat. The bathrooms are in an older building but are remodeled on the inside and beautiful. The big complaint is the Wifi which they admit is very crummy, unfortunately our Verizon did not work well either, perhaps because of the nearby small airport. I do not know if i would return, perhaps I would try another park down the road to see if my internet connection would be improved. There is a Walmart close by and a large park with walking and biking trails. The freeway is close but we did not hear it. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

We have a 45' coach that must be level in order to extend our slides. Our size and leveling limitations eliminate many choices of locations. This is a diamond in the rough. There appear to be many permanent residents, but the park is quiet and securely located. A wonderful park that we would definitely return to. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

WalMart, Costco, Fred Meyer, and an excellent off leash dog park are close by.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $32.00

The traveler's illusive dream: right off the freeway but you'd never know it. Occasional distant train noise only. Walmart across the road for provisioning. Park is clean (including bathrooms/showers) and has some landscaping. From all appearances, well maintained and managed. All FHU. Don't know about avail of 50 amp, but all interior spaces are pull-throughs, which is a plus even if you don't need one. Campground map says there's a pool. Will definitely use again for overnights. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $38.00

We arrived early afternoon and found the office"out to lunch" and had to register and park ourselves. This would be no problem normally, but this park goes round and round with no arrows and when you're 40 feet and towing, it's crazy. We watched one poor guy almost jack knife his car. The sites were level and clean but we wouldn't stay again. We don't require help but with this park it makes a huge difference. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $33.00

Good Sam discount for a pull-thru, paved, FHU, 50 amp site.. We had good MetroPCS cell and did not use park WiFi. The park is nicely maintained and was quiet at night. We would stay here again. Easy on off I-5. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $12.00

I stay at this park every summer with this summer being the fullest I have ever seen this park. This created power problems as electrical is old with aluminum wire being used. While in 30 amp site, my PI surge protector constantly was kicking me off line due to low voltage. Moved to 50 amp and still had problems with low voltage and high amperage. I was as far away from the park breakers in both cases, but modern parks should not have this problem. Their wifi is also worthless unless you go to the office. I really liked this park for the last seven years for it's convenience but will find a new one this year because of the above problems. I do not want to damage my motor home appliances due to low voltage. We camped at Blue Ox RV Park in a Motorhome.

30 amp 27 50 amp 132

Silver Spur RV Park

Silverton, Oregon

Hee Hee Illahee RV Resort

Salem, Oregon

Emerald Valley RV park

Jefferson, Oregon

Are you affiliated with Blue Ox RV Park ?